Black Lives Do Matter

I want to start by saying I’m all for criminal justice reform (especially losing the incarceration rate in the US). I’m all for cops going to jail when they do something illegal. However, I don’t understand how the cause entitled “Black Lives Matter” could be about police brutality. I understand that some police are prejudice and that can lead to unjust killings. The thing is, these unjust killings aren’t even close to the number one problem plaguing black communities. Technically it’s heart disease, then cancer. Even assault (about 90% of which is black on black according to the FBI) makes the top ten list of killers of African Americans. And what about the things that ruin families and communities even if they don’t necessarily cause death, such as incarceration/recidivism rates, unemployment/underemployment and selling/using drugs. My question is, if BLM really wanted to help the black community why would they not attack these issues instead of the relatively small, but highly publicized, issue of racially fueled police brutality. My assumption is that the people involved in the BLM leadership are privileged, bored, and looking for fame. In my opinion, all the money that is going towards BLM could be going to actually saving lives and making the world a better place. Please, someone tell me why money is better spent on a problem that affects hundreds when the same money could be used much more efficiently to address a problem that affects hundreds of thousands?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
There is money being spent on these problems. BLM is focusing on another problem.
Do you question why there are people looking into educational reform when we have a mass murder problem in this country? Should a community only solve one problem at a time?
There is no mass murder problem. The front page is a poor indicator of the statistical relevance of an issue.

Nixon. At least that's what they said in the other thread.
This guy Kevin Janson (White guy) kills and shoots up five ppl in a school Cali yesterday.

DOpPJH2UMAAIolC.jpg

He looks like Mel Gibson on crack but a shooting of only five isn’t even a blip on the radar anymore.
Says your stupid negro ass. Searching for "news" on google results in this being the fifth item.
But the 5th mass shooting by a white male in the past 3 weeks? And you talk about violent black men ?

You got some nerve, boy.
Of course. Everybody who isn't a dumb negro or liberal negro enabler knows that most killings are 1-2 victim homicides, not mass shootings. The mass shootings by whites make the news because they are so rare. Meanwhile, the weekly/daily negrohood shootings don't even make the papers anymore. On the contrary, it would be newsworthy if the worthless degenerate negroes put down their guns/knives for a week or two and worked for a change.
On CNN that a Florida school was selling bulletproof partitions for kids to keep in their backpacks.

I’m calling for a complete and total shut down of all white men from entering the USA until they figure out what the hell is going on.

#stopwhiteonwhitecrime

What's happening is a dumb apefreakoon (you) thinks front page mass shootings are statistically relevant.

For example, Black men represent about 6-7% of the population but commit nearly half of the murders. Is this due to a flawed judicial system or could it be a cultural issue? Reasonable question, no?

This is a stupid question. Because what we see here is the selective picking of one crime to make an argument about an entire culture. What's even worse is that 6.9 percent of this 7 percent are not committing murder. So then one must ask a white person thinking like this, why is it that you feel you must pick out one crime when whites lead in most every other category of crime, then exaggerate about what another race des while ignoring the wrongs of your own which are more? Is that due to a flawed judicial system or could it be a cultural issue. Or maybe both?
Out of the violent crimes, which ones are led by whites? Or are you referring to nonviolent crimes like speeding and underage drinking when you say "other category of crime?"

All but three categories of crime are led by whites. Again, we will not be nitpicking crime because your white ass wants to deny that whites commit the most crimes.
Where did I say that you dumb shitskin? I said per capita statistics matter. If your degenerate apefreakoon brain thought that was the same as denying white crime, then you're a moron.
All crimes are violent.
So speeding 1 mile over the limit is "violent?" You're a fucking idiot!
But before you start the usual whitebread bullshit,. whites lead in every "violent" crime but murder, and even that is close.

By "lead" do you mean per capita or in total?

There only one measurement. Total crimes.
If you reject per capita statistics, why did you use them in your post?

But while the number of unmarried black women has substantially grown, the actual birthrate (measured by births per 1000)

Well, it's a little harder for people who had no guns, nor wheels, nor Horses to kill millions of people.
Genocide does not require a technological edge over one’s neighbours: In Rwanda it was carried out with machetes.

There is no technological determinism to genocide. Because it is not based on that – it is based on dehumanizing others. Further, genocide is rare, especially on a continental scale.

So while blacks might have wiped out the natives of North America it is unlikely. Because black people are generally are peaceful. History shows that

When Columbus arrived in the Caribbean the people there already knew about blacks: they had traded with them. Africa is much closer to the Americas than Europe. And, armed with iron weapons, blacks could have made short work of the people there if they wanted to.

