Black Racist NY DA Owned By Trump Again -- LOL

"The two prosecutors leading the Manhattan district attorney’s investigation into former President Donald J. Trump and his business practices abruptly resigned on Wednesday amid a monthlong pause in their presentation of evidence to a grand jury -- The prosecutors, Carey R. Dunne and Mark F. Pomerantz, submitted their resignations after the new Manhattan district attorney, Alvin Bragg, indicated to them that he had doubts about moving forward with a case against Mr. Trump.

The precise reasons for Mr. Bragg’s pullback are unknown, and he has made few public statements about the status of the inquiry since taking office. Mr. Trump has disputed the notion that he inflated his property values or defrauded his lenders, and has accused Mr. Bragg and Ms. James, both Democrats who are Black, of being politically motivated and “racists.”

One black racist prosecutor down and two more to go....Soon, the racist NY AG will be forced to announce she has no evidence against Trump -- and after her, that black whore racist prosecutor in Atlanta will have to admit that she has no evidence that Trump attempted to pressure election officials in Georgia to find him enough votes to win the election. This is a big win for the GOP because now they can continue to campaign on America's high number of radically racist prosecutors that pollute our judicial system. Hopefully, this will help to bring about true judicial reform -- so those of us with the most power are not continuously treated unfairly.

I see you're angry that the persecution against Trump is being derailed by a near-total lack of evidence, but look at the bright side! Putin is invading Ukraine (again), while the vegetable you elected "president" drools into his oatmeal.

Remember when you dic suckers spent millions and millions on investigating a guy over a real estate deal from 10 or 15 years before he was even president??

Let's not pretend Conservatives are innocent victims of political persecution....
The 30-150 years ago past is always the liberal primary response.

Remember when you dic suckers spent millions and millions on investigating a guy over a real estate deal from 10 or 15 years before he was even president??

Let's not pretend Conservatives are innocent victims of political persecution....
You mean the real estate deal where 15 people went to jail? That real estate deal?

The 30-150 years ago past is always the liberal primary response.
Um, no....it wasn't just 30 yrs ago.....

it is stil the same bullshit you use now.....

Just as long as you admit that Republicans were always full of shit on that "no one is above the law" babble

So are you saying Trump doesn't claim he is being targeted by prosecutors because he is white??

Thanks for letting me know that most of what Trump says is bullshit and you are ok with it

You miss these days, don't you?

1645648779843.png

Um, no....it wasn't just 30 yrs ago.....

it is stil the same bullshit you use now.....

Just as long as you admit that Republicans were always full of shit on that "no one is above the law" babble
FOX news and now MSNBC are calling the resignations a severe blow to the investigation of Trump...live it love it suck on it....

You mean the real estate deal where 15 people went to jail? That real estate deal?
Well, if we are basing things on how many people went to jail....

I don't think that is the retort you think it is.......

Was any of those people who went to jail Clinton's personal lawyer, 2 of his campaign managers, etc, etc, etc?? No?

Then, yea....Republicans are still full of shit

You make up shit left and right, but I will grant that you do ignore the truthful dig at your pathetic race.

:laughing0301:

Props
What pathetic race is that??

And do you ever get to have these personal discussions with the ACTUAL people of this pathetic race in real life?

Or do you just wait until you are online in a safe space?

Cowards are a pathetic race in itself...but you manage

The resignations came after the Manhattan district attorney, Alvin Bragg, was said to have expressed doubts about the case, and amid a monthlong pause in the presentation of evidence to a grand jury.

What pathetic race is that??

And do you ever get to have these personal discussions with the ACTUAL people of this pathetic race in real life?

Or do you just wait until you are online in a safe space?

Cowards are a pathetic race in itself...but you manage
Name the time and place, you twat.

You know I don't live far.

Clinton was very close to 30 years ago dim bulb cry face.
Which Clinton??

Whitewater or Benghazi??

Benghazi was even more of a bullshit investigation than Whitewater...

So much so, that you dic suckers don't acknowledge this guy's existence anymore

180131-trey-gowdy-ew-1219p.jpg

Remember when you cucks jerked off to Trey Gowdy centerfolds because you thought he was going "get Hillary"??

Which Clinton??

Whitewater or Benghazi??

Benghazi was even more of a bullshit investigation than Whitewater...

So much so, that you dic suckers don't acknowledge this guy's existence anymore

View attachment 605609

Remember when you cucks jerked off to Trey Gowdy centerfolds because you thought he was going "get Hillary"??
Goal post move and introduction of a new party
Lib deflection identified and defeated

Name the time and place, you twat.

You know I don't live far.
I live in Haslet, Tx.....Sendara Ranch.....By Alliance

But I like how you avoided the question...

I am sure you have seen a person from that "pathetic race" before in your everyday life...how come you don't talk that shit to them??

Oh I know why, because you a whole bitch who would get slapped to sleep...

Forum List

Back