Bill Maher Warns Democrats Are Headed for 2022 Defeat Because ‘Nobody Likes a Snob’

Ironic, since we see threads and posts all day long, every day here about how anyone who disagrees with Trumpsters is stupid and inferior.

Maher is a real liberal, so he's against the illiberal authoritarianism of Political Correctness and Identity Politics.
That proves there are no liberals here.

Just another hypocrite; find his old mockumentaries where the pompous ass runs around bashing Xians for fun and profit as if he were some sort of profound genius commenting on the lower classes.

Ironic, since we see threads and posts all day long, every day here about how anyone who disagrees with Trumpsters is stupid and inferior.

Maher is a real liberal, so he's against the illiberal authoritarianism of Political Correctness and Identity Politics.
Nah; Maher is a hack. Now Jimmy Dore; LOVE HIM though I doubt we'd share a sauna!!! Politically we are OPPOSITES but he identifies real issues. I like that.

Greg

Both sides including you write daily about how if you are not with us then you are against us, so let be clear Bill was actually talking about snob’s like you!

Both sides including you write daily about how if you are not with us then you are against us, so let be clear Bill was actually talking about snob’s like you!
Nope....I have never seen that wording in any post. I do see it constantly in lefty posts though.

Nope....I have never seen that wording in any post. I do see it constantly in lefty posts though.
Go back just before and after the election and I can tell you how many times I was told that if I did not vote for Trump or Biden or whomever over the damn many years, well I am a traitor..

In 2016 I was told by both sides I was wasting my vote if I did not vote for either Trump or Hillary and some of you got down right mean… ( as I pull on my puss hat and suck my thumb while fluting my pillow )

Fact is this board and society has morons on all sides that can not respect personal choice and thinking…

The day they once again picked Pelosi to lead the House was the day it became clear they would lose seats.

Strange times indeed when Bill Maher is viewed as right wing.

There was a time when he was left of Al Gore.

He still won't fully acknowledge Democrats for what they are and how they are causing major and potentially irreparable damage to our country. He might softly touch on them just before he goes back to taking digs at Republicans.

But Maher is still bad for America because he won't acknowledge our countries real problems in a head on manner. He can still be a democrat and be able to say "holy hell were fucking up our freedoms and rights, were causing racism and we need to stop this". But Maher also needs to protect his job so he won't do that.

Even when he tries to push on the left he still rags on the right and belittles them.

Last edited:
Call them what you want, but they are about as far from liberal as they can get.

That was my initial thought, a few years ago. But never got any clarification from actual liberals. To this day, I've never heard anyone on the left call them anything but a liberal or a progressive. They like to use the word progressive, but in their defense, someone on the left advised me that progressives have always been around.
So we can't call them liberals. We can't call them progressives. WTF can we call them, accurately. Besides something childish, like "stupid." As stupid as they are, I'd still like to have some word that's descriptive and not so broad.

Maybe something like ProExtremist or progressivist. As in progressive extremist? But no one would know WTF that is, by just the word. Hell, when you say "conservative," 90% of the people still think that's only a republican. When in all actuality, there's very few actual conservatives left in the GOP.

So the name has to be descriptive. It has to be self explanatory.

Go back just before and after the election and I can tell you how many times I was told that if I did not vote for Trump or Biden or whomever over the damn many years, well I am a traitor..

In 2016 I was told by both sides I was wasting my vote if I did not vote for either Trump or Hillary and some of you got down right mean… ( as I pull on my puss hat and suck my thumb while fluting my pillow )

Fact is this board and society has morons on all sides that can not respect personal choice and thinking…

I haven't voted for a republican or democrat since at least 2012. The republican I voted for was conservative (actually conservative) and was shunned by the GOP for most of this political career. So he really wasn't a Republican.
F the R & D's.
The USA deserves better.

I haven't voted for a republican or democrat since at least 2012. The republican I voted for was conservative (actually conservative) and was shunned by the GOP for most of this political career. So he really wasn't a Republican.
F the R & D's.
The USA deserves better.
There shouldn’t be any political parties and we just vote for the person!

Forum List

Back