black man shot sleeping

that was more for his non-stop Ashley Babbit BS. You were mixed up in it. I am all for 100s’ of Police NOT being executed in a sucker attack. I will not waiver on that.//
No, you will simply pound your straw man and excuse ANY action by cops, no matter how egregious. You would excuse a cop pulling a teenage girl out of a car, raping her on video, shooting her in the back, dropping a throwdown with no firing pin, claiming it was self-inflicted...and you would figure a way to excuse it. You are a copsucker. There is nothing a cop could do that you would condemn. You will excuse any action by a cop.

I bet that grandma feels stupid now.

A simple call to her grandson or walking outside to see if this person needed help would have saved this guy 3 bullet wounds.

Those damn cops should be indicted with two charges:

1. Attempted murder
2. Being the worst shot of any cop on the beat in the United States

No, you will simply pound your straw man and excuse ANY action by cops, no matter how egregious. You would excuse a cop pulling a teenage girl out of a car, raping her on video, shooting her in the back, dropping a throwdown with no firing pin, claiming it was self-inflicted...and you would figure a way to excuse it. You are a copsucker. There is nothing a cop could do that you would condemn. You will excuse any action by a cop.
I don't trust cops for shit.

BS. your story would not happen. Regular duty stuff does happen. don't keep the COPS on edge with so many assainations by Black street thugs.

I am OK with career criminals getting gunned down in an unclear event. YES. I am guilty. I don't care. I am sure if 99% were not guilty of current events, they have a long long past of guilt they escaped from. No one is on death row for selling weed. This guy went for a gun. allegedly. Shoot first. Go home alive.

I've maybe seen one bad shoot? The 250lb big kid in Cleveland terrorizing his APT building with a gun (in the rain, dusk). Turns out it was a toy gun and he got shot AFTER residents called and asked for help. Libstain can have that one. Other than that? never.

Last edited:
BS. your story would not happen. Regular duty stuff does happen. don't keep the COPS on edge with so many assainations by Black street thugs.

I am OK with career criminals getting gunned down in an unclear event. YES. I am guilty. I don't care. I am sure if 99% were not guilty of current events, they have a long long past of guilt they escaped from. No one is on death row for selling weed. This guy went for a gun. allegedly. Shoot first. Go home alive.

I've maybe seen one bad shoot? The 250lb big kid in Cleveland terrorizing his APT building with a gun (in the rain, dusk). Turns out it was a toy gun and he got shot AFTER residents called and asked for help. Libstain can have that one. Other than that? never.
You're willfully ignorant or lying.

Daniel Shaver was murdered in cold blood as he begged for his life. Philando Castille was murdered by a terrified cop who had no business with anything more dangerous than a spork. One dude was shot IN THE BACK as he went into HIS OWN HOUSE. None had criminal records.

You're willfully ignorant or lying.

Daniel Shaver was murdered in cold blood as he begged for his life. Philando Castille was murdered by a terrified cop who had no business with anything more dangerous than a spork. One dude was shot IN THE BACK as he went into HIS OWN HOUSE. None had criminal records.

There are no innocents. They are reaching for a weapon when ordered not to (like castille). I back the blue. Even if there is an occasional "event".

Over 180 Police officers are killed each year. Many simply assassinated. When that drops to zero, then we talk.

There are no innocents. They are reaching for a weapon when ordered not to (like castille). I back the blue. Even if there is an occasional "event".

Over 180 Police officers are killed each year. Many simply assassinated. When that drops to zero, then we talk.
You'd cheer the Gestapo herding Jews into boxcars.

Cops don't have an especially dangerous job.

its amazing what you mother fuckers will defend when you dont know whats going on,

back the blue till it happens to you,,,
When will you ever learn, they don't care because the person murdered is a black man. The OP is a mumble mouth, racist and she will defend the cops for murdering a black man everyday of the week. Cops fire 30 rounds and only hit the man 3 times? Sounds more like an execution.

When will you ever learn, they don't care because the person murdered is a black man. The OP is a mumble mouth, racist and she will defend the cops for murdering a black man everyday of the week. Cops fire 30 rounds and only hit the man 3 times? Sounds more like an execution.
please take your racist BS somewhere else,, I am tired of hearing it,,

please take your racist BS somewhere else,, I am tired of hearing it,,
I used to think you were a racist, you are just a fool. One of those folks who can't see the forest for the trees, are you so simple as to believe that this thread would have been started if the cops would have murdered a white man in this manner. Do you really think the OP would have started this thread if the cops weren't charged, but come to think of it I have noticed you have never called out the OP for all the racist threads she starts.

Save that bullshit, you don't back the Capitol police that fought your MAGA, Trump Humper buddies on 1/6.

I used to think you were a racist, you are just a fool. One of those folks who can't see the forest for the trees, are you so simple as to believe that this thread would have been started if the cops would have murdered a white man in this manner. Do you really think the OP would have started this thread if the cops weren't charged, but come to think of it I have noticed you have never called out the OP for all the racist threads she starts.
save it,, youre just as much if not more of a racist than they are,,

your constany hypocracy is tireing,,

Forum List

Back