Bill Kristol - a true conservative

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
1646510558391.png

kristol is a swamp piece of shit. He made money off of the Ukraine xiden corruption.

He can go fuck himself.
Thats a very poor defence for "i didn't think anyone noticed we are supporting communism to destroy Biden".

If its not true, declare your support for Biden, freedom and democracy. I know you won't because you don't gsve the guts to admit your supportingbthr communists. For pure politics, you've wedged yourself on this.
Home of the brave my arse.

Yes. Most of the world hate Trump and his communist butt buddy Vladimir yet you are still defending him.
Youre such a patriotic American.

You assholes supported pootin more than Trump ever did. Trump allowed US troops to kill Wagner Group troops. Pootins personal army. xiden and obummer let them do as they pleased.

DUUURRRRRRR

Oh my, what fun one might have by dissecting this guys historical allegiances. I don't think anyone is supporting Putin, people are more positioning this as "see, we warned you that such bad policies and a weak America would ensure dangers in the world". Not the high road in times of war, but everyone does it in this inflamed political environment.

How many times have I plead with Americans to understand how important it was for you to be a global leader and a strong, sovereign nation, economically and otherwise? I'm not as naive about the world as so many anti-Americans are.

What was his position on Afghanistan or Iraq? His panties were damp from excitement when the U.S went t war and he vowed of his vindicated he and others would be when WMD were found. How much spent then has hampered Americas ability to respond to threats now?

I've always supported America. I can't support all policies. One has to always hope that sober, honest and intelligent people are advising the leaders accordingly. One hopes MSM will do their job.

If not, danger always lurks.

Last edited:
You assholes supported pootin more than Trump ever did. Trump allowed US troops to kill Wagner Group troops. Pootins personal army. xiden and obummer let them do as they pleased.

DUUURRRRRRR
You are currently supporting a communist loving Trump and blaming dress for the war.

Do you ever think before you write things?
You have no courage to admit that. Youre pathetic.

You are currently supporting a communist loving Trump and blaming dress for the war.

Do you ever think before you write things?
You have no courage to admit that. Youre pathetic.

Trump is anti communist. YOU are pro authoritarian dictatorship you feckless clod.

Very VERY few trump supporters (including trump himself) embraced putin
You watch FOX and Carlson and drool over his praise of Putin. trump comes right out and calls Putin a genius. pompeo "admires" putin. Trumpism is nothing more than Putism wrapped in red, white, and blue.

If trump was re-elected or if he is ever elected again to the WH...he will deliver his promise to Putin....the US will leave NATO. Nothing will stop Putin from taking all of the old Soviet satellite countries back. That is Putin and trump's plan.

Forum List

Back