Black mom blasts school: Educate my son! (affirmative action grading rears its ugly head again)

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
All schools are like this. White and asian kids are required to actually study while blacks are told "just try a little bit and we'll take care of you".

Mom blasts school Educate my son New York Post

june 14 2015

school-2.jpg

An outraged mom is pleading with her son’s Brooklyn high school: Please educate my child!

Annette Renaud, PTA president at the Secondary School for Journalism in Park Slope, is furious that her son got grades of 85 to 95 on his class work but failed Regents exams in the same subjects.

“He wasn’t educated,” she said. “He can’t compete with students at Millennium, Brooklyn Tech or Stuyvesant. It’s a joke.”

Just 17 percent of last year’s graduates at the 267-student school were deemed college-ready.

• Banned
Let's face it, blacks aren't smart and have low IQ's. It's genetic.

Here's a great article on that subject, and an excerpt

Ten Percent Is Not Enough American Renaissance

The black/white experiment has failed.
For almost 150 years the United States has been conducting an experiment. The subjects of the experiment: black people and working-class whites. The hypothesis to be tested: Can a people taken from the jungles of Africa and forced into slavery be fully integrated as citizens in a majority white population?

The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created a majestic civilization. The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements. Acting on a policy that was not fair to either group, the government released newly freed black people into a white society that saw them as inferiors. America has struggled with racial discord ever since.

Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone, and majority-black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. And blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment. Across the generations and across the country, as we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, and now Ferguson, rioting and looting are just one racial incident away.

For many black mothers its educate my child. I dare you. Just try it.
Education begins at home with educated parents.

Not much you can do with a 4 year old with the vocabulary of a street thug that cannot name the basic colors, count to ten or recite the alphabet.

• Banned
Very few black mothers even care about education. They use schools for the free day care and the free meals.

Forum List

Back