Big Black man gets tazed for fighting cops on subyway after helpinhg guy get free ride

He didn't look big to me.

Big mouth maybe.

But aren't most, until they screw around and find out. Heh heh.

Big mouth maybe.

he looks pretty big to me. turned out his friend paid too. so they could have just showed the cops their reciept they paid insted incredible hulk has to get wild.

Big mouth maybe.

he looks pretty big to me. turned out his friend paid too. so they could have just showed the cops their reciept they paid insted incredible hulk has to get wild.
Says he paid when confronted by police.
doesnt mean he has to attack police just because they asked him a question.

Big mouth maybe.

He shouldn't have attacked the Police at all. The way I read this the big guy let the other guy in without paying, the big guy fights the cops, and the other guy paid when the cops confronted him.

I am surprised that the cops would even dare ask him a question.

Some people in this nation are very special clients of the Democratic Party and can do anything they want with impunity.

Big mouth maybe.

He shouldn't have attacked the Police at all. The way I read this the big guy let the other guy in without paying, the big guy fights the cops, and the other guy paid when the cops confronted him.
yep

Get ready for the next BLM protest even though the big black guy was in the wrong. look at al lthe cps it took to take him down. He needs to heloping people cheat and quit being a bully. geez
They should have just wrote him a citation to appear in court and left. There are worst crime out there than a fare violator.

The way I read this the big guy let the other guy in without paying, the big guy fights the cops, and the other guy paid when the cops confronted him.

Big mouth, maybe.

But the loudest person in the room is almost always the weakest.

As he found out. Heh heh.

Get ready for the next BLM protest even though the big black guy was in the wrong. look at al lthe cps it took to take him down. He needs to heloping people cheat and quit being a bully. geez
Spell check is your friend.
you know what i mint.

They should have just wrote him a citation to appear in court and left. There are worst crime out there than a fare violator.

cops have right to investigate any crime they want. the big bully should have just complied.

cops have right to investigate any crime they want. the big bully should have just complied.

Well they could have just taken a knee like they have done at the rioting.

Well they could have just taken a knee like they have done at the rioting.

be even more disrespectfull to authority

Forum List

Back