Bigoted Cambridge United fans banned and sent to re-education class

TransLivesMatter

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2020

About time justice is served. These racist bigots tried to disrespect the players on the field standing up to justice.

I hope they start building camps where these people can be sent to be re-educated. It works in China!

Hopefully, with a progressive president like Biden, the USA will lead the way with fighting racism and bigotry. The UK is setting a good example.

About time justice is served. These racist bigots tried to disrespect the players on the field standing up to justice.
I hope they start building camps where these people can be sent to be re-educated. It works in China!
Hopefully, with a progressive president like Biden, the USA will lead the way with fighting racism and bigotry. The UK is setting a good example.
They need to be sent to a re education camp where they are taught that soccer is not a real sport.

Kids read a few Harry Potter books and that's all it takes to be legally qualified to perform Sex Reassignment Surgery in the United States.
A “bigot” is literally an asshole or a bastard -- a man “twice begotten” of uncertain or contested paternity. In the Middle Ages, Catholic bigots burned Protestant faggots at the stake.
They need to be sent to a re education camp where they are taught that soccer is not a real sport.
It is the U.S. They call it football in other countries where they call football rugby.

Welcome to the USMB, let me be the first to tell you you're wrong .. ha ha ha ...

Racism and bigotry is protected under the United States' 1st Amendment ... we can say how distasteful these practices are, but our government can't ban them ... the UK can and does regulate speech ... one can be arrested and thrown in jail for saying things the government doesn't allow to be said ... sad, I know, but we all know how tender and fragile the English feelings are ...

Strictly illegal there for a Catholic to be head-of-state ... just a shame, a crying shame ...

What are the names and nationality of the players taking a knee?

and what were the circumstances?

does UK have a national anthem that is played before the game and is the british flag displayed?

I understand the teams are privately owned

but if the players have a right to protest then the public should have that equal right

A reeducation camp for Trumptards is kind of mandatory. We cannot allow 74 million Americans to remain terminally ignorant.

• Banned

A reeducation camp for Trumptards is kind of mandatory. We cannot allow 74 million Americans to remain terminally ignorant.
Yes!!!!!!!
Biden should declare martial law and detain every person who voted for Trump in 2020. All 74 million of them. Place them all in Montana and build a giant wall around it!!!!! Hahahhahahhaha

What the heck are they kneeling about over there?

Why are they even allowed in the stands? How many people have the infected with Covid that will now die!

I don’t know what’s worse;
Them being racist or them risking people’s lives

Why are they even allowed in the stands? How many people have the infected with Covid that will now die!

I don’t know what’s worse;
Them being racist or them risking people’s lives
Players or fans?

Welcome to the USMB, let me be the first to tell you you're wrong .. ha ha ha ...

Racism and bigotry is protected under the United States' 1st Amendment ... we can say how distasteful these practices are, but our government can't ban them ... the UK can and does regulate speech ... one can be arrested and thrown in jail for saying things the government doesn't allow to be said ... sad, I know, but we all know how tender and fragile the English feelings are ...

Strictly illegal there for a Catholic to be head-of-state ... just a shame, a crying shame ...
Nobody is regulating speech here. No arrests and no charges. The club are supporting BLM and are telling people who do not that they are not welcome in their stadium. Its a good thing and will make stadiums a lot more civilised for decent folk.

Nobody is regulating speech here. No arrests and no charges. The club are supporting BLM and are telling people who do not that they are not welcome in their stadium. Its a good thing and will make stadiums a lot more civilised for decent folk.

Bad move.. Most radical progs can't afford tickets on a cabby or barista salary.. This will fix itself with the result that soccer will go back to being a "community sport"...

Bad move.. Most radical progs can't afford tickets on a cabby or barista salary.. This will fix itself with the result that soccer will go back to being a "community sport"...
You are very much off the mark. The club are more likely to grow support than lose it. Nobody wants to sit in a stadium with racist trash.

You are very much off the mark. The club are more likely to grow support than lose it. Nobody wants to sit in a stadium with racist trash.

Then why did the UK leave the EU over allowing non-whites into your country? ... take your fair share of the refugees if that's how you feel ... sheesh ...

Then why did the UK leave the EU over allowing non-whites into your country? ... take your fair share of the refugees if that's how you feel ... sheesh ...
Cambridge voted to remain. As did all the more educated areas.

That you Titania?

You’re just “ pulling our leg “ ..I hope ??
If not, you sound just like Pol Pot , himself

Forum List

Back