BIG SIS to Arizona: DROP DEAD

The last president to tell a state or states to fuck off was Lincoln. Yeah, that worked out well.

Will Obama suspend Habeus Corpus...? Hell Wasn't Lincoln one of the personas the left tried to tell us Obama was like?

time-mag-obama-lincoln.jpg

005_abrahamobamaanglesm.jpg

Is Obama just going to pick and choose?​

How many States are Holder and the Asshole in Chief suing for God's sake? They've attacked their own People from day one. Taking the side of Illegal Aliens and Mexico over their own People is just plain despicable. We do have Traitors in the White House. Get out and vote people. Or you'll see another four years of attacks on American Citizens.

CENTRAL GOVERNMENT CONTROL...what Obama wants. Forget the Ninth and Tenth Amendments, paulitician.

Soverign States no longer exist in the Statist mind. Individuals don't exist.

LAW is subjective as to what to enforce in review of political ramifications.

It's just so shockingly sad watching our own President taking the side of Illegal Aliens and Mexico, over his own People. It really is Treasonous. Their currently suing several States. They declared War on their fellow Americans from day one. I just don't understand how so many can support this. I guess it's all about that NWO Globalist/'Social Justice' stuff. This President could care less about America, its Constitution, or Sovereignty. He really does feel perfectly comfortable taking the side of a Foreign Nation over America. It's very sad. Americans better get it together and vote these assholes out in November. They're a menace to our Nation.

Since he through Big SIS, has said they aren't going to cooperate with Arizona officials...go pound sound...the NEXT action to watch for is pulling Federal Agents (ATF, ICE, et., al) OUT of the State.

Watch for it. Obama has effectively said he isn't going to enforce the LAW.

We here in AZ would be at the mercy of the illegls and drug cartels.
Good thing we have our State Militia.
Bewer saw this coming so she has reinstated our state militia.
Brewer signs bill authorizing volunteer state militia | Arizona Capitol Times
I bet you are going to see their ranks rise by a lot of numbers, since the Feds have declared this .

Can't blame them. They see their own President attacking them while supporting Illegal Aliens and Mexico. I can fully understand why so many don't believe this current President was born in America. He has acted like a Traitor since taking office. How many States is he suing now? This Administration is a real mess. Lets hope & pray they get the boot in November.

The last president to tell a state or states to fuck off was Lincoln. Yeah, that worked out well.

Will Obama suspend Habeus Corpus...? Hell Wasn't Lincoln one of the personas the left tried to tell us Obama was like?

Obama already DID suspend habeus corpus, and then some. He is cop, judge, jury, and executioner of an American citizen.

Obama already DID suspend habeus corpus, and then some. He is cop, judge, jury, and executioner of an American citizen.

Nice to see that you get it...and YES *I* just picked on your earlier reference. Well played, Si.
icon14.gif

How many States are Holder and the Asshole in Chief suing for God's sake? They've attacked their own People from day one. Taking the side of Illegal Aliens and Mexico over their own People is just plain despicable. We do have Traitors in the White House. Get out and vote people. Or you'll see another four years of attacks on American Citizens.

Any State that dares defy his Hiney, the O.

Obama has decided to tell the court to fuck off and punish the State of Arizona anyway.

Obama has decided to tell the court to fuck off and punish the State of Arizona anyway.

Yes he really does see his own People in Arizona as the 'Enemy.' He has taken the side of Illegals and Mexico. He is a Traitor as far as i'm concerned. He's doing the same thing to his own People in Florida & Texas as well. Him and the Democrats have to go. Period, end of story.

CENTRAL GOVERNMENT CONTROL...what Obama wants. Forget the Ninth and Tenth Amendments, paulitician.

Soverign States no longer exist in the Statist mind. Individuals don't exist.

LAW is subjective as to what to enforce in review of political ramifications.

It's just so shockingly sad watching our own President taking the side of Illegal Aliens and Mexico, over his own People. It really is Treasonous. Their currently suing several States. They declared War on their fellow Americans from day one. I just don't understand how so many can support this. I guess it's all about that NWO Globalist/'Social Justice' stuff. This President could care less about America, its Constitution, or Sovereignty. He really does feel perfectly comfortable taking the side of a Foreign Nation over America. It's very sad. Americans better get it together and vote these assholes out in November. They're a menace to our Nation.

Since he through Big SIS, has said they aren't going to cooperate with Arizona officials...go pound sound...the NEXT action to watch for is pulling Federal Agents (ATF, ICE, et., al) OUT of the State.

Hopefully he'll be out of office before that can take place.

I think he believes he doesn't need the support of the people to maintain his position. I think he believes he can rig the election or take the presidency by force.

Yes he really does see his own People in Arizona as the 'Enemy.' He has taken the side of Illegals and Mexico. He is a Traitor as far as i'm concerned. He's doing the same thing to his own People in Florida & Texas as well. Him and the Democrats have to go. Period, end of story.
Do you own a gun?

Hopefully he'll be out of office before that can take place.

I think he believes he doesn't need the support of the people to maintain his position. I think he believes he can rig the election or take the presidency by force.

Very sound observation. And let me add something to it if I may?

Couple it with his decision a couple weeks ago to grant 800,000 illegals amnesty albiet he says it wasn't?

Obama has just narrowed his escape to the corner he's painted himself into...

What this littlle fussfit from Obama and Big SIS is from the SCOTUS decision is, is just that...

*I'm taking my toys out of the Arizona Sandbox...THEY are on thier own and I DARE them to fuck up*

True.

Obama isn't for the RULE of law...He's for whatever gets him VOTES.

And if they haven't "had enough" and permit another 4 yrs of Obama, it will draw sharp parallels in my mind to another "leader' who started out by slowly destroying the power of the courts.

Apathy and complacency kills - literally.

I know the usual suspects will attack for me for saying this, but I really can understand why so many Americans don't believe this President was born in America. He has consistently attacked his fellow Americans since taking office. How many States is he currently suing now? Arizona,Texas, and Florda are real 'Enemies' in his eyes. But at the same time, he sympathizes and takes the side of Illegals and Mexico.

He has clearly taken his NWO Globalist/'Social Justice' agenda too far. And hopefully Americans will punish him and the Democrats in November. The People want a President who represents and fights for them. It's time for real change.

I know the usual suspects will attack for me for saying this, but I really can understand why so many Americans don't believe this President was born in America. He has consistently attacked his fellow Americans since taking office. How many States is he currently suing now? Arizona,Texas, and Florda are real 'Enemies' in his eyes. But at the same time, he sympathizes and takes the side of Illegals and Mexico.

He has clearly taken his NWO Globalist/'Social Justice' agenda too far. And hopefully Americans will punish him and the Democrats in November. The People want a President who represents and fights for them. It's time for real change.

The Citizens of this nation living honest and decent lives are his ENEMIES.

They think he's foreign born because he is dishonest and arrogant. Instead of facing questions head on, and just answering them he plays games and takes the stance of "I don't have to tell you shit".

Which feeds suspicions. If he doesn't have anything to hide..then why does he hide?

The birth certificate thing could have been put to rest long, long ago if he wasn't such a piece of shit arrogant liar. But he is...liars lie..even when they don't have to, they'll go to ridiculous lengths to avoid exposing themselves. Even if there's nothing of note to expose.

It always gets them in trouble..on a small scale, and on a grand one.

He's a sociopath. Their behaviors cause problems even when they aren't really doing anything wrong..because they always engage in that criminal thinking, and that in and of itself is self-perpetuating.

I believe in a president who who supports all of the states, its boundaries and it's citizens. Is that too much to ask for?

Edited to add: It's constitution and its laws.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back