Black man ShootsSpeeders and not charged!

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
A couple of drunken" conservative" thugs assailed a Waffle house heaping racist epithets upon and assaulting one Black man who fought back. After the "knock out game" failed, the victim pulled a gun but didn't shoot. He waived his attacker off. But as the culprit started to leave one of his friends charged back through the door and rushed the victim who called upon his faithful friend, a Smith and Wesson, to protect himself. Three shots rang out and the stunned attacker rushed out of the door even faster than he had entered. The duo sped away...one of them mortally wounded. But, their bad luck had not yet ended. The vehicle they were in crashed.

Eventually the police got involved and the survivor tried to blame the guy who did the shoorting. He didn't know the whole affair was recorded on surveillance video cameras. The Black man was NOT charged and justice prevailed. Of course, the police were probably not too happy about that but with that video and a couple of White witnesses around...there was no recourse but to give the shooter who shot the speeders an attaboy...well...not an atta BOY but.... at least a pass on this one.

A couple of drunken" conservative" thugs assailed a Waffle house heaping racist epithets upon and assaulting one Black man who fought back. After the "knock out game" failed, the victim pulled a gun but didn't shoot. He waived his attacker off. But as the culprit started to leave one of his friends charged back through the door and rushed the victim who called upon his faithful friend, a Smith and Wesson, to protect himself. Three shots rang out and the stunned attacker rushed out of the door even faster than he had entered. The duo sped away...one of them mortally wounded. But, their bad luck had not yet ended. The vehicle they were in crashed.

Eventually the police got involved and the survivor tried to blame the guy who did the shoorting. He didn't know the whole affair was recorded on surveillance video cameras. The Black man was NOT charged and justice prevailed. Of course, the police were probably not too happy about that but with that video and a couple of White witnesses around...there was no recourse but to give the shooter who shot the speeders an attaboy...well...not an atta BOY but.... at least a pass on this one.

Good stuff. Too bad he had to plug him. This is why I dont carry a gun.

HI, Asclepias, welcome back. Good to see you posting again. However, I have to say this video reinforces my inclination to carry a gun. If that big fat sucker had hit me in the face like that HE would be dead and the guy without the shirt would probably be still alive.

HI, Asclepias, welcome back. Good to see you posting again. However, I have to say this video reinforces my inclination to carry a gun. If that big fat sucker had hit me in the face like that HE would be dead and the guy without the shirt would probably be still alive.

I didnt watch the video until just now and it appears both of the white guys were on that "liquid courage". Doesnt look like he got a good hit on the black guy and that may be why he was alive to lie about the incident. If I had a gun with me I would have shot both the inbreds multiple times. I know my self pretty well and I know I would have forced a confrontation the moment they begin using racial slurs.

Sure, George Zimmerman shoots a black racist and all hell breaks loose. A black guy shoot an unconfirmed racist white guy and NOTHING!

White people all of sudden got brave and got dealt with. Well done bro.

Forum List

Back