Black Lives Matter: Hamas massacre must not be condemned

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Like good Leftists, they love to see thousands of innocents slaughtered.
From the posts here on USMB, it looks like 80% of the Left support terrorists targeting civilians.

Time for a purge is nigh.

Like good Leftists, they love to see thousands of innocents slaughtered.
From the posts here on USMB, it looks like 80% of the Left support terrorists targeting civilians.

Time for a purge is nigh.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that one violent subhuman terrorist mob is taking the side of another violent subhuman terrorist mob?

You seriously expect me to believe that?

Last edited:
So what is BLM really saying? those actions are justified over there?.... If one makes the connection, they are then saying those actions would be justified here in the US by BLM... sick people.
That is exactly what they are saying.

I didn't watch the Potatohead speech because he is a moron but I just read a report that he blamed this war in the ME on climate change.

How would we notice? They've been doing that for decades.
Just the opposite. The Jews opened their gate so the Muslims could work and stay in Israel. The Jews also retaliate when rockets start reigning down on them. It is very nice of them to announce their intent and warn the people to get out of the area about to be bombed.

The Palestinians had the nerve to complain about their utilities being turned off while they were simultaneously cutting the heads of babies off in Israel.

That land belongs to Israel. There is no apartheid. Those Muslims from Egypt and Syria were living and working with the Jews in Israel when Egypt told them to get out because they were going to invade Israel. The Jews asked them to stay. They did not. Egypt lost the war and refused to let the Muslims that left Israel into Egypt. So they squatted on Israeli land, and teach their children to kill the Jews first, then us. They are terrorists.

Last edited:
How can the Palestinians be squatters there, when they were living in The West Bank, the Golan Heights, and the Gaza strip, long, long before the creation of the State of Israel in 1948?
Because it's someone else's land now.

If it happened to you: run off, have your house dozed, because where you live is someone else's land now, you'd be singing a different tune.
If it happened to me, I'd be over 100 years old now and would have figured out someplace else to live, rather than wallow in hate in some ghetto for 75 years.

If it happened to me, I'd be over 100 years old now and would have figured out someplace else to live, rather than wallow in hate in some ghetto for 75 years.
You bad! If more people were like you, the world would be a gooder place.
You wouldn't be as old if your house was bulldozed in the '80s.

Forum List

Back