Black Teenagers Burn White Man to Death

Rochester, New York

Black teenagers, age 14 and 16, murdered a mentally ill white man, 53, by dousing him with flammable liquid and lighting him on fire. He died after suffering for four agonizing days in the hospital. White lives don't matter. If the races were reversed, this would be all over the Fake News, encouraging more rioting and arson. Just havin' some good fun and gettin' even with whitey.
=====================

The two teens who allegedly set a man on fire inside his own home in upstate New York last week are now facing murder charges after the man died of his injuries Tuesday.

The boys – ages 14 and 16 – were initially charged with first-degree assault and second-degree arson after 53-year-old Steven Amenhauser was doused with a flammable liquid and intentionally set on fire while he sat in a chair in his apartment Friday, the Democrat & Chronicle reported, citing police.

NEW YORK TEENS CHARGED WITH SETTING MAN ON FIRE INSIDE HIS OWN HOME

Amenhauser ran out of his apartment on fire about five minutes after he returned from a corner store at 12:30 p.m., Rochester Police Capt. Frank Umbrino told reporters at a news conference.

Amenhauser ran out of his apartment after being intentionally set on fire Friday, police said. People outside tried to help Amenhauser by putting out the fire and rendering aid before he was rushed to the hospital.

Amenhauser ran out of his apartment after being intentionally set on fire Friday, police said. People outside tried to help Amenhauser by putting out the fire and rendering aid before he was rushed to the hospital. (WHAM)
He suffered second- and third-degree burns to more than 70% of his body and was rushed to the burn unit at Strong Memorial Hospital, where he died of his injuries shortly after 4 a.m. on Tuesday, Umbrino said.

Following the 53-year-old's death, the teens were each additionally charged with second-degree murder, the paper reported.
I have my doubts if this is true. Setting a man on fire ? That's not black teen sh*t.
Yes, young blacks males are such passive people.
I have my doubts about this crime.

What teenager wakes up one day and says "Hey we are going to get a white male, set him on fire, kill him and spend the rest of our lives in jail and we're gonna do this for no reason what so ever"

No. I'm not buying. Why ? What's the motive ? None. Setting people on fire that's more of a white guy thing.
....says the creature that has indicated on multiple occasions that it wants to see white children killed in front of their parents.

Rochester, New York

Black teenagers, age 14 and 16, murdered a mentally ill white man, 53, by dousing him with flammable liquid and lighting him on fire. He died after suffering for four agonizing days in the hospital. White lives don't matter. If the races were reversed, this would be all over the Fake News, encouraging more rioting and arson. Just havin' some good fun and gettin' even with whitey.
=====================

The two teens who allegedly set a man on fire inside his own home in upstate New York last week are now facing murder charges after the man died of his injuries Tuesday.

The boys – ages 14 and 16 – were initially charged with first-degree assault and second-degree arson after 53-year-old Steven Amenhauser was doused with a flammable liquid and intentionally set on fire while he sat in a chair in his apartment Friday, the Democrat & Chronicle reported, citing police.

Amenhauser ran out of his apartment on fire about five minutes after he returned from a corner store at 12:30 p.m., Rochester Police Capt. Frank Umbrino told reporters at a news conference.

Amenhauser ran out of his apartment after being intentionally set on fire Friday, police said. People outside tried to help Amenhauser by putting out the fire and rendering aid before he was rushed to the hospital.

Amenhauser ran out of his apartment after being intentionally set on fire Friday, police said. People outside tried to help Amenhauser by putting out the fire and rendering aid before he was rushed to the hospital. (WHAM)
He suffered second- and third-degree burns to more than 70% of his body and was rushed to the burn unit at Strong Memorial Hospital, where he died of his injuries shortly after 4 a.m. on Tuesday, Umbrino said.

Following the 53-year-old's death, the teens were each additionally charged with second-degree murder, the paper reported.

They don't want to bring attention to it because they are afraid that it will cause some white people to retaliate which would just skip the burn, loot part, whites seem to always just jump to murder. :lol:
They arent afraid of what whites will do. We just take the continual abuses from blacks without morals. "We" are bullied into silence because of collective white guilt over the black man's failures

Rochester, New York

=====================

Kind of reminds you of the good old days when black people where lynched every day doesn't it.
Internet tough talk. Love it. Shame you don't have the guts to bk it up
What if he can back it up?
Well already the teenager has strongly claimed he didn't do it.

162173820_472814840740514_3574841869604540627_n.jpg

It doesn't sound like a crime black teenagers do. Why ? If it was home invasion then they want to get in and out as quick as possible.

It sounds like some sort of hit, maybe an enemy of this guy. I've NEVER EVER heard a black teenager say "Hey. Let's burn this random guy alive for no reason" and I've met a lot of fked up ppl.

Authorities are still scratching their heads to figure out a motive.

Hmm, it couldn’t possibly be anti-white hate that is sweeping the across the nation with black people, right?
They were having fun. Don't you want black children to play? Besides, racism. George Floyd died for their sins. They did nothing wrong.

Rochester, New York

=====================

Kind of reminds you of the good old days when black people where lynched every day doesn't it.

It doesn't sound like a crime black teenagers do. Why ? If it was home invasion then they want to get in and out as quick as possible.

