Billy Graham Purchases Ads

obama doesn't have the support he had last time. He's lost women, although he still has women on welfare locked up. He's lost Jews, he's lost entire demographics and even lost some blacks over his same sex marriage position.

obama is not going to get the same people who voted for him last time voting for him this time and he's certainly not going to add to that.

Yep, he may very well give back Indiana, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida...

...and still win.

The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association this week removed Mormonism from its list of religious cults, the Charlotte Observer reports. Mormons consider themselves Christians, though not all of their beliefs align with mainstream Christian doctrine."
Billy Graham's organization removes Mormonism from its list of cults - CBS News

This is just proof that he's another con artist.

If he believed that they were a cult yesterday, what changed his mind today?

Politics. This is a man who has abandoned his faith and his convictions.

The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association this week removed Mormonism from its list of religious cults, the Charlotte Observer reports. Mormons consider themselves Christians, though not all of their beliefs align with mainstream Christian doctrine."
Billy Graham's organization removes Mormonism from its list of cults - CBS News

This is just proof that he's another con artist.

If he believed that they were a cult yesterday, what changed his mind today?

Politics. This is a man who has abandoned his faith and his convictions.

"This is just proof that he's another con artist."

When Obama was asked about his relationship with terrorist Bill Ayers....

"Obama: George, but this is an example of what I'm talking about.

This is a guy who lives in my neighborhood, who's a professor of English in Chicago, who I know and who I have not received some official endorsement from. He's not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis."
FactCheck.org: "He Lied" About Bill Ayers?

"This is just proof that he's another con artist."
Now.....I know you mean what you say....

....so, who ya' votin' for?

LOL. Senile old man, a TV evangilist, is what you consider a quality endorsement? One that has changed a lifelong aversion to the LDS simply on the basis of present politics?

I couldn't believe that when I read that the other day. The blatant hypocrisy of removing Mormonism from their cult list. These people have no shame.

Seems to me he was suggesting that folks vote for the lesser of two evils.

So....you will vote for an individual who endorsed leaving a baby. born as a result of a botched abortion, to linger until it dies?
Can't be any moral justification there.

Wouldn't you say that pretty much defines 'blatant hypocrisy'?

Ah so you are touting that lie around. But why bother with facts now? You've never used them before.

As for this useless sack of shit Pastor. Seize all his assets for back taxes, since now he thinks he can preach from the pulpit.

I couldn't believe that when I read that the other day. The blatant hypocrisy of removing Mormonism from their cult list. These people have no shame.

Seems to me he was suggesting that folks vote for the lesser of two evils.

So....you will vote for an individual who endorsed leaving a baby. born as a result of a botched abortion, to linger until it dies?
Can't be any moral justification there.

Wouldn't you say that pretty much defines 'blatant hypocrisy'?

Ah so you are touting that lie around. But why bother with facts now? You've never used them before.

As for this useless sack of shit Pastor. Seize all his assets for back taxes, since now he thinks he can preach from the pulpit.

1. No matter how often I reveal the motivation of Liberals to shut down opposing voices....there is nothing quite so dramatic as the testimony of a fool who falls right into it!

"...since now he thinks he can preach from the pulpit."

What the heck are you totalitarians so afraid of?

Oh...right....folks catching on!

Too late......but thanks for doing your part!

2. "Ah so you are touting that lie around."

Which aspect? I'd be happy to prove any of 'em.
That Obama and Ayers worked together for years?

Or that Ayers wrote Obama's book?

Or that Axelrod's explanation...their kids went to school together...was a lie?

Or that you are a dim-wit?
Oh....you already proved that.

1. No matter how often I reveal the motivation of Liberals to shut down opposing voices....there is nothing quite so dramatic as the testimony of a fool who falls right into it!

Oh i dont want to shut him up. He can keep talking, but we have a thing here in the United States where you can't preach politics and urge your followers to vote for someone without paying taxes.

He wants to urge people, Well then he can pay some back taxes. I guess since he figures he is on his way out he doesn't have to worry.

Wow you really are stupid, You know the Obama abortion thing is a lie, so you move the goal posts to something else.

Fuck you are hack. Go back to playing with your paste child.

