Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

The video is evidence.

A commission won’t “decide” anything.

A jury is likely to.
If the commission says he will be on trial he will. And the video is excellent evidence. It shows a man who did not need to display a gun did it and the cop shot him.

If Ashli Babbitt had a gun in her hand, I would never defend her. She would be assumed to want to shoot. The cop who killed her clearly made up his mind prematurely he was going to shoot. He was aiming at her for some time.

The only way the all of the facts will come out is if there is a criminal trial with cross examination. If there is no indictment there is only the opinion of the police or whatever review board there is there. One reason for indictment would be negligence or gross misconduct, very hard to establish. If it goes to jury anything can happen.
You are just guilty of ringing this mans doorbell. He answers with a semi automatic pistol in his right hand. You do what? Do you advocate that we walk to our door armed all the time?

If the commission says he will be on trial he will.

Nope.

Prosecutors make the decision on whether to seek an indictment. Then, a grand jury (if convened to hear evidence on the matter) makes the call.
And the video is excellent evidence. It shows a man who did not need to display a gun did it and the cop shot him.
Nope. It shows a man who couldn’t know if the person claiming to be a deputy was an actual law enforcement officer.
If Ashli Babbitt had a gun in her hand, I would never defend her.
She was in a public place; not in her own home.
She would be assumed to want to shoot.
Maybe. And maybe with a tad more rationality. But her circumstances were very different. And of course she too should never have gotten shot under the actual circumstances of her shooting.
The cop who killed her clearly made up his mind prematurely he was going to shoot.
The evidence seems to support that conclusion. Yes.
He was aiming at her for some time.
I don’t know. Bout she had no gun and didn’t deserve to be shot.

An irrelevant question. That’s not what happened in the case under discussion.
A man who carried his semi automatic pistol answered the door. That is precisely what happened in this case.

I didn’t say diddly dog about you studying the evidence.

I merely corrected your false statement about my position and the timeline.

You remain deee to judge.

It’s your judgment that is wrong.
Because you say do?

I disagree

Maybe. And maybe with a tad more rationality. But her circumstances were very different. And of course she too should never have gotten shot under the actual circumstances of her shooting.
We are in harmony she should not have been shot. I am not saying this guy should be shot, but his problem was he walked to the door, and was armed and loaded. The cop had no way of expecting not to be shot and he shot the man to death. I believe that the police commission will do as they did for Lt. Byrd and say he did not do wrong.

Yes. He did. Because he couldn’t know who was claiming to be a deputy.

That has not a fucking thing to do with habitually opening a door with a gun in his hand.
Maybe he did not always carry a semi automatic to answer his door. But he only died one time.

Do you ever answer your door carrying a loaded semi automatic pistol? As loud as you hear the cop yell, and he did come to the door, why do you presume he did not realize it was a cop?

We are in harmony she should not have been shot. I am not saying this guy should be shot, but his problem was he walked to the door, and was armed and loaded. The cop had no way of expecting not to be shot and he shot the man to death. I believe that the police commission will do as they did for Lt. Byrd and say he did not do wrong.
I accept that he opened the door with a gun in his hand.

I absolutely recognize that this very factor is what led to the deputy opening up on him.

But the sad fact is, that in doing so, the deputy failed to comply with his training and proper police procedure.

This case is obviously a tragedy for the victim. It is, frankly, also a tragedy for the deputy. If the deputy had a second chance in this incident, I can almost guarantee he would have held his fire. He has to live with this tragedy for the rest of his life.

In court papers, lawyers for the sheriff’s office said the deputies’ actions were consistent with “established, reasonable, and generally accepted police procedure.” The litigation is ongoing.

now crump is getting so called experts from colleges to side with him. why isnt he disbarred? he has lied about most of the event. crump sure is working hard to get a pay off. disgusting.

Maybe he did not always carry a semi automatic to answer his door. But he only died one time.

Do you ever answer your door carrying a loaded semi automatic pistol? As loud as you hear the cop yell, and he did come to the door, why do you presume he did not realize it was a cop?
You persist in missing the point.

Yes. He did. Because he couldn’t know who was claiming to be a deputy.

That has not a fucking thing to do with habitually opening a door with a gun in his hand.
I am not trying to cause you to be upset. My aim is facts. You are assuming he did not know it was a cop. Can you prove that is true? Second point is do you open your door with a pistol in your hand?

A man who carried his semi automatic pistol answered the door. That is precisely what happened in this case.
The man responded in a defensive posture to a forceful beating on his door by someone claiming to be police but he had not confirmed it yet. He did not respond in a threatening manner and had no chance to obey any kind of order or defuse the situation.

The man responded in a defensive posture to a forceful beating on his door by someone claiming to be police but he had not confirmed it yet. He did not respond in a threatening manner and had no chance to obey any kind of order or defuse the situation.
All cops beat doors and yell loud. It is trained into them. We agree the shooting was very fast. And I am reasonable as hell. If I act like his defense, it is because others act to defend the armed man who was walking with a loaded semi automatic pistol. I want to know who else posts here who walks to their door armed to the gills?

All cops beat doors and yell loud. It is trained into them. We agree the shooting was very fast. And I am reasonable as hell. If I act like his defense, it is because others act to defend the armed man who was walking with a loaded semi automatic pistol. I want to know who else posts here who walks to their door armed to the gills?
they didnt watch the video . black man open door armed and got shot. end of story. crumps a liar

no he did nt he opened door armed . stop beliveing crumps lies and watch the video

Forum List

Back