Black America Please Be Aware Of The White Devil/White Supremacist Donald Trump National Motto

P

Private1

The White Devil/White Supremacist Donald Trump National Motto "Let's Make America Great Again!" is really a Code Word for "Let's Make America White Again!".

The White Devil/White Supremacist Donald Trump have The White Devils/White Supremacists really thinking that The U.S. will be a "100% White-Only Country" if he become The U.S. President in 2017.

I don't know why The White Devils/White Supremacists think that "The Good Old Days" are coming back & People Of Color (Black, Asian, Latino, Etc) are going to let The White Devils kill, oppress, And/or terrorize us with no consequences because if a Race War was to happen that Race War would lead to the end of The U.S.

Trust Me!

Thank You!

Peace!

I don't know why The White Devils/White Supremacists think that "The Good Old Days" are coming back & People Of Color (Black, Asian, Latino, Etc) are going to let The White Devils kill, oppress, And/or terrorize us with no consequences because if a Race War was to happen that Race War would lead to the end of The U.S.

I'm Asian and the only oppression I have experienced is at the hands of liberals and conservatives of all colors and creeds who think they know how to better run my life better than I do.

The White Devil/White Supremacist Donald Trump National Motto "Let's Make America Great Again!" is really a Code Word for "Let's Make America White Again!".

You made a mistake....the racist party is the democrat party...the party that has destroyed the families of black Americans, their education, their neighborhoods, their hopes and their dreams.......simply so they can reliably get 95% of the black vote every election........

The openly and proudly racist party is the democrat party....all of their core groups, and their leaders are openly and proudly racist.......have been and always will be.....

There is no black America. Or white, red, green. If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem.

I never get this sort of rubbish. It doesn't mean anything and is just a partisan brain fart. Loads of people are neither part of the solution nor part of the problem. And you don't even highlight the problem? I mean, WTF?

There is no black America. Or white, red, green. If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem.

I said what I mean & mean what I said with No "Regrets". :)

Fuck Your White Feelings & White Tears!

The White Race need to learn how to stay in their lanes 100% 24/7 365 by staying out of Black America Affairs.

The White Race is "Well-Known" to speak on everything And/Or want to be associated with everything because they think that they're "Superior" & should control All Affairs (Including What You Should Say And/Or Think).

Black America is label as "Speaking To Black People In General".

Thank You!

Peace!

I'm Asian and the only oppression I have experienced is at the hands of liberals and conservatives of all colors and creeds who think they know how to better run my life better than I do.

There it is, and it's the same for all.

Dog Whistle:

When a racist democrat needs to lie about a republican opponent, they simply lie about what the Republican has stated, and call it a "Dog Whistle" which is a false claim of racism on the part of the Republican, implying a secret, racist message inside the actually non racist message of the Republican.

The need to keep blacks and other minorities hopless, uneducated and angry is a non stop process of the democrat party......and they must constantly fight minorities realizing that the only racist party in this country...a party built and sustained by open and proud racism...is the democrat party....

I never get this sort of rubbish. It doesn't mean anything and is just a partisan brain fart. Loads of people are neither part of the solution nor part of the problem. And you don't even highlight the problem? I mean, WTF?

Yup, just another mindless empty slogan.

Dog Whistle:

When a racist democrat needs to lie about a republican opponent, they simply lie about what the Republican has stated, and call it a "Dog Whistle" which is a false claim of racism on the part of the Republican, implying a secret, racist message inside the actually non racist message of the Republican.

The need to keep blacks and other minorities hopless, uneducated and angry is a non stop process of the democrat party......and they must constantly fight minorities realizing that the only racist party in this country...a party built and sustained by open and proud racism...is the democrat party....

Blindass partisanshitheads are why we are where we are.

Let's Get Real! Yes! You've U.S. Officials that are in High Positions that have the mindset of "What I Believe In Should Be Confirm & Law & Apply To Everyone" but one of the main problems in The U.S. is White Supremacy which effect All People Of Color (Black, Asian, Latino, Etc).

The Definition Of White Supremacy - A (White/Caucasian) Individual, Association, And/Or Group, Etc That Want To Economically, Socially, & Politically Control Other Non-White Races Since They're Consider Inferior In The White World.

I said what I mean & mean what I said with No "Regrets". :)

Fuck Your White Feelings & White Tears!

The White Race need to learn how to stay in their lanes 100% 24/7 365 by staying out of Black America Affairs.

The White Race is "Well-Known" to speak on everything And/Or want to be associated with everything because they think that they're "Superior" & should control All Affairs (Including What You Should Say And/Or Think).

Black America is label as "Speaking To Black People In General".

Thank You!

Peace!

Forum List

Back