BIZ owners cancel'g & moving BIZ out of ME to protest Collins' Kavanaugh vote!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
These are MEN doing this. Take heed pussygrabbers and RAPE deniers, even men are pissed about this one. Remember, this is MAINE, a few million in lost business here and there across it's economy is REAL money.

Owner of Texas restaurant chain pulls ‘hundreds of thousands of dollars’ of business out of Maine to protest Collins’ vote

TOM BOGGIONI
09 OCT 2018 AT 14:38

Response to the decision by Maine Republican Susan Collins to cast her vote to confirm newly-seated Associate Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh is affecting the senator’s constituents as calls for a boycott of her home state grow.While well over $3.5 million has been raised to fund Collins’ as yet unknown 2020 opponent, activists are hoping to make an immediate impact on her future fortunes by hitting the state in the pocketbook.

According to the local Press Herald, political commentator and radio personality John Fugelsang got the boycott rolling with a tweet to his 413,000 followers saying, “Dear Susan Collins — I really struggled with this but my tourist $ just voted against ever visiting Maine while you remain in office.”...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/own...-collins-vote/

This boycott will work about as well as the chick fil-a boycot worked.

His intent is not to hurt the fishermen, but he's going to hurt them anyway because his panties are in a twist.

Got it.

I'm not a fan of lobster, but I think I will have to order some to be drop shipped to chez boe soon.

Just because.

VirtueHero.jpg

Hope they enjoy the move.

Oh and I love Maine Lobster. No better butter covered food in existence.

Oh and a good lobster roll is great to.

This boycott will work about as well as the chick fil-a boycot worked.
You mean the boycott that got the Chick Fil-A owner to cave?
Yes, the boycott that had customers lined up for miles to go through the drive through...got the owner to cave. I guess he was scared that he could not handle the increase in business.

Forum List

Back