Big win for Civil Rights...and from left wing 9th Circuit Court of Appeals no less....

Sounds like the anti-abortion end run involving excess regulation of abortion facilities.

Murder is not Constitutional.......
Then explain the death penalty ?

Both of you idiots need to learn definitions.

Murder is the unlawful taking of a human life. The death penalty and abortion are both LEGAL killing of a human.

And this was a great ruling by the Court that will be appealed by dumbshits.
right! captain morals
in one instance murder is moral and the other is not ,no contradiction there, nope ,no sir not a bit if it.
let's call it what it is it state sanctioned murder !
sometimes it's necessary..as is abortion .

Sounds like the anti-abortion end run involving excess regulation of abortion facilities.

Murder is the unlawful taking of a human life. The death penalty and abortion are both LEGAL killing of a human.

right! captain morals
in one instance murder is moral and the other is not ,no contradiction there, nope ,no sir not a bit if it.
Murder is a legal term you doofus. Meaning the "unlawful killing of a human being" , morality plays no part in that. A killing is either lawful, or unlawful. For example, someone breaks in your house and you shoot them, that isn't murder. I mean yes, you killed them, but you did not murder them.

The death penalty and abortion are BOTH legal in this country, and thus are not murder.

Stupid people annoy me to no end.

Pity most conservatives are incapable of being consistent with their advocacy of civil rights, such as the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and the right of those transgender to freedom of expression.

LOL as opposed to the totally consistent liberals? Shut the fuck up
conservatives are more consistent at blocking progress , wishing for the good ole days etc.

Pity most conservatives are incapable of being consistent with their advocacy of civil rights, such as the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and the right of those transgender to freedom of expression.

conservatives are more consistent at blocking progress , wishing for the good ole days etc.

I suppose that's true if you consider allowing men into the women's room to be progress etc etc

But in terms of consistently defending the rights of people, both the left and right partisan kooks are awful about defending any right they agree with while shitting all over any right they disagree with. Abortion and gun ownership come to mind as an example of each.

right! captain morals
Murder is a legal term you doofus. Meaning the "unlawful killing of a human being" , morality plays no part in that. A killing is either lawful, or unlawful. For example, someone breaks in your house and you shoot them, that isn't murder. I mean yes, you killed them, but you did not murder them.

The death penalty and abortion are BOTH legal in this country, and thus are not murder.

funny everything you post is based on a moral belief so you've either just lied or you believe state sanctioned murder is moral.
ignorant pretentious assholes make me bust a gut laughing,

I suppose that's true if you consider allowing men into the women's room to be progress etc etc

But in terms of consistently defending the rights of people, both the left and right partisan kooks are awful about defending any right they agree with while shitting all over any right they disagree with. Abortion and gun ownership come to mind as an example of each.
wrong as always.

right! captain morals

funny everything you post is based on a moral belief so you've either just lied or you believe state sanctioned murder is moral.

Wrong as usual, you fucking moron.

MURDER IS A LEGAL TERM, do you get that. Morality is irrelevant since you can personally oppose the death penalty on moral grounds, but it's still legal. You dumb fuck.

right! captain morals

Wrong as usual, you fucking moron.

MURDER IS A LEGAL TERM, do you get that. Morality is irrelevant since you can personally oppose the death penalty on moral grounds, but it's still legal. You dumb fuck.
murder has become a legal term but it's still a moral judgment.
Murder is the killing of another human being without justification or valid excuse, and it is especially the unlawful killing of another human being with malice aforethought. This state of mind may, depending upon the jurisdiction, distinguish murder from other forms of unlawful homicide, such as manslaughter.

There are several versions of the text of the Second Amendment, each with capitalization or punctuation differences. Differences exist between the drafted and ratified copies, the signed copies on display, and various published transcriptions.[17][18][19][20][21][22][23][24] The importance (or lack thereof) of these differences has been the source of debate regarding the meaning and interpretation of the amendment, particularly regarding the importance of the prefatory clause.

One version was passed by the Congress, and a slightly different version was ratified.[25][26][27][28][29] As passed by the Congress and preserved in the National Archives, with the rest of the original hand-written copy of the Bill of Rights prepared by scribe William Lambert, the amendment says:[30]

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The hand-written copy of the proposed Bill of Rights, 1789, cropped to just show the text that would later be edited and ratified as the Second Amendment
Here is the amendment as ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, then-Secretary of State:[31]

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

13226655_637635893054850_7116574659540824038_n.jpg
How about a list of these liberals who say a desire to own a gun is a sign of a mental disorder. A short list of a dozen or so should suffice. Nice cartoon BTW. Come back at 3:00 and we`ll break out the coloring books and crayons.

Early term abortion is as much a constitutional right as is owning a gun, your monkey jabber notwithstanding.
Your right, thats where sad, cause killing a baby should b a right as long as one feels like it.
could you make any less sense?

Forum List

Back