Big Moscow Supermarket After 500 Days Of Sanctions

Okay....what's your point if you have one at all? :dunno:
I think he's trying to fool us and make it look like Moscow has everything they need.

They're laser generated images.

Did you see the mass shooting in progress?

Well, the ruble is pretty low.

I don't think common items like food, beer and clothes have been banned for trade to or from Russia, just certain companies refused to do business with Russia. And Europe is still buying oil and gas from Russia (just less of it).

Putin started the war

Actually, to have a war, it takes two to tango! Otherwise, it is just an invasion or an aggression--- one side moves in, takes over and it is done. It was Biden's influx of billions upon billions of dollars + billions in weapons and other support that made it into a WAR--- a war capable of going on for many years destroying a nation and all its people, meanwhile even bankrupting the USA.

I miss the days when I could buy Russian-made Wolf and Tulammo 7.62x39 ammo for $3 for a 20-round box at Walmart. Obama was the one who fucked that up, good thing I bought some up before that.

a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
a4.jpg

Actually, to have a war, it takes two to tango! Otherwise, it is just an invasion or an aggression--- one side moves in, takes over and it is done. It was Biden's influx of billions upon billions of dollars + billions in weapons and other support that made it into a WAR--- a war capable of going on for many years destroying a nation and all its people, meanwhile even bankrupting the USA.

No more blood for oil wheat!

According to the Wealth Report generated by Swiss Bank MBS, Russia gained $600 billion and the US has lost 5.9 trillion Russia has also now become the largest economy in Europe and 5th largest in the world according to GDP based on PPP. As Biden says "Russia has already lost"

Forum List

Back