Bin Laden is DEAD, thread from Hell

What do you think about the government's released information?

• I believe all of it, of course some stuff is withheld for security's sake

Votes: 39 39.8%
  • I believe none of it, seems like b-s to me

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I believe most of it, some stuff fabricated for political reasons

Votes: 29 29.6%

• Total voters
Well Obama did in 2 years that Bush failed in 7 years. Is Obama superhuman? I think so.

OBAMA!!

Obama put on his Iron Man suit, flew over to Afghanistan, and took Osama out!

US Army Ranger 75th Regiment

3380405478_b6b28f7640_o.jpg

Is that you, Samson???

As JBeaukema said...

"Does anyone want to beat these partisan fuckwits with a stick?!"

Exactly right, see my new thread on God Bless America.

There are millions of people who deserve credit for this, some more than others, but all deserving of it. President Obama is absolutely included. Great job US military!! Great job President Obama!!! Great day to be an American!!!

So, if true... how does this solve anything?

Do we celebrate? Is he now a martyr to inspire other terrorists? Or did he evade us until he died/was near death- a mythical figure to inspire other terrorists?

Let's not pretend this is a victory, especially not after the Taliban just freed 500 people and declared the start of a new offensive. Oh, and last I heard, we were getting mixed reports regarding AQ's possible growth as of late in the region.
We can bet that there will be riots and little wannabe terrorist attacks all over the place.

And "a mansion in Pakistan"??
What was that W said about those harboring these asshole? Will Obama follow up?

I say we hang his corpse from the Statue of Liberty like we used to do in the old west as a warning !!

:clap2:

My bag is full now!!!
:clap2:

There is a time for partisanship, and there is a time for patriotism, nationalism, and unity.

Today, it's time for unity, patriotism, nationalism. Osama Bin Laden is dead. The bombing of Pakistan, ordered by President Obama, apparantly has killed the terrorist. This is a historic day for America. That scumbag terrorist didn't live to see the 10th anniversary of his massacre. I hope the terrorist world sees what has happened. Under a far right president, and a far left president, we still sought out our enemy. All other partisan bullshit aside....everything we've been through politically the last 10 years....we still kept looking for him. And got him. God bless our military for taking the fight to them over there. God bless our cops for being diligent in their efforts to protect us domestically. God bless President Bush and President Obama for their consistent efforts to bring down Bin Laden. God bless the Congress folks who voted to keep pursuing this enemy. God bless the families and friends of all those who were killed or injured during this fight. God bless even the working K9 dogs the military and police use to sniff bombs.

Today is a great day to be an American, of any political affiliation. We're about to head into an extremely partisan election year. And we are gonna inevitably see a blowback of rage from the terrorist world for this death of their leader.

But today, the United States is victorious. One of the proudest moments of the last 10 years for our country, even tops the capture of Saddam Hussein, in my opinion.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I don't believe it.

This comes just a week after Barack Obama put out his long-form birth certificate.

Anyone recall what Clinton did shortly after allegations of his affair with Monica Lewinsky came to light? He called for air strikes in Iraq. Didn't accomplish much in the progress, but it offered him cover from the Lewinsky ordeal.

This appears to be an announcement of a similar vein. I have no reason to believe Osama was really killed. I anticipate he'll come up with another recording within a week mocking us for this announcement.

Well, good news. Yay US military!

Took long enough, but what the hey.. the piece of shit is dead. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Somehow this is a negative towards OBAMA. I already see it.

Go Mr. President.

Called it.

jesus how many years did Bush ignore Osama?

they just cant think straight

Keep it up: You're kind are making Obama look like a shitty opportunist

Well Obama did in 2 years that Bush failed in 7 years. Is Obama superhuman? I think so.

OBAMA!!

Anyone else feel like beating the partisan fuckwits in this thread with a stick?

No. It's nice to see the left celebrate the U.S.A. and our military and our President for doing something right.

This is a win for all of us, this is justice for many many Americans.

Some of us on the left spent time in Afghanistan in the military. So go fuck yourself.

Well said. It's gonna be interesting finding out how they got him. I heard he was hiding in a Mansion in Islamabad. And it wasn't a Drone Attack. This is a good day for Americans but especially for the Victims' Families of that horrible attack. Ding Dong the Witch is dead.

It's gonna be great to hear how. The radio network I'm listening to has an ex US SpecOps guy on, saying it's 90% likely one of those Black Ops type guys was on the ground with a laser designator, and a local Pakistani informant told him which house he was in, and we lit up the laser, and a missile hit it.

However it happened, the scumbag is dead!!!!! I hope all terrorists take note. No matter how far right, or far left, or dead center our government gets, we're still gonna hunt down our enemies. Tactics may vary from admin to admin, but the results remain, we're gonna win, militarily and economically!!! Somehow, someway, American greatness will rise again!!!

>

To the men and women involved in the war on terror, take pride in what was accomplished.

Now if we can just cremate his carcass and sprinkle the ashes in a pig sty.

>>>>

Well, good news. Yay US military!

Took long enough, but what the hey.. the piece of shit is dead. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Somehow this is a negative towards OBAMA. I already see it.

Go Mr. President.

Called it.

jesus how many years did Bush ignore Osama?

they just cant think straight

Just for the record.....

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Forum List

Back