Black Lives Matter "Movement"

The name Black Lives Matter is wrong for one thing. It should be Black Deaths Matter Sometimes (BDMS). Clearly the tens of thousands of Blacks who have died in the inner city killing fields don't matter one bit.
But if they are killed by a White cop CHA-CHING! Instant fame, and a sweet payoff from the city usually in the millions.
You honestly cannot distinguish the difference from being a random (or not) crime victim versus being killed with reckless/malicious disregard for your life and your rights by your own government (the police)?
but it was not reckless or malicious....he was not trying to kill Floyd --just like with life long criminal Garner, they are trying to arrest violent criminals
.....you can't distinguish between INNOCENT blacks being murdered vs jackass criminal thugs?? !!!?
Do you understand that if someone shoots you, even if they're not intending on killing you, there is a high probablity that you will die from the gunshot wound depending upon where you're hit? That's why the first rule of gun safety says never to point your weapon at ANYTHING that you're unwilling to destroy or kill.

Therefore how reasonable is it to shoot someone but not intend to kill them when a firearm is a lethal weapon and is known to be very efficient at causing grevious bodily injury or death.

In case you don't see where I'm going with this, restricting the airflow of another human being, if done for a long enough period can cause grevious bodily injury or death whether that's your intent or not, and anyone who works in law enforcement should be intelligent enough to know and understand this.

Lastly, you don't know whether Chauvin's acts were malicious or not because it has not been revealed to the best of my knowledge, his statement on why he acted as he did. The fact that the police chief fired all four of the cops who were on scene indicates that in the very least Chauvin acted in reckless disregard for Floyd's life and rights, presumably in violation of the police agency's policy.

What irks Me is that there was a much worse situation that took place in Chicago, and if there were protests by the Aztec Community, they didn't receive the same media coverage or national attention. George Floyd was seen in what appears to be him resisting getting into the police car. Ariel was getting on the metro, and picked out by police.

I can't believe there were only two cops. Sorry, that woman is not built to be wrestling someone down. It's ironic too, I don't travel much, but was recently in Chicago. The hotel triggered a false alarm, so 25 firepersons (cough!) stood around in the lobby for perhaps a half hour, most with dumbed down bureaucrat infected looks on their faces, and about 10% were fat. I thought that was interesting. We're young under blue takeover, where I live police/fire have to be in shape.

I think people can miss the point what occurred per that video. The guy posed a serious threat, but it wouldn't have escalated to that with practical policy and swift action. They look pathetic and putrid, but that's Obama's Chicago, what can you do. Something is very wrong in Chicago, let's blame Trump.

Last edited:
What irks Me is that there was a much worse situation that took place in Chicago, and if there were protests by the Aztec Community, they didn't receive the same media coverage or national attention. George Floyd was seen in what appears to be him resisting getting into the police car. Ariel was getting on the metro, and picked out by police.

I can't believe there were only two cops. Sorry, that woman is not built to be wrestling someone down. It's ironic too, I don't travel much, but was recently in Chicago. The hotel triggered a false alarm, so 25 firepersons (cough!) stood around in the lobby for perhaps a half hour, most with dumbed down bureaucrat infected looks on their faces, and about 10% were fat. I thought that was interesting. We're young under blue takeover, where I live police/fire have to be in shape.

I think people can miss the point what occurred per that video. The guy posed a serious threat, but it wouldn't have escalated to that with practical policy and swift action. They look pathetic and putrid, but that's Obama's Chicago, what can you do. Something is very wrong in Chicago, let's blame Trump.

I'll walk this counter-example back. There are reports he was carrying cocaine... so... there's that. COPA releases 18 videos of CPD shooting on Red Line

The name Black Lives Matter is wrong for one thing. It should be Black Deaths Matter Sometimes (BDMS). Clearly the tens of thousands of Blacks who have died in the inner city killing fields don't matter one bit.
But if they are killed by a White cop CHA-CHING! Instant fame, and a sweet payoff from the city usually in the millions.
You honestly cannot distinguish the difference from being a random (or not) crime victim versus being killed with reckless/malicious disregard for your life and your rights by your own government (the police)?
Yet you hate McVeigh!