Oh i dont want to shut him up. He can keep talking, but we have a thing here in the United States where you can't preach politics and urge your followers to vote for someone without paying taxes.

He wants to urge people, Well then he can pay some back taxes. I guess since he figures he is on his way out he doesn't have to worry.

Wow you really are stupid, You know the Obama abortion thing is a lie, so you move the goal posts to something else.

1. So...you're in favor of a fee for free speech?

Put your foot in it again.

2. "You know the Obama abortion thing is a lie, so you move the goal posts to something else."

a. "Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported. Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee’s 2003 mark-up session."
FactCheck.org : Obama and ‘Infanticide’

b. If a child is 'accidentally' born alive as a result of a botched abortion attempt, Senator Obama had no problem allowing that newborn to die, sans any medical attention.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPZCXcTwZPY]CNN: Barack Obama's opposition to Born Alive Act - YouTube[/ame]

Beat you again, you dolt.

1. "Washington (CNN) - The most famous and revered pastor in America, Billy Graham, is calling on voters to cast a ballot for their faith in full-page ads in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today and other newspapers.

2. "As I approach my 94th birthday, I realize this election could be my last."

3. "I believe it is vitally important that we cast our ballots for candidates who base their decisions on biblical principles and support the nation of Israel.

4. I urge you to vote for those who protect the sanctity of life and support the biblical definition of marriage between a man and a woman.

5. Vote for biblical values this November 6, and pray with me that America will remain one nation under God."

6. The ad hit the prominent papers Wednesday and Thursday, and could hit a dozen more newspapers, a week after the famed evangelist met with Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney at Graham's Montreat, North Carolina, home and less than a month after his son Franklin Graham issued a full-throated endorsement of Romney in a USA Today opinion piece.

7. "This ad is consistent with both the mission of the BGEA and Billy Graham's personal methodology to diligently and consistently remain politically neutral and nonpartisan throughout his public ministry," Ross said.

8. "Against the backdrop of moral decline and a cultural shift in our nation that reflects timely issues, Mr. Graham's quotation in the ad is an extension of his faithful preaching of a timeless message and strong stand on biblical values for more than six decades.""
Billy Graham buys election ads after Romney meeting – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Odd. Just a few short days ago, Graham had Mormonism listed as a cult on his website. That means he considered them unbiblical. This was a lifelong belief. And now he's endorsing a Mormon for president? I wonder if mammon is playing a role here considering that Graham and Romney just had a meeting. Has Graham been corrupted by the Dark Lord?

Let this be a warning to all Christians that Lucifer is the Great Deceiver and will stop at NOTHING to corrupt the faithful. Stand FAST, oh Ye people of faith!!! Be NOT deceived!!!

here's what the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association's website had been saying about cults for the past several years:

"A cult is any group which teaches doctrines or beliefs that deviate from the biblical message of the Christian faith. It is very important that we recognize cults and avoid any involvement with them. Cults often teach some Christian truth mixed with error, which may be difficult to detect... Some of these groups are Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormons, the Unification Church, Unitarians, Spiritists, Scientologists, and others."

2. "You know the Obama abortion thing is a lie, so you move the goal posts to something else."

a. "Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported. Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee’s 2003 mark-up session."

b. If a child is 'accidentally' born alive as a result of a botched abortion attempt, Senator Obama had no problem allowing that newborn to die, sans any medical attention.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPZCXcTwZPY]CNN: Barack Obama's opposition to Born Alive Act - YouTube[/ame]

He told Brody that the federal bill "was not the bill that was presented at the state level." That’s technically true; though the "neutrality clause" was identical in the federal and state bills, there were other minor wording differences elsewhere. But the Obama campaign statement says that "Illinois And Federal Born Alive Infant Protection Acts Did Not Include Exactly The Same Language." That’s true for the earlier versions that Obama voted against. In the case of SB 1082, as it was amended just before being killed, it’s false.

Obama, Senate floor, 2002: [A]dding a – an additional doctor who then has to be called in an emergency situation to come in and make these assessments is really designed simply to burden the original decision of the woman and the physician to induce labor and perform an abortion. … I think it’s important to understand that this issue ultimately is about abortion and not live births.

