Billionaire Harvard donor says no more money until they stop harboring anti-Semites and fascists

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This is the only language institutions like Harvard understand, and if it takes this to get them to de-Nazify, then I hope there's more to come.

Hedge fund billionaire Ken Griffin, who has donated more than $500 million to Harvard University over the years, has halted contributions to his alma mater and claimed elite schools produce “whiny snowflakes.”

Griffin, one of the richest people in the world, joins a growing list of donors to Harvard, the University of Pennsylvania, Columbia and other top schools who have decided to close their checkbooks.

At a conference in Miami on Tuesday, Griffin expressed deep frustration with the state of American universities, including the disastrous testimony before Congress by the presidents of Harvard, MIT and UPenn.

Griffin, the founder of hedge fund Citadel, said he is no longer supporting Harvard financially but would like that to change.

“Until Harvard makes it very clear that they’re going to resume their role as [educators of] young American men and women to be leaders, to be problem solvers, to take on difficult issues, I am not interested in supporting the institution,” Griffin told CNBC’s Leslie Picker during the MFA Network Miami conference.

Now AFTER Israel is attacked and they witness the protests and comments in real-life, he makes this decision?

Where has he been the last 10 years or so? It's been playing out publicly. I suppose if Fox News reports it, interviews and exposes this over this time it doesn't count?

The human species is quite unique. A major flaw with most people is their ability to be honest with themselves. They usually come to terms once it is too late. Israels military and naive politicians are learning this lesson today.

Maybe the political and business elite are too now that they see the state of the U.S and how allies are hedging their bets due to concerns that America is in deep trouble.

Now AFTER Israel is attacked and they witness the protests and comments in real-life, he makes this decision?

Where has he been the last 10 years or so? It's been playing out publicly. I suppose if Fox News reports it, interviews and exposes this over this time it doesn't count?

The human species is quite unique. A major flaw with most people is their ability to be honest with themselves. They usually come to terms once it is too late. Israels military and naive politicians are learning this lesson today.

Maybe the political and business elite are too now that they see the state of the U.S and how allies are hedging their bets due to concerns that America is in deep trouble.

Good points.

Better late than never I guess, but the civil war in the DemoKKKrat party has never been more apparent than it is now.

Forum List

Back