Yet you hate McVeigh!
Clearly, there are "white" nationalist terrorists, and "black" national terrorists; both are in the wrong. The Oklahoma City bombing was an act by one man. What the "black" national terrorists are doing is the act of many people at once, not just violent crimes, but also flash mob thefts. And if the nation of islam is a branch of the muslim brotherhood; then the Twin Towers and other major terrorist attacks can be counted as part of their "black" national movement.

.....you can't distinguish between INNOCENT blacks being murdered vs jackass criminal thugs?? !!!?
Not obeying the police is not supposed to be a death sentence for anyone - criminal, non-criminal, black, white and everyone in between.
...if you resist, the cops HAVE to use force = someone will get hurt
....yes--if your are armed and not obey - yes--death
...the police are not trying to kill unarmed resisters--they are trying to arrest them....

Yet you hate McVeigh!
You're projecting your own feelings onto others.

Yet you hate McVeigh!

Honestly though, look at the different tactics between Tim's white nationalist terrorism, and the Nation of Islam's black national terrorism. Tim wanted a nazi white state, and because he was angry about the United States, he planned the bombing of a building to make his statement. But how many European Americans died in the that attack. Oklahoma doesn't have a high spectrum of ethnic diversity... Well, that's not including the First Nationals removed to there.

Black terrorist tactics are done by a black mob, scaring, threatening, robbing, murdering specific targets, causing non-black flight to escape, then they have a whole neighborhood or region to themselves, and they continue plotting. Think of Mandela. The smiling, let's have a great rainbow nation. What? Section 25 of the South African constitution? Counter Eurasian property seizures as anti-colonial policy?

Which tactic seems more effective?

Yet you hate McVeigh!

Honestly though, look at the different tactics between Tim's white nationalist terrorism, and the Nation of Islam's black national terrorism. Tim wanted a nazi white state, and because he was angry about the United States, he planned the bombing of a building to make his statement. But how many European Americans died in the that attack. Oklahoma doesn't have a high spectrum of ethnic diversity... Well, that's not including the First Nationals removed to there.

Black terrorist tactics are done by a black mob, scaring, threatening, robbing, murdering specific targets, causing non-black flight to escape, then they have a whole neighborhood or region to themselves, and they continue plotting. Think of Mandela. The smiling, let's have a great rainbow nation. What? Section 25 of the South African constitution? Counter Eurasian property seizures as anti-colonial policy?

My point I believe, since you didn't quote my original comment, is that white people are never considered terrorists irrespective of the body count or the heinous nature of their crimes. The Ku Klux Klan was the first domestic terrorist organization in the country yet legally they are not considered as such

The first time the U.S. labeled a white supremacist group as a terrorist organization was in April [2020].
[snipped]
When the United States labels a group as “terrorist,” it is not a symbolic gesture. If the State Department designates antifa [as an example] as such, the Treasury Department will freeze any American property or assets the group has. It will be illegal for Americans to deal financially with antifa, plus facilitate a ban on its members from traveling into the United States.
AND
Association with a U.S. hate group is not illegal, and despite terrorizing minorities, gays, Jews and Catholics for over a century—committing atrocities designed to induce a state of terror among the public—the Klan is not designated as a terrorist organization. Why is that?

If, say, an American citizen were a known affiliate of al-Qaeda, they would stand to face some serious legal consequences. Why is an often violent hate group allowed to hold parades and recruit out in the open?

Professor Randolph Michael McLaughlin of Pace University specializes in civil rights and has successfully faced the KKK in court. He tells Hopes&Fears, “The term ‘terrorist’ has been overused only in connection with Muslim extreme groups who have committed acts of terror. To my knowledge, it has never been used to designate homegrown American groups that terrorize minority groups.”

That turns out to be true. Homegrown “terrorist groups” simply don’t get designated the same way as a member of ISIS. And while hate crime laws have stiffened the penalties that a domestic terrorist group might face, it would be extremely difficult to label a domestic group as terrorists. We spoke with Mark Pitcavage of the Anti-Defamation League about the numerous reasons why this is the case.

There are a number of different reasons the Klan is not designated as a terrorist organization. Let's take a look at them one by one...
Continued here:
Why isn't the KKK designated as a terrorist organization?

Yet you hate McVeigh!

