Black Athletes greeted by Chinese

I came up in the 60s and it didn't stop there.

Correct, but compared to the entire rest of the world, you had it easy. If you are a black person, living in the LOWEST one percent of THIS country, you are in the top one percent compared to the entire rest of the African population.

Correct, but compared to the entire rest of the world, you had it easy.
Yea Jim Crow segregation was real easy. Smfh.
If you are a black person, living in the LOWEST one percent of THIS country, you are in the top one percent compared to the entire rest of the African population.
That is what racist do is try to compare the racism we deal with compared to other folks who are being discriminated against.

Yea Jim Crow segregation was real easy. Smfh.

That is what racist do is try to compare the racism we deal with compared to other folks who are being discriminated against.
Only because y'all believe that you are the one and only true victims. Aren't you just special?

Happy MLK Day, eh?

Will this be covered by MSM?

If it happened here, the media would be screaming about White Supremacy terrorism and how dangerous it is.

Chinese are some of the most racist people on the planet, second to some black democrats maybe.

so are the blm idiots going to riot in china?

Happy MLK Day, eh?

Will this be covered by MSM?

If it happened here, the media would be screaming about White Supremacy terrorism and how dangerous it is.

Chinese are some of the most racist people on the planet, second to some black democrats maybe.

The Chinese are one of the few that keep their heads down and integrate.

NBA Team Owner: ‘Nobody Cares’ about Uyghur Genocide​

Golden State Warriors owner Chamath Palihapitiya suggested recently that “nobody cares” about China’s system of concentration camps, forced labor, and high-tech surveillance against the Uyghur community in Xinjiang.

“Nobody cares about what’s happening to the Uyghurs, okay,” Palihapitiya said during an appearance on the All-In podcast. “You bring it up because you care and I think it’s nice that you care. The rest of us don’t care. I’m just telling you a very hard, ugly truth. Of all the things that I care about, yes, it is below my line.”

Forum List

Back