Black Power?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I am not opposed to having militias that defend and protect private property and people regardless of the skin tones but militias that stop people and demand reparations is highway robbery and should be treated as such.

FB_IMG_1599212342234.jpg

I am not opposed to having militias that defend and protect private property and people regardless of the skin tones but militias that stop people and demand reparations is highway robbery and should be treated as such.

I agree. These people are nothing but thugs.

And they obviously want the police defunded in order to prevent their arrest...

There is a presumption of innocence until proven guilty but I have noticed the trend with openly active weirdos backing the defund the police movement. That makes perfect sense they want law enforcement curtailed when they desire to hide or not be prosecuted.

Yep. What FOOLS.

There is a presumption of innocence until proven guilty but I have noticed the trend with openly active weirdos backing the defund the police movement. That makes perfect sense they want law enforcement curtailed when they desire to hide or not be prosecuted.
Exactly.

I wonder how it would be received if a groups of armed honkies in Nazi uniforms started doing this in the Ghetto?

I wonder how it would be received if a groups of armed honkies in Nazi uniforms started doing this in the Ghetto?
According to some that is how they perceive the current "white establishment" where they are made to feel inferior. I read a whole mismash of garbage someone posted in FB on that this morning on the struggle blacks face in the white rules world. In that same post commenters were upset because the black men have white women instead of choosing black women as mates. There is definitely victims of racism here and there in the world but that boat floats all the way around depending on where one is located. There are also people stuck in victimhood ruts and others just simply stuck in shitty areas where they are housed and fed in compounds of public housing similar to how the slaves would have been house but no actual work for them to do; only federal assistance to insure the property masters are getting paid for keeping them housed.

Did you first hand experience this? all I could find is in right wing news sites.

However, Information Liberation stories have often made unsubstantiated claims, including about the COVID-19 pandemic.

Last edited:

Did you first hand experience this? all I could find is in right wing news sites.
We have old friends there that reported it to us as it was going down but I had not shared it prior to today in a public forum. Perhaps you should trot on down to that area and check it out personally if you do not believe the reports online.

We have old friends there that reported it to us as it was going down but I had not shared it prior to today in a public forum. Perhaps you should trot on down to that area and check it out personally if you do not believe the reports online.

No I don't go to Georgia, but I use to live there, they are a bible belt and backwards. Do you know they still suppress the black vote.

I don't believe it as only on far right sites.

No I don't go to Georgia, but I use to live there, they are a bible belt and backwards. Do you know they still suppress the black vote.

Its in videos so you can deny all you want but you can't change what it is, 'highway robbery'.

Its in videos so you can deny all you want but you can't change what it is, 'highway robbery'.
Is this what your talking about??
1599222700882.png

Ridgewood 4 Black Liberation group members marching downtown on the Fourth of July.

1599222814585.png

Forum List

Back