BLACK SANTA ARRESTED!

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
I guess Santa can be profiled too? Hey, at least they didn't shoot the poor unarmed guy!

Lastly, why does the right have to start a war against Christmans

wyhohZa.jpg

Atlanta, Georgia (Fox News) – A black Santa was arrested for ‘acting suspcious’ outside a nice neighborhood, Crowelaw County Township Sherriff Jeff Nance reported to the local Fox News affiliate.

“We received multiple calls about a black man dressed as Santa. That was cause to arouse suspicion and investigates [sic]“, reported Nance, squinting into the bright winter sun.

Nance continued, “When we found Black Santa, he was standing outside a throng of children, holding a large red bag. We asked him if we could look inside his bag and he resisted, he said ‘no’.”

Eyewitnesses standing by in the crowd confirm that police did approach the black Santa, identified as Carlton Winston. The Santa was heard saying, “You are profiling me and I have rights to not have my personal property searched.”

Nance and several deputies laughed. “I told him, that to me looks like a very big ‘baggie’ of possible drugs over your shoulder, buddy,” Nance said. Citing the Black Santa for potential drug paraphernalia, Nance ordered his deputies to subdue the Winston and search his large red bag.

“You would never guess what we found inside. Stolen gifts…and drugs,” Nance reported. “Inside his bag, there were at least 30 wrapped gifts, all with names of different kids on them. I asked him who all the people’s names were on the gifts, and he said that he did not know.”

Nance continued, “I heard enough and read him his rights. I found little baggies of marijuana in the bag too, with names of people like “Antwon” and “Lamar” written on them. There was also a lighter we found in front of him on the ground.”

Several eyewitnesses claim they saw the officers throw the aforementioned lighter on the ground and also saw them go to their car to ‘get something’, and threw it into Winston’s red bag.

“I think this is outrageous,” Jose Martinez said. “My kids were wanting to get a picture with this Santa and the police arrested him right in front of them. They were crying. And I think they planted that stuff in his bag.”

Deputy Wallace, who helped arrest the Santa, summarized the stop, “Really, when has anyone seen a black Santa just walking around a nice neighborhood in the middle of the day? Just like Megyn Kelly said, it just is improbable. We made the right stop, I am confident.”

Outside authorities are investigating the arrest and entire situation.

I'm not sure if this is a parody on Ferguson, but law abiding people will soon have no choice but to live in gated and guarded communities.

I'm not sure if this is a parody on Ferguson, but law abiding people will soon have no choice but to live in gated and guarded communities.
But will law abiding black people be allowed in that gated community?
I'm starting to think maybe everyone should be divided again. Kinda like reservations. Everyone handles their own probs according to race. Or...is that what higher ups HOPE people begin to think and want?

That was very clever. You gotta give Santa some credit for being creative and delivering drugs dressed as Santa.

Next they will be stopping Black Peter from taking the naughty children away in his sack

The OP, for the life of him, can't understand why people get so upset when children are endangered by any degenerate creep attempting to do that very thing. Sick fuck. Bravo for the neighbors who called the cops. And I'll give you 6-1 odds this was an upscale black neighborhood. There are lots of them in and around Atlanta.

And a guy dressed as Santa would NEVER go into a neighborhood with brightly wrapped packages with drugs in them.

Next you'll be telling me that the Cookie Monster would never grope children!

I didn't read the link supplied. So...black Santa was selling drugs???? sigh

There are witnesses saying the drugs were planted on him. Of course, the police would never do something like that!
Yeah, I read that. It's a possibility. But how do you explain the presents with other names on them he was trying to sell or give away?

I found the whole report a taddish "racist" by whomever wrote it. It smacked of it to me. Then again, I wasn't there. And since the Ferguson thing, witnesses are to be cautiously considered.

With all that said and done..I think this hoopla since Ferguson and the following "crimes" and "reportings" by media are ALL ORCHESTRATED. Why? I dunno. By whom? I dunno that either. But it sure smacks of desperate attempts to widen the gulf further than it ever was and folks are gobbing it up like tasty soup.

And a guy dressed as Santa would NEVER go into a neighborhood with brightly wrapped packages with drugs in them.

Next you'll be telling me that the Cookie Monster would never grope children!
Ok, got it. Then all white Santas should also be stopped by the cops, based merely on suspicion.

This thread = the light.
Racists = moths.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I didn't read the link supplied. So...black Santa was selling drugs???? sigh

There are witnesses saying the drugs were planted on him. Of course, the police would never do something like that!
Yeah, I read that. It's a possibility. But how do you explain the presents with other names on them he was trying to sell or give away?

I found the whole report a taddish "racist" by whomever wrote it. It smacked of it to me. Then again, I wasn't there. And since the Ferguson thing, witnesses are to be cautiously considered.

With all that said and done..I think this hoopla since Ferguson and the following "crimes" and "reportings" by media are ALL ORCHESTRATED. Why? I dunno. By whom? I dunno that either. But it sure smacks of desperate attempts to widen the gulf further than it ever was and folks are gobbing it up like tasty soup.
The gifts with names on them had already been reported as stolen. Santa was doing a bit of gift taking.

so if a black guy wears a santa suit he shouldn't be arrested for anything

leftist excuse anything for any minority except asians
Well, some seem to think that if a Marine vet runs guns into Mexico he shouldn't be arrested and held for anything.
Are you really comparing someone who got lost with a guy selling drugs and stealing Christmas presents?

Forum List

Back