White ppl are at an extreme end of human history. Defeating your enemy and maybe taking over their country is common. Wiping them out wholesale and taking their land is not. For Whites that does not come from their guns and their bombs but from how they think.

Genocide is propelled significantly if one has a technological, and strategical advantage.
Of course it does. And that is what white people have going for them.

White people love to kill.

I can remember as a kid, my father used to take me to a farm, n I used to watch the way you white people would go CRAZY when you shot and killed a rabbit or something and then after the kill, the white kids fathers would smear blood on his young sons face.

This is the difference. A white man will study a rock at the bottom of the ocean and put that rock under a microscope n just sit there and look at it, and look at it, trying to figure out if he can use that rock to kill or dominate people.

Gunpowder change the game. China created it n they only used for peaceful purposes, but when Marco Polo brought it back to Europe, whites used to kill.

That's the White mentality

Well, it's a little harder for people who had no guns, nor wheels, nor Horses to kill millions of people.
Genocide does not require a technological edge over one’s neighbours: In Rwanda it was carried out with machetes.

There is no technological determinism to genocide. Because it is not based on that – it is based on dehumanizing others. Further, genocide is rare, especially on a continental scale.

So while blacks might have wiped out the natives of North America it is unlikely. Because black people are generally are peaceful. History shows that

When Columbus arrived in the Caribbean the people there already knew about blacks: they had traded with them. Africa is much closer to the Americas than Europe. And, armed with iron weapons, blacks could have made short work of the people there if they wanted to.

White ppl are at an extreme end of human history. Defeating your enemy and maybe taking over their country is common. Wiping them out wholesale and taking their land is not. For Whites that does not come from their guns and their bombs but from how they think.

Genocide is propelled significantly if one has a technological, and strategical advantage.

I can remember as a kid, my father used to take me to a farm, n I used to watch the way you white people would go CRAZY when you shot and killed a rabbit or something and then after the kill, the white kids fathers would smear blood on his young sons face.

This is the difference. A white man will study a rock at the bottom of the ocean and put that rock under a microscope n just sit there and look at it, and look at it, trying to figure out if he can use that rock to kill or dominate people.

Gunpowder change the game. China created it n they only used for peaceful purposes, but when Marco Polo brought it back to Europe, whites used to kill.

White people do things very efficiently. Sometimes, it includes killing. Negroes would kill more people, but they're too dumb to organize themselves to do it efficiently, so they're mostly restricted to weekend negrohood shootings and machete rampages.

This guy Kevin Janson (White guy) kills and shoots up five ppl in a school Cali yesterday.

DOpPJH2UMAAIolC.jpg

He looks like Mel Gibson on crack but a shooting of only five isn’t even a blip on the radar anymore.
Says your stupid negro ass. Searching for "news" on google results in this being the fifth item.
But the 5th mass shooting by a white male in the past 3 weeks? And you talk about violent black men ?

You got some nerve, boy.
Of course. Everybody who isn't a dumb negro or liberal negro enabler knows that most killings are 1-2 victim homicides, not mass shootings. The mass shootings by whites make the news because they are so rare. Meanwhile, the weekly/daily negrohood shootings don't even make the papers anymore. On the contrary, it would be newsworthy if the worthless degenerate negroes put down their guns/knives for a week or two and worked for a change.
On CNN that a Florida school was selling bulletproof partitions for kids to keep in their backpacks.

I’m calling for a complete and total shut down of all white men from entering the USA until they figure out what the hell is going on.

#stopwhiteonwhitecrime

What's happening is a dumb apefreakoon (you) thinks front page mass shootings are statistically relevant.

For example, Black men represent about 6-7% of the population but commit nearly half of the murders. Is this due to a flawed judicial system or could it be a cultural issue? Reasonable question, no?

This is a stupid question. Because what we see here is the selective picking of one crime to make an argument about an entire culture. What's even worse is that 6.9 percent of this 7 percent are not committing murder. So then one must ask a white person thinking like this, why is it that you feel you must pick out one crime when whites lead in most every other category of crime, then exaggerate about what another race des while ignoring the wrongs of your own which are more? Is that due to a flawed judicial system or could it be a cultural issue. Or maybe both?
Out of the violent crimes, which ones are led by whites? Or are you referring to nonviolent crimes like speeding and underage drinking when you say "other category of crime?"

