Big Brother 16

And, after the megaphone thing happend, they were put in lockdown for a long time.

Yeah, I have been watching the feeds. That's why I can't stomach the shitty edit Job on the show.

Here is a good radio interview with Donny's girlfriend and Derricks wife.

I guess Donny had only watched the tv shows and never saw the feeds. His girlfriend was was pretty upset about things the HG's were saying about Donny on the feeds. I saw a few of them, the one with Derrick and Christine wishing Donny would "Just die" probably really upset her since she didn't know the game is played that way behind the edits.

The Big Brother Report w AJ Burman Derrick s Wife Jana Donny s GF Kristine 08 20 by Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv Television Podcasts

Tooms wrote:Actually it was me, and I yelled this:

Frankie is the Saboteur. The Saboteur is Frankie.
He's lying to everyone and can't be trusted.
Christine is hated by America.
Derrick, stop being the fun police. It's a TV show and you're not on duty.
Caleb, you're trusting the wrong people. Frankie will stab you in the back.

I played the clip over and over full volume and couldn't hear it. They all think it was the popo (christine's words) except Cody, Cody heard part if it.
Hang on. MOre stuff from SS:

Jenerrific713 wrote:MissingLynx wrote:Early this morning, Derrick, totally paranoid was upstairs pretending to take a shower and was freaking out about everyone. He confirmed with Cody that they heard "Don't trust Frankie." "Don't trust Christine." outside and that Christine heard it too, looked at Cody and was "shitting her pants" and telling him "don't put me up".

Good job!

Only Derrick is so fucking sanctimonious, humorless and joyless that I really do not want him near F2 either.
You don't by any chance have an approximate time stamp for this do you? Thanks in advance! :)
Starts around 2:40am BBT

Derrick is a bore and because he's a cop it's like the big brother house is on "house arrest" and all the fun sucked out. No drama, Expect the Expected. Boring!

Derrick is being a cop in there. Incognito. But still a cop, thinking like one, acting like one. Problem is...he tends to forget all the eyeballs on him NOT in the house. He is going to experience a lot of shit over those lapses, too.

Derrick is being a cop in there. Incognito. But still a cop, thinking like one, acting like one. Problem is...he tends to forget all the eyeballs on him NOT in the house. He is going to experience a lot of shit over those lapses, too.

He's playing his game well, but holy crap his style has made the entire season boring and then we have to alternate with Frankie totally Queening out last night for his Big Brother Dragshow......I mean Play....hehe

I think most of SS is planning on shunning the show. And from what I have been reading, tweets are going out to shun it too (Frankies drag show).
Poor Frankie is going to be getting such an unpleasant surprise when he gets out. His instagram (or was it his tweet thingy?) account got hacked and all followers removed...but a few days later, it was all back up again.
He is very much hated and he thinks America just loves him.

Christine is in for a rude awakening as well.

I think most of SS is planning on shunning the show. And from what I have been reading, tweets are going out to shun it too (Frankies drag show).
Poor Frankie is going to be getting such an unpleasant surprise when he gets out. His instagram (or was it his tweet thingy?) account got hacked and all followers removed...but a few days later, it was all back up again.
He is very much hated and he thinks America just loves him.

Christine is in for a rude awakening as well.

Christine is just nasty, that girl never stops hating on someone. shakes my head........

I know, lol. There was a supercut vid of all her snarky comments about the other girls in the house. Made her look like an idiot. An ugly one.

I truly cannot stand these people. Why I watched tonight, I have no clue. I wanted Donny to stay. But they have it so wrapped up, there is no competition, no entertainment, no anything.

And I HATE Frankie. He is so much going to be shocked when he finds out how much he is hated.

I truly cannot stand these people. Why I watched tonight, I have no clue. I wanted Donny to stay. But they have it so wrapped up, there is no competition, no entertainment, no anything.

And I HATE Frankie. He is so much going to be shocked when he finds out how much he is hated.

I stopped watching to. I hope Nicole wins HOH and noms Frankie and Derrick lol but we know that won't happen. AG is going to take Frankie, Derrick and Cody to F3.

It's disgusting how they treated Donny, I think he was a good guy but probably not right for this game because it's too brutal.

I am just sick of Grodner and Production's shitty edits.

I didn't write the review, Mike. Found it at SS and brought it here.
I think Donny is toast this coming Thursday...then Nicole. Or vice versa. Victoria will get pretty far because she is Derricks pet.

Yeah, unfortunately not to win....just to make sure that he wins.

It was so freaking disappointing to see Donny and Nicole "fold" in the challenge every time giving the win to Cody. Nicole could have won one if she had "stayed" and Donny could have won also if he had "stayed". They are a couple of morons if they couldn't figure out that the others were using strategy to win the challenge.

They have nobody to blame but themselves.

Agreed. Just that idiocy was enough for me to say they deserved to go. Nicole is just assinine. I said from the start of BB that she was the blonde bimbo. I was right.

SS is all about Nicole. Nicole this, Nicole that, Win Nicole, blah blah blah. It's sickening. Nicole is worthless in this game. She has fucked up numerous times and I am pretty sure she will again.

I am kinda bummed that Donny is out. I dislike Derrick now. Actually, I don't like ANY of them, to be honest.

At this point..I don't really care who "wins".

He's playing his game well, but holy crap his style has made the entire season boring and then we have to alternate with Frankie totally Queening out last night for his Big Brother Dragshow......I mean Play....hehe

I'm glad America turned down their stupid little "show" Frankie was so sure was going to be enough for them to win another $5k each. Derrick may not make it to the end if some of the ones on the bottom start thinking, but I don't think that is going to happen.

Frankie had a meltdown last night. He now knows he is hated. But, to make himself feel better, he is telling the cameras that America didn't like the show because we are not ready to see men in drag. Um. Uh. Yeah. Ok. Eye roll.

And...Derrick is now aware that America is totally pissed off at him for voting out Donny..so now he is after Crusty (Christine), to possibly make amends. I think it's too late, but...I'd be happy if he got that nasty skank outta there.

Forum List

Back