Black on white violence is astronomical! But black on elderly violence is concerning

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

I remember walking to my high school I would pass a elderly complex and all the nurses were Hatians and couldn’t speak English..

what politicians have done to our immigration is beyond criminal.. I pray we get help to America’s elderly .

The enemies of the USA have long promoted black violence against whites in an attempt to destabilize the USA.

We see this in the MSM when they downplay racially motivated crimes perpetrated by blacks and sensationalize racially motivated crimes against blacks.

Although the media will not report most cases, I have read in recent months about attacks on elderly Asians by some of the folks under discussion in this thread.

Of course, to be fair, not all those folks are cruel to the elderly.

More than a decade ago, when I was still in my seventies, I boarded a subway car. A Caucasian gentleman and a young Black gentleman apparently had had a disagreement. I heard the latter say something like: "If it weren't for the fact that you are elderly, I would take you on!"

Furthermore, when this COVID-19 tragedy started, the lines at super markets were horrible. I know of an elderly Asian man who was standing behind a young Black man and a young Caucasian man. The former whispered something in the ear of the latter, who turned around and said to the elderly man, "Sir, I think that senior citizens can go to the head of the line." He did, apparently thanks to the young Black man's conversation with his friend.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back