Zone1 Big Eva

onefour1

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2014
I recently came across the term, "Big Eva" which stands for "Big Evangelical Network" which are left leaning woke evangelicals from what I understand. They seem to be causing a rift in the evangelical churches and seem to be a force pushing left woke ideologies to evangelicals. What are your thoughts on "Big Eva"? Not being an evangelical, this is the first I've heard of "Big Eva". What are some of the anti-christian woke ideas they are preaching?

I recently came across the term, "Big Eva" which stands for "Big Evangelical Network" which are left leaning woke evangelicals from what I understand. They seem to be causing a rift in the evangelical churches and seem to be a force pushing left woke ideologies to evangelicals. What are your thoughts on "Big Eva"? Not being an evangelical, this is the first I've heard of "Big Eva". What are some of the anti-christian woke ideas they are preaching?
They're ushering perversions into the church. It started long ago in the Catholic church...but now it's in the protestant denominations.

This is just another expression of the ongoing apostasy that was foretold to happen in the last days. There will be a great "falling away" before the return of the Lord.

I thought "big eva" referred to the phenomenon of the "megachurch"--non-denominational protestant churches with big memberships. But I guess what do I know?

Also the Little Eva which stands for rocking with God .
Unfortunately she became so full of light that she flew up to heaven and was never seen again .

Surely the whole point of religion is to push your ideologies on people....

Seems like they're doing the same as everyone else.

Forum List

Back