Black Crime No Longer Newsworthy...

Whites commit most of the crime. Thats a retarded suggestion.
OK, keep killing each other then because whites do it too. After all, black lives matter, right?
You are deflecting from your retarded suggestion. You wanted Blacks to emulate whites. So far that has done nothing but bring the Black community confusion and chaos.
I'm not deflecting. Go ahead and kill each other at staggering rates. Black lives matter, right?

OK, keep killing each other then because whites do it too. After all, black lives matter, right?
You are deflecting from your retarded suggestion. You wanted Blacks to emulate whites. So far that has done nothing but bring the Black community confusion and chaos.
I'm not deflecting. Go ahead and kill each other at staggering rates. Black lives matter, right?
Yes you are deflecting. You said to emulate whites. Thats dumb since whites commit more crime. Yes Black lives matter. You wouldnt be here if not for Blacks.

Yes you are deflecting. You said to emulate whites. Thats dumb since whites commit more crime. Yes Black lives matter. You wouldnt be here if not for Blacks.
Go ahead and keep killing each other. I mean black lives matter, right?

Btw, more great jungle bunny civilizations please. Fascinating stuff:)

Forum List

Back