It sounds like some sort of hit, maybe an enemy of this guy. I've NEVER EVER heard a black teenager say "Hey. Let's burn this random guy alive for no reason" and I've met a lot of fked up ppl.
What if he did do it and is lying?

Rochester, New York

=====================

I have my doubts if this is true. Setting a man on fire ? That's not black teen sh*t.

What teenager wakes up one day and says "Hey we are going to get a white male, set him on fire, kill him and spend the rest of our lives in jail and we're gonna do this for no reason what so ever"

No. I'm not buying. Why ? What's the motive ? None. Setting people on fire that's more of a white guy thing.
....says the creature that has indicated on multiple occasions that it wants to see white children killed in front of their parents.
If I come into your home and try to oppress you in your home and your family then I can't complain at the tactics you use to get me out of your home.

What the white man done in S.Africa was an act of war.

And I'd say the same thing if black people went in white countries and tried to enforce a system of black apartheid in Germany were the white German had no go areas and were forced in shanty towns. They got the worst jobs (if any jobs) they were killed by black policeman. They had zero right. They lived under black rule and black abuse.

If white German rose up and wanted to kill black people, children included ? I'd understand 100%

Rochester, New York

=====================

Maybe his Glock was out of ammo and all he had was gasoline and his cigarette handy

Rochester, New York

=====================

If I come into your home and try to oppress you in your home and your family then I can't complain at the tactics you use to get me out of your home.

And I'd say the same thing if black people went in white countries and tried to enforce a system of black apartheid in Germany were the white German had no go areas and were forced in shanty towns. They got the worst jobs (if any jobs) they were killed by black policeman. They had zero right. They lived under black rule and black abuse.

If white German rose up and wanted to kill black people, children included ? I'd understand 100%
Colonialists? Brits...not Americans.

White Virginia Man Man Burns Cross On Black Neighbor's Front Lawn.

White Men Burn Cross In Front of Black Families Home.

Mississippi Cross Burning: Second Man Charged With Hate Crime

White Supremacist Executed In Dragging Death James Byrd Jr.

Black Man Found Hanging From Tree In Greensboro Georgia.

Ain't it so wrong when only White People are Victims?

I don't recall anyone disputing the brutality of those crimes black victims suffered, what was your point again?

What the white man done in S.Africa was an act of war
Blacks should have never been allowed to immigrate to South Africa. But whites got lazy and wanted cheap labor. They should have been removed from white land

Last edited:
Rochester, New York

=====================

Your evidence is..........?

And I'd say the same thing if black people went in white countries and tried to enforce a system of black apartheid in Germany were the white German had no go areas and were forced in shanty towns. They got the worst jobs
Blacks, as a group, have no education, lack a work ethic, and cannot hold a job. Of course there are exceptions, but this is why blacks who do work, take the lowest paying jobs. If you want better, BE BETTER

Then my doubts about this case would wrong.

Black teenagers don't burn random white people for no reason.

That's why their something no right about this.

Why ?

Blk ppl get set up all the time and released after 25 years later and they say "sorry" that's a little in joke white supremacists have

121211978_367004874654845_3293072188410853776_n.jpg

120514542_360253508663315_3213663423450993775_n.jpg

78049272_154910099197658_894505507228745728_n.jpg

Three examples = all the time? oh
Yes all the time.

Meanwhile whites get off with crimes all the time.

151636482_455016832520315_2630993084056191185_o.jpg

Yes women should go to jail for false accusations. 100%
Consensual sex between a white women and a black man is rape to white supremacists.

And white women know this. That's why it's so easy for them to lie

68258223_101834017838600_9030531411173441536_n.jpg
Just not enough examples. You’d have to give 1000s. If black men know this. Say you’re right. Then just avoid sex with white women?

Rochester, New York

=====================

Stupid. South Africa wasn’t inhabited by many native Africans. White men built the most powerful nation in Africa, now the black Africans want to steal it and make it theirs, because they can’t do anything on their own.

Then my doubts about this case would wrong.

Black teenagers don't burn random white people for no reason.

That's why their something no right about this.

Why ?

Blk ppl get set up all the time and released after 25 years later and they say "sorry" that's a little in joke white supremacists have

121211978_367004874654845_3293072188410853776_n.jpg

120514542_360253508663315_3213663423450993775_n.jpg

78049272_154910099197658_894505507228745728_n.jpg
The girl that accused Brian Banks of rape is black. She did it for money. She sued the school and got over a million dollars.

Young black males accounted for 1% of the population but 27% of all homicide offenders, making them 27 times more likely to commit a homicide than a random selection would predict, or 10.1 times more likely than their white peers.

The reasons are simple. Values determine behavior. Unwed mothers raise boys without fathers in the homes. Inner city schools are broken, and liberals run them, refuse to fix them. Criminal conduct is excused with liberal slights of hand, the words "slavery" and "racism". And the nation accelerates its downward spiral. Democrats have silenced all discussion. They simply cry out "racism" at the slightest mention of facts and solutions, however unassailable those facts and decisions may be.

Further reading: The Silencing: How the Left is Killing Free Speech, by Kirsten Powers, 2015

Forum List

Back