Black Lives DON'T Matter...

The response would be: who the fuck is USMB?
Seriously?

Such a question should be grounds for a week-long banning.

To answer your question, click the link:
https://www.usmessageboard.com/

You think this message board is popular. Lol. Site rank is lower than other political boards. Ratings are terrible. Yeah, keep ignoring reality.
Libtards give us a bad rating because they get a dose of the truth here and it chaps their hide but they still can't stay away...they keep coming back for more....like you.....

Right. So, your 70% right winger board is a failure because of... the other party? You fuckers never take responsibility for your actions. Just like (libs) the other party and children.

The circle of political white noise is complete. I can no longer tell the extremists apart from their idiotic talking points. Cult45 might as well just go protest, riot and loot at this point.

The response would be: who the fuck is USMB?
Seriously?

Such a question should be grounds for a week-long banning.

To answer your question, click the link:
https://www.usmessageboard.com/

You think this message board is popular. Lol. Site rank is lower than other political boards. Ratings are terrible. Yeah, keep ignoring reality.
Libtards give us a bad rating because they get a dose of the truth here and it chaps their hide but they still can't stay away...they keep coming back for more....like you.....

Right. So, your 70% right winger board is a failure because of... the other party? You fuckers never take responsibility for your actions. Just like (libs) the other party and children.

The circle of political white noise is complete. I can no longer tell the extremists apart from their idiotic talking points. Cult45 might as well just go protest, riot and loot at this point.
Where did you get 70% from?....we take responsibility for when we are wrong but I'll be dammed if I'm going to take the heat for something I never did.....just to make some kind of bullshit PC statement....last time I checked we have equal numbers of both ideologies here but many libs stay away until Trump has a bad day or week...then they crawl out of the woodwork.....

Yet in 2015 when white supremacist were selling and promoting "White Life Matters" where was all this outrage.

Black life matter is just a get back at White life matters. Really hilarious is it not.

President Trump was correct on the matter already four years ago. Called the ripping of statues also, he is a prophet, an experienced person to deal with the Luciferian threat.

... any more than THAN ANY OTHER LIFE DOES... period.

It needs to be said, because this constant pounding in of black lives matter, as if they're the ONLY life that matters, and DEMONIZING ANYONE that says ALL LIVES MATTER is BULL SHIT. Might as well say ONLY black lives matter, because that's what you mean. Well BS.

ALL LIVES MATTER, period, end of story... whether that TRIGGERS your delicate little snowflake ass or not, that's the TRUTH.
I agree with you 100%, but in this society, we treat black lives as less valuable than others.

Hence the statement.

mouse in your pocket?

unfortunately the lies you spew are winning out, but the end will be the marxists putting your head on a silver platter, so enjoy your virtue signaling while you still have that.

... any more than THAN ANY OTHER LIFE DOES... period.

It needs to be said, because this constant pounding in of black lives matter, as if they're the ONLY life that matters, and DEMONIZING ANYONE that says ALL LIVES MATTER is BULL SHIT. Might as well say ONLY black lives matter, because that's what you mean. Well BS.

ALL LIVES MATTER, period, end of story... whether that TRIGGERS your delicate little snowflake ass or not, that's the TRUTH.

Amen to that!

Don't break the law....get a legal drivers licence and insurance and make sure your car is in good working order...check your brake lights and turn signals...don't drive around with illegal guns and drugs...and do not resist a cops orders....when pulled over at night turn on the dome light and place your hands in plain sight....

Don't reach for anything unless asked to by the cop....keep in mind when he or she approaches you they are 50% sure you are going to try and shoot them....so make them feel at ease by doing what you are told and do not lie to them....if you do all of that you will not have a bad experience with the law.....

And most importantly don’t live near a white cop who can wander into your apartment and murder you.

Forum List

Back