Bill Clinton struggles to fill room in Wisconsin

MisterBeale "Yes, back before we were all informed, back before independent media and the internet, before we all knew the truth. Ahh to be young and naive again. . . ."

Internet and independent media = Wisdom of the Crowd?

You raise a cognizant point, of the new axiom oft spread, "not everything you read on the internet is true."

However, that does mean the corollary is not necessarily true, that "nothing coming from the internet or independent media is true."

How can a person learn to discern the truth? Through a variety of means.

First, through searching primary sources, which, now thanks to the internet, are not just available to media elites to spin, but are available to all. Also, by seeking out the motivation of those sources. Finally, a person can seek out independent confirmation.

In an age when the establishment controls the paradigm, and by that, we mean, both the government and corporate media working hand in glove to mold public perceptions, it is important to seek out other sources of information.

Let's just take one example.

If someone had told me in the early 90's that the Governorship of Bill Clinton had worked with the Reagan administration to launder drug money and helped sell drugs to fund the Contras of Nicaragua, I would have told them I thought they were crazy. Yet there have been multiple whistle blowers that have come forward and said that our own government has been involved in moving, selling drugs, and laundering the cash.

Take the following press conference, do you think it would have or did get air coverage on the MSM channels? Nope, it was only broadcast once on C-span, we can then find it on the internet and cross reference that to support the fact that corruption does exist. To be willfully blind is to be naive. Along with Mike Ruppert I point you to the work or Frank Serpico. This is what is known as finding secondary sources for independent confirmation of what is going on.

Folks that don't believe the Mena story are being willfully blind IMO.

That youtube channel is from a batshit crazy conspiracy site.

MisterBeale "Yes, back before we were all informed, back before independent media and the internet, before we all knew the truth. Ahh to be young and naive again. . . ."

You raise a cognizant point, of the new axiom oft spread, "not everything you read on the internet is true."

However, that does mean the corollary is not necessarily true, that "nothing coming from the internet or independent media is true."

First, through searching primary sources, which, now thanks to the internet, are not just available to media elites to spin, but are available to all. Also, by seeking out the motivation of those sources. Finally, a person can seek out independent confirmation.

In an age when the establishment controls the paradigm, and by that, we mean, both the government and corporate media working hand in glove to mold public perceptions, it is important to seek out other sources of information.

If someone had told me in the early 90's that the Governorship of Bill Clinton had worked with the Reagan administration to launder drug money and helped sell drugs to fund the Contras of Nicaragua, I would have told them I thought they were crazy. Yet there have been multiple whistle blowers that have come forward and said that our own government has been involved in moving, selling drugs, and laundering the cash.

Take the following press conference, do you think it would have or did get air coverage on the MSM channels? Nope, it was only broadcast once on C-span, we can then find it on the internet and cross reference that to support the fact that corruption does exist. To be willfully blind is to be naive. Along with Mike Ruppert I point you to the work or Frank Serpico. This is what is known as finding secondary sources for independent confirmation of what is going on.

What "batshit crazy conspiracy site" would that be, usmb?

What "batshit crazy conspiracy site" would that be, usmb?

We've got plenty of those to go around, believe me! But no, this youtube channel puts out New World Order/Bilderberg/9-11 conspiracy shit.

Who cares where the channel is from? Are you saying the C-span press conference didn't happen now?

Most intelligent folk know, where there is smoke, there is fire. . . .
Allegations of CIA drug trafficking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am thoroughly enjoying the spectacle of the Decline & Fall of the House of Clinton.

Great theater! Two thumbs up!

btw the clinton 'dynasty' talking point is a myth designed to diminish their collective accomplishments.

What accomplishments? Like hiLIARy's millions of air miles paid for by taxpayers?

And no fair doing a DiFi Google to look them up.

feel free to pretend they have no accomplishments, while i sit back and laugh.

go ahead and prove the negative.

original.jpg

Forum List

Back