All but three categories of crime are led by whites. Again, we will not be nitpicking crime because your white ass wants to deny that whites commit the most crimes.
Where did I say that you dumb shitskin? I said per capita statistics matter. If your degenerate apefreakoon brain thought that was the same as denying white crime, then you're a moron.
All crimes are violent.
But before you start the usual whitebread bullshit,. whites lead in every "violent" crime but murder, and even that is close.

But while the number of unmarried black women has substantially grown, the actual birthrate (measured by births per 1000)

So let me make you understand why your use pf per capita is bullshit. The rate of murder for blacks is 14 per 100,000. For whites it is 2 per 100,000. Neither number is high enough to spark the clamor you racists do on this matter. The claim of blacks committing 7 times the murders of whites becomes a fucking joke when you look at how low both numbers are per capita. Whites are in no serious danger of being killed by blacks. These numbers do not show any significant difference in violent tendencies from blacks nor do they establish a credible argument as to black culture and violence. This is why I say that your per capita argument is a load of racist crap.

Last edited:

White people do things very efficiently. Sometimes, it includes killing. Negroes would kill more people, but they're too dumb to organize themselves to do it efficiently, so they're mostly restricted to weekend negrohood shootings and machete rampages.

Yeah like that black man who just shot up those people in Cali. OOPS he was white. Or like that black ma who shot up those people in that Texas church. OOPS he was white too. Yeah I forgot that unorganized black guy who shot up those people in Vegas. OOPS he was white too. And of course there are no daily killings by whites anywhere in America just done randomly. The most post here the more I am believing that most white people are just stone cold loons.

DOpPJH2UMAAIolC.jpg

You got some nerve, boy.

#stopwhiteonwhitecrime

All crimes are violent.

So let me make you understand why your use pf per capita is bullshit. The rate of murder for blacks is 14 per 100,000. For whites it is 2 per 100,000. Neither number is high enough to spark the clamor you racists do on this matter. The claim of blacks committing 7 times the murders of whites becomes a fucking joke when you look at how low both numbers are per capita. Whites are in no serious danger of being killed by blacks. These numbers do not show any significant difference in violent tendencies from blacks nor do they establish a credible argument as to black culture and violence. This is why I say that your per capita argument is a load of racist crap.
That's just the murder rate. Murder is relatively rare compared to other violent crimes (though this doesn't mean its per capita rate is irrelevant), which are the real threat. That, combined with low negro IQs, negro failure in the USA and abroad (even in negro-run countries) brings up a more important question: which race is dragging the rest of the world population down? It's the negro.

Yeah like that black man who just shot up those people in Cali. OOPS he was white. Or like that black ma who shot up those people in that Texas church. OOPS he was white too. Yeah I forgot that unorganized black guy who shot up those people in Vegas. OOPS he was white too. And of course there are no daily killings by whites anywhere in America just done randomly. The most post here the more I am believing that most white people are just stone cold loons.

That's because you're a stupid, worthless shitskin who thinks front page news is indicative of the real threat that statistics expose. It's not. America has over 15,000 murders/intentional homicides (definition may vary) per year. Even if your whitey killed 5 people each day with no weekends, holidays, vacation days, or sick days off, that would still be less than 2,000 murders per year. Front page mass murder is a tiny fraction of the problem not even worth discussing, but here you are wailing about it right after shitting all over my post for arguing over supposedly insignificant totals.

USA does have a pretty high murder rate compared to other countries, but we all know where the problem lies: negroes. Compared to many European countries, the USA has lots of shitskins. They're the ones dragging down the country. Just look at shitskin-run "nations."

If we were all white, we'd be about as safe as an all-white European country.

That's very true when it comes to killing, murder, then yeah you are correct white ppl are very efficient.

No question about that. White people are the most murderous ppl on the planet.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

That's very true when it comes to killing, murder, then yeah you are correct white ppl are very efficient.

No question about that. White people are the most murderous ppl on the planet.
They're efficient in industrial matters, including murder. They are, however, less violent in general. That is, they have fewer violent tendencies, but when on some occasions those tendencies are brought into effect, the violent activities are efficient.

Negroes have small intellects and are much more violent. They're not as efficient at it, however, due to said small intellects. They tend to use machetes. Some negroes have moved to white countries and are smart enough to use white-made tools.

DOpPJH2UMAAIolC.jpg

You got some nerve, boy.

#stopwhiteonwhitecrime

All crimes are violent.

That's just the murder rate. Murder is relatively rare compared to other violent crimes (though this doesn't mean its per capita rate is irrelevant), which are the real threat. That, combined with low negro IQs, negro failure in the USA and abroad (even in negro-run countries) brings up a more important question: which race is dragging the rest of the world population down? It's the negro.

