Black Lives Matter Activist Is Running For Mayor!

Ario

Jan 23, 2016
Miami Beach, FL
A leading Black Lives Matter activist has filed to run for mayor of Baltimore.

DeRay Mckesson, a 30-year-old Charm City native, has risen to prominence on social media after outrage over the police-involved deaths of Michael Brown, Eric Garner and other black men.

The activist joins a field of 28 candidates in the city that saw protests as well as riots after the death of Freddie Gray following his arrest in April.

Mckesson’s largest influence has come from his constant presence on sites such as Twitter, which he uses during demonstrations as well as to draw attention to race-related issues throughout the country

And his background to qualify is what?

He's part of Black Lies Matter.
He is clearly not qualified for much....but one has to remember that this is the age of me me me me! I really do blame the rapid increase of social media for this. Anybody with a smart phone feels they are extremely important and actually accomplishing anything is not important...hence Mr. Obama. So basically, this middle class black guy with the good parents and great education wants to make himself seem important by pretending to care about people that are not even from the same side of the tracks as himself. So he gets his 15 minutes of fame via his phone and technology...uses that to inflate his own ego and now he feels he should be mayor. The End.

Forum List

Back