My point I believe, since you didn't quote my original comment, is that white people are never considered terrorists irrespective of the body count or the heinous nature of their crimes. The Ku Klux Klan was the first domestic terrorist organization in the country yet legally they are not considered as such

The first time the U.S. labeled a white supremacist group as a terrorist organization was in April [2020].
[snipped]
When the United States labels a group as “terrorist,” it is not a symbolic gesture. If the State Department designates antifa [as an example] as such, the Treasury Department will freeze any American property or assets the group has. It will be illegal for Americans to deal financially with antifa, plus facilitate a ban on its members from traveling into the United States.
AND
Association with a U.S. hate group is not illegal, and despite terrorizing minorities, gays, Jews and Catholics for over a century—committing atrocities designed to induce a state of terror among the public—the Klan is not designated as a terrorist organization. Why is that?

If, say, an American citizen were a known affiliate of al-Qaeda, they would stand to face some serious legal consequences. Why is an often violent hate group allowed to hold parades and recruit out in the open?

Professor Randolph Michael McLaughlin of Pace University specializes in civil rights and has successfully faced the KKK in court. He tells Hopes&Fears, “The term ‘terrorist’ has been overused only in connection with Muslim extreme groups who have committed acts of terror. To my knowledge, it has never been used to designate homegrown American groups that terrorize minority groups.”

That turns out to be true. Homegrown “terrorist groups” simply don’t get designated the same way as a member of ISIS. And while hate crime laws have stiffened the penalties that a domestic terrorist group might face, it would be extremely difficult to label a domestic group as terrorists. We spoke with Mark Pitcavage of the Anti-Defamation League about the numerous reasons why this is the case.

There are a number of different reasons the Klan is not designated as a terrorist organization. Let's take a look at them one by one...
Continued here:
I think the Ku Klux Klan is already designated as a terrorist organization. The United States designated the Confederate government (which has not surrendered yet, only their military) as (re)belligerent to the United States, meaning, they are an enemy of war. The KKK is a confederate organization, might even be the confederate government, and are therefore enemies of the United States, identified and designated as such. Enemies of war.

Yet you hate McVeigh!

[snipped]
AND

Continued here:
Timothy McVey was executed for domestic terrorism.

The Ku Klux Klan was the first domestic terrorist organization
And I'd say the Democratic party was the first organized terroristic group, because of the Indian removal act of Andrew Jackson, who was one of the founders of the Democratic party. The Louisiana Purchase Treaty (Article III) said all residents of Louisiana were to be made equal citizens... what the fck happened? Domestic terrorism and dispossession. As when France possessed of Louisiana. How big is French Louisiana? Ohio, Mississippi, Missouri river valleys to Spain's, at the time, New Mexico. So... names such as Shawnee, Seminole, Cherokee, Creek, Sioux, Cheyenne, Comanche, and Aztec have great weight; and who voted them dead? Democratic politics; which is actually not Liberty when your mindset is all about getting the votes you need for a certain agenda. And if the agenda is genocidal, then tactics of voter suppression and removal of persons not of their party is what has happened.

Red Lives Matter.

Yet you hate McVeigh!

[snipped]
AND

Continued here:
Timothy McVey was executed for domestic terrorism.
Domestic terrorism in not what he was charged with:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE AG
THURSDAY, AUGUST 10, 1995 (202) 514-2008
TDD (202) 514-1888
ATTORNEY GENERAL'S STATEMENT

Today a federal grand jury in Oklahoma City has returned two
indictments.

In the first, Timothy James McVeigh and Terry Lynn Nichols are
charged with the April 19th bombing of the Murrah Building in
Oklahoma City. The indictment contains 11 counts. The first three
are for conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction to kill
persons and destroy federal property, for using a truck bomb to
kill people, and for malicious destruction of federal property
resulting in death
. The remaining eight counts are for violating
a federal murder statute that punishes the killing of federal law
enforcement officials -- one count for each of the eight law
enforcement officers killed in the blast. The indictment lists by
name all of the persons who died inside the building. The maximum
possible penalty is death.

Continued here:
#439 Oklahoma bombing indictment statement

In Democrat controlled Chicago alone there were 44 shootings and 17 deaths just on Sunday (typical weekend). All Black on Black.

