Biden’s Vax Mandate To Be Enforced By Fining Companies $70,000 To $700,000?

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
The Article: Biden’s Vax Mandate To Be Enforced By Fining Companies $70,000 To $700,000?

From the article:

"President Joe Biden didn’t just announce a Covid-19 vaccine mandate on companies employing 100 or more people, he plans to enforce it.

On Saturday, Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s House quietly tucked an enforcement mechanism into their $3.5 trillion “reconciliation” bill, passed it out of the Budget Committee, and sent it to the House floor.

Buried on page 168 of the House Democrats’ 2,465-page mega bill is a tenfold increase in fines for employers that “willfully,” “repeatedly,” or even seriously violate a section of labor law that deals with hazards, death, or serious physical harm to their employees.

The increased fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions, and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations—almost three-quarters of a million dollars for each fine. If enacted into law, vax enforcement could bankrupt non-compliant companies even more quickly than the $14,000 OSHA fine anticipated under Biden’s announced mandate."

OP Comment(s):

If this stands then only the wealthiest of corporations would be able to afford such fines and absorb such outrageous per employee non-compliance. Seems more like open season on US employers than any good faith effort to protect the general public and average American worker against any virus. Tell us again, Mr. Biden, how many American workers have dropped over dead or gravely ill at their machines, grills or cash registers from COVID-19? I suppose we'll see how the courts handle suits brought against Biden's vaccine mandate bid and whether or not OSHA steps up to this putrid plate. Ultimately, in our opinion, blame must rest squarely on the shoulders of any and all American companies who submit to this tyrannical madness and fail to protect their workers from the Fed. Could we eventually see a massive crash in the US economy as millions of unvaccinated workers walk off their jobs in protest? Stay tuned.

Saw this video earlier . . . or rather, parts of it. At his "best" I can only stand Tim Pool for a few minutes. Perhaps he means well but his fence sitting naïveté grates our nerves . . .
I dont see a problem with a person willing to put his real views out and let others decide,, and a fence sitter he is not, he just has his own POV and opinions be damned,,

The Article: Biden’s Vax Mandate To Be Enforced By Fining Companies $70,000 To $700,000?

From the article:

"President Joe Biden didn’t just announce a Covid-19 vaccine mandate on companies employing 100 or more people, he plans to enforce it.

On Saturday, Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s House quietly tucked an enforcement mechanism into their $3.5 trillion “reconciliation” bill, passed it out of the Budget Committee, and sent it to the House floor.

Buried on page 168 of the House Democrats’ 2,465-page mega bill is a tenfold increase in fines for employers that “willfully,” “repeatedly,” or even seriously violate a section of labor law that deals with hazards, death, or serious physical harm to their employees.

The increased fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions, and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations—almost three-quarters of a million dollars for each fine. If enacted into law, vax enforcement could bankrupt non-compliant companies even more quickly than the $14,000 OSHA fine anticipated under Biden’s announced mandate."

OP Comment(s):

If this stands then only the wealthiest of corporations would be able to afford such fines and absorb such outrageous per employee non-compliance. Seems more like open season on US employers than any good faith effort to protect the general public and average American worker against any virus. Tell us again, Mr. Biden, how many American workers have dropped over dead or gravely ill at their machines, grills or cash registers from COVID-19? I suppose we'll see how the courts handle suits brought against Biden's vaccine mandate bid and whether or not OSHA steps up to this putrid plate. Ultimately, in our opinion, blame must rest squarely on the shoulders of any and all American companies who submit to this tyrannical madness and fail to protect their workers from the Fed. Could we eventually see a massive crash in the US economy as millions of unvaccinated workers walk off their jobs in protest? Stay tuned.
It will never fly in the courts.

We can hope it won't.

The Maytag company that sold out was in Newton, Iowa. It employed a thousand people. Looks like the Democrats desire to keep manufacturing anywhere but here unless they can get mindless pleebs to work at them until they die off from the side effects of their immune destroying jabs.

The bill has to pass before any of it can be enforced. Manchin is holding tough and I hope that bill never passes.

Only 45% of it is for actual infrastructure. The rest is a hodge podge oaf green shit and more social programs that we don't need.

Its one lousy bill and I hope it doesn't pass. If it does we tax payers will get hosed to pay for it.

WTF?

The federal govt is supposed to serve the people ... so why are the fucking Marxist domestic enemies led by Biden trying to pass a bill that imposes up to$700,000 fines on small businesses that violate his UN-CONSTITUTIONAL mandates?

And why is OSHA threatening to issue fines and sentence Americans to go to prison when no where in the Constitution does it give OSHA such authority / power?!

If this shit passes it would be horrible if the American people showed Comrade Biden and the Marcist Democrats what a REAL Insurrection looks like.

The CEO of my company must have paid attention in Political Science class because he sent out an email this afternoon, Friday, about 4pm, informing all of us who are resisting the American Despot, that on 12/4 we were going to have to start wearing masks and be vaccinated by January. Despots like Biden always release bad news at the last minute, usually in the middle of the night but in this case that was not possible, so that people have time to cool off before anyone can make a scene.

I've been anticipating this and expect that I will "comply" because I like my job and I have to feed my family. In the meantime, I am going to pray that the Supreme Court puts a stay on this tyrannical action by our "beloved" despot.

I may get banned for this but #FJB!

Marxist, Un-Constitutional, illegal mandates with individuals being extorted (lose your job, lose your pensions / retirements) & companies forced into compliance with outrageous, business-destroying fines and even jail time...

Quarantine mandates,, Mask mandates, vaccine mandates, all which are pretty much not needed with the creation of the 'COVID PILL'.

Marxist Democrats have repeatedly proven all of it has nothing to do with the virus and everything to do with control, forced compliance, and indoctrination.

From the article:

OP Comment(s):

...and he'll pay every Illegal $450,000

Fuck

Joe

Biden

No forced vaccinations will occur
No firings either, it’s unlawful.
They will have to be satisfied with harassing you once a week for tests but that harassment will end also.
Libs are really desperate to tighten up the fear reigns. They sense correctly what Youngkins and other victories mean and that the Covid crap is losing its grip so it’s time for more fear proclamations and “mandates”

From the article:

OP Comment(s):

This thing needs to be fast tracked to the SCOTUS. A company needs to sue now that this is out and official.

From the article:

OP Comment(s):

A perfect foundation for Fascism. The perfect impetus for the government to take control of all essential infrastructure, when the "plebes" don't show up at roll call. The government is dependent to the point of crippling on private industry. Just say no. No more guns. No more ammo. No more fuel. No more cafeteria workers on capitol Hill. No more landscapers to mow the Whitehouse lawn. No more fuel delivery.... The list goes on, and on... The FedGov is nutless without the people. Press the the advantage.

Forum List

Back