Obama, Senate floor, 2001: Number one, whenever we define a previable fetus as a person that is protected by the equal protection clause or the other elements in the Constitution, what we’re really saying is, in fact, that they are persons that are entitled to the kinds of protections that would be provided to a – a child, a nine-month-old – child that was delivered to term. That determination then, essentially, if it was accepted by a court, would forbid abortions to take place. I mean, it – it would essentially bar abortions, because the equal protection clause does not allow somebody to kill a child, and if this is a child, then this would be an antiabortion statute.

Obama’s critics are free to speculate on his motives for voting against the bills, and postulate a lack of concern for babies’ welfare. But his stated reasons for opposing "born-alive" bills have to do with preserving abortion rights, a position he is known to support and has never hidden.

your own link doesnt even support you. All you have is speculation...
yawn..

A fee for free speech? No the IRS states a preacher can not push his people to vote for someone. Its been a long standing rule.

anytime you want to stop with your stupidity feel free.

CNN: Barack Obama's opposition to Born Alive Act - YouTube

He told Brody that the federal bill "was not the bill that was presented at the state level." That’s technically true; though the "neutrality clause" was identical in the federal and state bills, there were other minor wording differences elsewhere. But the Obama campaign statement says that "Illinois And Federal Born Alive Infant Protection Acts Did Not Include Exactly The Same Language." That’s true for the earlier versions that Obama voted against. In the case of SB 1082, as it was amended just before being killed, it’s false.

Obama, Senate floor, 2002: [A]dding a – an additional doctor who then has to be called in an emergency situation to come in and make these assessments is really designed simply to burden the original decision of the woman and the physician to induce labor and perform an abortion. … I think it’s important to understand that this issue ultimately is about abortion and not live births.

Obama, Senate floor, 2001: Number one, whenever we define a previable fetus as a person that is protected by the equal protection clause or the other elements in the Constitution, what we’re really saying is, in fact, that they are persons that are entitled to the kinds of protections that would be provided to a – a child, a nine-month-old – child that was delivered to term. That determination then, essentially, if it was accepted by a court, would forbid abortions to take place. I mean, it – it would essentially bar abortions, because the equal protection clause does not allow somebody to kill a child, and if this is a child, then this would be an antiabortion statute.

Obama’s critics are free to speculate on his motives for voting against the bills, and postulate a lack of concern for babies’ welfare. But his stated reasons for opposing "born-alive" bills have to do with preserving abortion rights, a position he is known to support and has never hidden.

yawn..

A fee for free speech? No the IRS states a preacher can not push his people to vote for someone. Its been a long standing rule.

America's love for free speech... meaning whenever they can say or do whatever they want regardless of whether or not it's legal, true, moral or intelligent.

Constitutionally protected dumbfuckery.

That being said, I'm all for churches being able to preach politics from the pulpit. Just revoke their tax exemption. Problem solved. Since they couldn't stay afloat without fleecing their sheep... it wouldn't last for very long.

Last edited:
I know that's what you HOPE... but it probably isn't true.

You have one poll with an inaccurate measure and an outlying result... that's what you are hanging your hopes on.

Marked shift.

Love it.

Yup....I saw the same.....

...gave me a chuckle.

Not really.

I've seen ONE eleciton stolen in my lifetime. (2000).

But Romney's a creep, no one like him, and you have more polls showing Obama winning than losing right now.

yawn..

America's love for free speech... meaning whenever they can say or do whatever they want regardless of whether or not it's legal, true, moral or intelligent.

That being said, I'm all for churches being able to preach politics from the pulpit. Just revoke their tax exemption. Problem solved. Since they couldn't stay afloat without fleecing their sheep... it wouldn't last for very long.

So, you're biased against freedom of religion, and opposed to free speech unless a fee is paid ......

How about poll taxes....might as well be for that as well, Cheesy.

So, you're biased against freedom of religion, and opposed to free speech unless a fee is paid ......

I said nothing of the sort, batshit. It's not a paid fee, it's tax exemption. Learn how systems work before you splatter retarded commentary on it.

I am for free speech. I'm against free speech being used as a coercive bludgeon.

[

There's nothing in the first amendment giving them a tax break.

I think we should tax churches like any other business.

And maybe apply the consumer fraud laws to them.

I'd love to see them the first time someone sues them to PROVE there's a Heaven.

Forum List

Back