Billionaire Trump Donor Says He Has Manchin’s Ear: “I call him every week & say, ‘Joe, you’re doing great. Stay tough, buddy,'” said Nelson Peltz

Liar. Manchin is saying he will not vote for anything not being paid for. Trump got us into 8 trillion in new debt.

I don't think Manchin is going to get primaried in West Virginia, no Far Left lunatic is going to beat him there. He might get beat by a Repub in his next General Election, but frankly I believe he's doing what his constituents want him to do. They don't want the ridiculously high spending and bigger govt control that the Democratic Party wants these days, and if he did support that then I'd bet money he'll get beat for sure when his current term is up. My guess is, he's only doing what WVA wants and also what he wants, and the Party is coming in at 3rd place, AS IT SHOULD.

Manchin is doing a great job for the country by resisting this spending wet dream. Sinema too. What they're doing is hard because the rest of the party is so consumed with this insane spending plan which will bankrupt this country. The Democrat congress has gone totally rogue except for this courageous duo.

Manchin is doing a great job for the country by resisting this spending wet dream. Sinema too. What they're doing is hard because the rest of the party is so consumed with this insane spending plan which will bankrupt this country. The Democrat congress has gone totally rogue except for this courageous duo.

One has to hope that the rest of the democrats aren't all Far Left gutless nutbags.

• Banned

“I think we need to move. I think every day we delay plays into Joe Manchin’s theatrics,” said House Budget Chair John Yarmuth (D-Ky.), who voiced the same concerns aloud to colleagues in a private meeting Monday night

Forum List

Back