Bill Clinton struggles to fill room in Wisconsin

Looks pretty packed to me.

Lawrence Univ. hosts Hillary Clinton rally, former President Bill Clinton fires up the crowd

Ce-JAi4UEAALCwl.jpg

Looks like James Carville walked through a trailer park waving a dollar bill around and found some spectators.

Republican's sure have a weird sense of humor. I guess that's why there are no right wing news satire programs.

Bill Clinton packs a small campus center in Wisconsin. Where's the joke?

Days before the April 5 Presidential Primary, Clinton and Minnesota Sen. Al Franken stumped for Hillary Clinton in front of a crowd of about 650 people at Warch Campus Center.

In Appleton, former President touts Hillary Clinton’s plan on college costs, clean energy

Looks like James Carville walked through a trailer park waving a dollar bill around and found some spectators.
Sarah Palin showed up?

Now that was funny.
Sarah Palin went all out celebrity. She's not alone in that. I truly wish her the best, while detesting some of what she shills for. She would make a great fit as the Trump VP.

Trump/Palin = Dream ticket! :D

I remember when I saw Bill speak on the campaign trail, they didn't limit the crowds to the college democrats and party insiders. Those were the go 'ole days. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, back before we were all informed, back before independent media and the internet, before we all knew the truth. Ahh to be young and naive again. . . .

Now those were crowds. Not manufactured AstroTurf audiences.

128632-004-3897BD96.jpg
51623965-democratic-presidential-candidate-bill-clinton-waves-to.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg
A%20-%20clinton.jpg

I remember when I saw Bill speak on the campaign trail, they didn't limit the crowds to the college democrats and party insiders. Those were the go 'ole days. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, back before we were all informed, back before independent media and the internet, before we all knew the truth. Ahh to be young and naive again. . . .

128632-004-3897BD96.jpg
51623965-democratic-presidential-candidate-bill-clinton-waves-to.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg
A%20-%20clinton.jpg

You mean, back in the day when Bill was campaigning to be the President. You could have left it at that.

MisterBeale "Yes, back before we were all informed, back before independent media and the internet, before we all knew the truth. Ahh to be young and naive again. . . ."

Internet and independent media = Wisdom of the Crowd?

You raise a cognizant point, of the new axiom oft spread, "not everything you read on the internet is true."

However, that does mean the corollary is not necessarily true, that "nothing coming from the internet or independent media is true."

How can a person learn to discern the truth? Through a variety of means.

First, through searching primary sources, which, now thanks to the internet, are not just available to media elites to spin, but are available to all. Also, by seeking out the motivation of those sources. Finally, a person can seek out independent confirmation.

In an age when the establishment controls the paradigm, and by that, we mean, both the government and corporate media working hand in glove to mold public perceptions, it is important to seek out other sources of information.

Let's just take one example.

If someone had told me in the early 90's that the Governorship of Bill Clinton had worked with the Reagan administration to launder drug money and helped sell drugs to fund the Contras of Nicaragua, I would have told them I thought they were crazy. Yet there have been multiple whistle blowers that have come forward and said that our own government has been involved in moving, selling drugs, and laundering the cash.

Take the following press conference, do you think it would have or did get air coverage on the MSM channels? Nope, it was only broadcast once on C-span, we can then find it on the internet and cross reference that to support the fact that corruption does exist. To be willfully blind is to be naive. Along with Mike Ruppert I point you to the work or Frank Serpico. This is what is known as finding secondary sources for independent confirmation of what is going on.

Folks that don't believe the Mena story are being willfully blind IMO.

Last edited:

128632-004-3897BD96.jpg
A%20-%20clinton.jpg

You mean, back in the day when Bill was campaigning to be the President. You could have left it at that.
If I left it at that, it wouldn't draw the distinction that the only folks that would come to see him today are lowly partisans that don't give a shit that he is an evil mother fucker that kills, rapes and steals from innocent folks.

Forum List

Back