Billionaire Robert Brockman, indicted in largest ever tax evasion case in US history, dead at 81...Dems new bill cracks down with 87K new IRS agents

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
there's 1 trillion dollars each year that is lost to the US treasury due to tax evasion

FZiANB_XEAI06S9

Last edited:
Yea, when you spend a shit load of money you don't have, you gotta make sure you have enough agents to force the American worker to hand over their hard earned money to pay for it.

The IRS agent: loved by the left.

• Banned
Yea, when you spend a shit load of money you don't have, you gotta make sure you have enough agents to force the American worker to hand over their hard earned money to pay for it.

The IRS agent: loved by the left.
The IRS has made clear they will go after rich people who evade taxes, not hard working Americans

when you hire that many new agents at once, I kind of wonder how good they are going to be. My guess will be over zealous and full of mistakes, but just all out for bringing in money. The big lie is going to be they are just going after the rich. They wouldnt need 87K new agents for that.

when you hire that many new agents at once, I kind of wonder how good they are going to be. My guess will be over zealous and full of mistakes, but just all out for bringing in money. The big lie is going to be they are just going after the rich. They wouldnt need 87K new agents for that.

Imagine the office space and equipment they'll need.

This is an attack on the middle class and small businesses.

there's 1 trillion dollars each year that is lost to the US treasury due to tax evasion

FZiANB_XEAI06S9

There is at least that much wasted on corruption, stealing and graft also.

There is at least that much wasted on corruption, stealing and graft also.
i know

the late Tom Coburn used to expose it in his yearly "wastebook" report, now his predecessor James Lankford has taken up the mantle

the tax code is 1 million words long, that's equivalent to the entire Harry Potter series

Forum List

Back