Where the hell is BLM?

Heyjackass.com

Sunday 5/31
12:35a 6800 S Laflin, Englewood, M/36

1:35a 5500 W Congress, Austin, M/33
1:40a 7100 S St Lawrence, Grand Crossing, M/46
1:40a 7100 S St Lawrence, Grand Crossing, F/49
2:45a 6500 S Hermitage, Englewood, M/32
4:40a 10200 S Normal, Washington Heights, M/?
5:05a 1600 W Harrison, Near West Side, M/19
5:25a 1200 N Mason, Austin, M/25
9:45a 200 E Huron, Near North Side, M/?
10:05 3300 W 71st, Chicago Lawn, M/37
1:40p 1600 E 95th, South Deering, M/31
1:40p 1600 E 95th, South Deering, M/39
1:50p 3900 W Madison, Garfield Park, M/?

2:15p 100 W 87th, Chatham, M/23
2:25p 5600 S Princeton, Englewood, M/28
2:30p 9100 S Stony Island, Calumet Heights, M/30
2:40p 1000 N Francisco, West Town, M/25
3:20p 8300 S Kedzie, Ashburn, M/26
3:20p 4500 S Ashland, New City, M/18
4:30p 5940 S Carpenter, Englewood, F/18
4:45p 7100 S Vincennes, Grand Crossing, M/28

6:45p 4600 S Marshfield, New City, M/20
6:45p 4600 S Marshfield, New City, M/26
7:00p 3100 W Polk, Garfield Park, M/?
7:10p 7400 S Vincennes, Grand Crossing, M/?
7:20p 10800 S Green, Morgan Park, F/?
7:50p 8500 S Carpenter, Auburn Gresham, F/23
7:50p 8500 S Carpenter, Auburn Gresham, M/43
8:00p 9300 S Drexel, Burnside, M/?
8:00p 11500 S Halsted, West Pullman, M/23
8:30p 5100 W Madison, Austin, F/18
8:30p 5100 W Madison, Austin, M/21
8:30p 5100 W Madison, Austin, M/27
9:30p 1500 N Maplewood, West Town, M/25
9:30p 2500 S Kedzie, Little Village, M/20
10:35p 3934 W Diversey, Avondale, M/21
10:40p 7600 S Racine, Auburn Gresham, M/?
10:50p 7100 S Peoria, Englewood, M/17
10:50p 7100 S Peoria, Englewood, M/24
10:50p 4200 W Van Buren, Garfield Park, F/18
11:00p 3500 W Cortland, Logan Square, M/?
11:15p 200 S Laramie, Austin, F/28
11:15p 200 S Laramie, Austin, M/33
11:50p 500 W Pershing, Bridgeport, F/?
11:55p 4700 S Western, Brighton Park, M/18
In Democrat controlled Chicago alone there were 44 shootings and 17 deaths just on Sunday (typical weekend). All Black on Black.

Where the hell is BLM?

Heyjackass.com

Sunday 5/31

Even by Chicago standards that’s a big night! More like a nice weekend. And there’s gotta be Hispanic shooters/deaders in there somewhere.
(Sorry about the double)

Where the hell is BLM?

Heyjackass.com

Sunday 5/31

Where the hell is BLM?

Heyjackass.com

Sunday 5/31

Even by Chicago standards that’s a big night! More like a nice weekend. And there’s gotta be Hispanic shooters/deaders in there somewhere.
(Sorry about the double)

The link on Jackass.com has the racial makeup of the homicides in Chicago because it is reported in the police crime reports. The great majority is Black with some Hispanic and a very small amount of White. Some Hispanics identity as White.

Also, the locations of the crime are included and the great majority are in the Black ghetto areas. If a White is involved it is probably drug related or else a dumbass White got Darwined for being in the wrong place..

Can any of the pukey White Guilt Moon Bats or Black Moon Bats that post on here tell me what the damn BLM people really want. I don't want to hear meaningless generalities like "racial justic". Be specific. Is it more welfare or not being held accountable for their thievery? Is it the the windfall of reparations or some more affirmative action or whatever? Maybe free Nike shoes for every Black? Widescreen TVs and free cable? Every White person in America to line up and kiss their Black ass?

Forum List

Back