Black Soldier from the Bronx killed during incident with another black soldier

Yes....but once the Sun goes down the queers come out of the woodwork. They figure Allah can't see them after Sundown.
Depends on the country...but there were a few of them in Kuwait when I was training them.
The Taliban don't go for that, nor do the Iranians.
But it happens.

Lolol the Taliban have pleasure boys. See Pashtun Deobandi culture. How long were you in Kuwait?

well they serve America and they killed their fellow soldier. that's treason. if Kamala sent people to kill Biden so she can be VP, wouldn't she be hanged for treason? not that Kamala would do that, that's more of a "Clinton" thing
No, we would give her a medal.

Lolol the Taliban have pleasure boys. See Pashtun Deobandi culture. How long were you in Kuwait?
Yep...you know all of this better than anyone. I never heard about the Taliban being so open to it....but I knew just about everyone else was.
I've been to Kuwait a couple of times training the Emir's Guard back in the 90s.
That's when I found out that Islam isn't as strict as everyone thought.
As a matter of fact, some still have a form of slavery.

I was once jokingly called racist by a first-class PO in my department at quarters one morning. I told them they are all green to me, and just for his comment, all the light greens could go on liberty and the dark greens needed to "turn-to". That got a big laugh!
So I guess you learned how to embrace the suck as well.

Yep...you know all of this better than anyone. I never heard about the Taliban being so open to it....but I knew just about everyone else was.
I've been to Kuwait a couple of times training the Emir's Guard back in the 90s.
That's when I found out that Islam isn't as strict as everyone thought.
As a matter of fact, some still have a form of slavery.

I can see why Democrats seem to think like these degenerates. They have similar interests.
I remember that every country that was predominantly Muslim, women weren't allowed to talk to you on the street.
The Kuwaitis would always talk about going to Lebanon to buy whores because there are so many Christians living in Lebanon.
To them Lebanon was like going to Vegas.

Forum List

Back