Blackrock is the new Halliburton.

Okay ... My point there is that the windmills don't matter as much.

Figuratively Speaking ...
When you can kill the rats that you know where they are ... And they aren't hard to find ...
Then the other rats don't prosper.

I am not looking for every target ... We need to pick a target we can hit.
We need to stop pretending it will go away ... Or that we cannot make a difference.

It won't be easy ... But I feel it would be more effective.

Alright. What do you want to do? Maybe we can round up some volunteers/skillsets.

Alright. What do you want to do? Maybe we can round up some volunteers.

I do what I can ... Bring the message ... Speak to the People.
The message never waivers ... I have expressed it here in this thread several times.

We the People need to start thinking about this mess ... Stop just complaining about it.
Find some direction ... If you need volunteers ... You have to give them something to shoot for.

I am not doing that great ... People keep telling me that it cannot be done ...
When all that means is that they are of no use to me ... Yet.

I would tell you what the "Yet" means ... But they don't need to be thinking about that ...
Let's try something else first ... :auiqs.jpg:

I do what I can ... Bring the message ... Speak to the People.
The message never waivers ... I have expressed it here in this thread several times.

We the People need to start thinking about this mess ... Stop just complaining about it.
Find some direction ... If you need volunteers ... You have to give them something to shoot for.

I am not doing that great ... People keep telling me that it cannot be done ...
When all that means is that they are of no use to me ... Yet.

I would tell you what the "Yet" means ... But they don't need to be thinking about that ...
Let's try something else first ... :auiqs.jpg:

Do you want to build a web site and lay it all out there?

Just a one page bullet point type of deal?

Or..if you don't want to do that, find a dedicated place on the board to lay it all out there?

This board isn't really set up for anything useful like that, though, is the problem.

Divide and conquer type dialogue is kind of what generates the revenue, unfortunately. So that's what it's built for and structured to accommodate.

They used to have the "Groups'' area on here, but they got rid of that.

Guess they didn't want anyone ''organizing'' or whatever.

Do you want to build a web site and lay it all out there?

Did that ... Didn't work and long gone.

Good idea, but not my forte ... I am a bit rough around the edges ... :auiqs.jpg:
I have skill sets ... But they are not much use at the moment ... I don't think that is one of our best options.

What would help me the most would be a stronger grass-roots effort ... And one that could weather the storm ... That's where I go.
Bring it Home ... Empower the People ... Give them Support and Vision ... In our Communities and our States ... Work our way up.

There are some promising things ...
The young African American Community is starting to produce some people who are fed up with the garbage ... And have some good ideas.
They have been screwed over by just about everyone ... And they can see the light.
There are also a lot of young women who have entered the political scene ... They are taking their knocks, but learning.
Some of those are learning some bad habits though ... Same for just about anything.

But ... The rest might be better suited in another thread ... I am not a representative of Blackrock.
And ... I will say ... I could do more.

Last edited:

Did that ... Didn't work and long gone.

Good idea, but not my forte ... I am a bit rough around the edges ... :auiqs.jpg:
I have skill sets ... But they are not much use at the moment ... I don't think that is one of our best options.​

The right networking is what makes them successful. But maybe just place that aside for a second thought at some point rather than abandoning completely.

What would help me the most would be a stronger grass-roots effort ... And one that could weather the storm ... That's where I go.
Bring it home ... Empower the People ... Give them Support and Vision ... In our Communities and our States ... Work our way up.

There are some promising things ...
The young African American Community is starting to produce some people who are fed up with the garbage ... And have some good ideas.
They have been screwed over by just about everyone ... And they can see the light.
There are also a lot of young women who have entered the political scene ... They are taking their knocks, but learning.
Some of those are learning some bad habits though ... Same for just about anything.

But ... The rest might be better suited in another thread ... I am not a representative of Blackrock.
And ... I will say ... I could do more.

This is true. You need a grassroots. People who are willing to be about it rather than just talk about it. Echo chambers , regardless of popular opinion, do have their benefits.

Maybe we can think of a way to frame a functional thread. But it would have to be self-policed of the riff raff.

Last edited:
Control through chaos.
R (14).jpeg

Forum List

Back