That's because you're a stupid, worthless shitskin who thinks front page news is indicative of the real threat that statistics expose. It's not. America has over 15,000 murders/intentional homicides (definition may vary) per year. Even if your whitey killed 5 people each day with no weekends, holidays, vacation days, or sick days off, that would still be less than 2,000 murders per year. Front page mass murder is a tiny fraction of the problem not even worth discussing, but here you are wailing about it right after shitting all over my post for arguing over supposedly insignificant totals.

USA does have a pretty high murder rate compared to other countries, but we all know where the problem lies: negroes. Compared to many European countries, the USA has lots of shitskins. They're the ones dragging down the country. Just look at shitskin-run "nations."

I'm pretty much an expert in my field. You are just another dunce cap racist talking stupid.

DOpPJH2UMAAIolC.jpg

You got some nerve, boy.

#stopwhiteonwhitecrime

All crimes are violent.

Yeah that's why we had 2 world was because of your white asses.

Says your stupid negro ass. Searching for "news" on google results in this being the fifth item.Of course. Everybody who isn't a dumb negro or liberal negro enabler knows that most killings are 1-2 victim homicides, not mass shootings. The mass shootings by whites make the news because they are so rare. Meanwhile, the weekly/daily negrohood shootings don't even make the papers anymore. On the contrary, it would be newsworthy if the worthless degenerate negroes put down their guns/knives for a week or two and worked for a change.What's happening is a dumb apefreakoon (you) thinks front page mass shootings are statistically relevant.

Where did I say that you dumb shitskin? I said per capita statistics matter. If your degenerate apefreakoon brain thought that was the same as denying white crime, then you're a moron.So speeding 1 mile over the limit is "violent?" You're a fucking idiot!By "lead" do you mean per capita or in total?

Negroes could never manage a world war. They're too stupid. Sure they can use a machete or a rock, but that's about it. Of course, they'd probably have to import the machete.

Anyway, the world wars are long gone. Negro countries still suck. Negroes are still drowning to get to a white country.

Is your negro ass still in a white country? If you think white people suck so much, why don't you move to Liberia?

Negroes could never manage a world war. They're too stupid. Sure they can use a machete or a rock, but that's about it. Of course, they'd probably have to import the machete.

Anyway, the world wars are long gone. Negro countries still suck. Negroes are still drowning to get to a white country.

Is your negro ass still in a white country? If you think white people suck so much, why don't you move to Liberia?

This is not a white country. So if you don't like me being here talking about whites why don't you move your white ass to Finland?

This is not a white country. So if you don't like me being here talking about whites why don't you move your white ass to Finland?
It is a white country. Whites are the brains behind the operation. If it were a black country, it would be a shithole just like your average Apefreakan nation. Even the cities here turn to shitholes as soon as negroes move in in sufficient numbers. Just look at Detoilette and Chicongo.

It is a white country. Whites are the brains behind the operation. If it were a black country, it would be a shithole just like your average Apefreakan nation. Even the cities here turn to shitholes as soon as negroes move in in sufficient numbers. Just look at Detoilette and Chicongo.

This is not and never has been a white country.

Mediterranean's brought mass-murder to Europe.

Name a single genocide in Europe, before the Talheim Death pit, when the Mediterranean LBK new arrivals from the Near-East?

Even we can't find any genocides of the "Aryan" invasion, either.
Whites in europe frequently ate each other.

"From creating candles made of human fat in the 1880s, to drinking blood at the scaffold, or making remedies out of crushed skull powder, many Europeans had no moral or ethical concerns about eating, drinking or otherwise using the bodies of dead people.

Read more: Tough news to swallow: Europeans saw nothing wrong with cannibalism until the 1900s, two new books claim | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

It is a white country. Whites are the brains behind the operation.
Perhaps it is mostly white people in positions of power and wealth, which they have often hurt others to obtain. Perhaps they have brains, but the poverty and economic inequality in this country, you claim they built and run, shows me that they do not have heart, compassion or understanding. Only selfishness and greed, caring not at all about the plight of those less fortunate than they are. Of this, I would not be proud.

This is not and never has been a white country.
Whites make the important decisions in this country. Sometimes they'll give a token shitskin a chance to run things. Then this happens:

But we know negroes don't run the whole country. If they did, this would be a shithole like Apefreaka.

It's been a few days since I visited this thread. Plenty of time to re evaluate my stance.

Um. Nope. Not one change at all.

Forum List

Back