Big things happening in Saudi Arabia. MBS sit down with Brett Bair for an interview.

Is surada spreading lies, half truths, and hate again?

I don't know of a person on this board yet that has ever agreed with him or believed a thing he has ever said. (Except for the occasional troll)

I wonder why he is here....he never gets any accolades for the filth he spews.

Is surada spreading lies, half truths, and hate again?

I don't know of a person on this board yet that has ever agreed with him or believed a thing he has ever said. (Except for the occasional troll)

I wonder why he is here....he never gets any accolades for the filth he spews.

I'm female and you're simply stupid.

'BAD MOVE': Saudi Crown Prince warns of Iran getting a nuclear weapon​

There’s all sorts of great things happening in Saudi Arabia.

The country is liberalizing. They have been doing that for quite some time they say it’s a go back to traditional Islam.

The Saudi people are standing up to Iran. Saudi Arabia wants to have closer ties with Israel. MBS says that Saudi Arabia and Israel are getting closer by the day.

The Saudi Arabia of today is not the Saudi Arabia of 60 , 30 or even 5 years ago. We’re talking about monumental changes here. It’s going to be a top spot for tourists that’s for sure.

Sorry bout that,

1. A thousand times, NO.
2. They will always be behind 911, and chopping up people, and stuffing in suit cases, so these bloody bastards, can not rise up, and declare they are clean.
3. If anyone is stupid enough to say otherwise, say on.
4. GOAT, ahead Surada, tell us how sweet they are.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. A thousand times, NO.
2. They will always be behind 911, and chopping up people, and stuffing in suit cases, so these bloody bastards, can not rise up, and declare they are clean.
3. If anyone is stupid enough to say otherwise, say on.
4. GOAT, ahead Surada, tell us how sweet they are.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wow, you're really ignorant about Saudi Arabia. OBL wanted stupid people to blame Saudi Arabia because he hated them for revoking his citizenship in 1992.

Sorry bout that,

1. No please don't post a picture of yourself, we don't want to see a buck tooth person, with coke bottle glasses wearing a black burka.
2. Best just to leave that shit covered up!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Republicans love the Saudis now. Democrats and other patriotic Americans still remember 9/11.
hahah not sure how they are related....and Xiden certainly didn't, he was out in Alaska and making sure Iran got billions of dollars...

"found no evidence that the Saudi government as an institution or senior Saudi officials individually funded the organization"

Iran ordered to pay billions to relatives of 9/11 victims​

judgment issued by Judge George B. Daniels finds the Islamic Republic of Iran, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran are liable for the deaths of 1,008 people whose families sued.

No please don't post a picture of yourself, we don't want to see a buck tooth person, with coke bottle glasses
1695734474525.png

Forum List

Back