Bills beastial behaviour

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Not just rapist....serial rapist. Listened to the statement of the woman who just stepped forward about what happened to her, how he stalked her at work, and eventually attacked her there at least twice. What is stunning is the brazenness, not a care in the world anything will happen. Showing up at her home caused her to literally quit her job and disappear for her safety......this to me speaks of a protection much higher and more powerful than local yokels, or hired political buddies.....something far more sinister.

Not just rapist....serial rapist. Listened to the statement of the woman who just stepped forward about what happened to her, how he stalked her at work, and eventually attacked her there at least twice. What is stunning is the brazenness, not a care in the world anything will happen. Showing up at her home caused her to literally quit her job and disappear for her safety......this to me speaks of a protection much higher and more powerful than local yokels, or hired political buddies.....something far more sinister.
Hillary's married to a convicted serial rapist?! Holy crap how has this not cone out?!

And that serial rapist may become your "First Lady" soon.

upload_2016-10-20_19-57-11.png

They must have put out an ad on Craig's List for actresses willing to claim that Trump molested them.....cuz the shit that's coming out on WJC is really getting bad.

We'll see your sexual-assault with three stalking episodes.

I figure they'll have an accuser come out every other day until the election.

Still, they'll never equal all of the women Bill Clinton has tried to fuck against their will.

Forum List

Back