blacks dont want blm painting removed

leave it to blacks to honor a man who was racist. the ignorance. a person who is racist means unity to blacks lol lol. dumb.
That’s disgusting. Can you imagine if there was a mural of David Duke or Richard Spencer splashed In the middle of the Bronx?

That’s disgusting. Can you imagine if there was a mural of David Duke or Richard Spencer splashed In the middle of the Bronx?
blacks always make big deal out of nothing. if they really care about racial equalitry they would not act like they are only ones who are better then others.

Seems I remember when BLM and ANTIFA wanted the General Lee Statue pulled down in Charlottesville.

That symbolized a quarter of a million American ancestors' deaths, and, they let that go. Seems to me, I think black folks can let this antisemitic demagogue go. . . :dunno:

Seems I remember when BLM and ANTIFA wanted the General Lee Statue pulled down in Charlottesville.

That symbolized a quarter of a million American ancestors' deaths, and, they let that go. Seems to me, I think black folks can let this antisemitic demagogue go. . . :dunno:

just show how racist blacks are. and how ignorant they are. lets see them actually sit down and read about the lives of the people they hate so much. oh thats right they dont stay in school long. drop out all the time.

Everyone has a favorite person. If the picture is messed with, be ready for a full-scale war which could include the destroying of other masterpieces that could be somewhere in that city.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Everyone has a favorite person. If the picture is messed with, be ready for a full-scale war which could include the destroying of other masterpieces that could be somewhere in that city.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
What are you talking about?! It’s a painting of the most infamous racist and antisemite in my lifetime. That he would be anyone’s “favorite person” is a sad commentary on how low people have dropped in our country.

It’s beyond words that statues of Franklin and Jefferson are removed because they are offensive to black people, yet a painting of Farrakhan is being defended.

Forum List

Back