Biden's Utter Failure, Graphically Exposed

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

The Biden Presidency has been an utter disaster. Flouting immigration laws for cynical political gain, explosive, irresponsible spending, neurotic policy shifts on Covid...all entirely predictable. He is a liar, a buffoon (neither of which is new), and also a quickly declining, addled old man. And "white" to boot.

He is "shepherding" what SHOULD be the quickest and greatest economic recovery in more than a hundred years, but his bumbling and Leftist counterproductivity stand in the way.

Why, oh why, haven't the Republicans in the House moved to impeach the bastard, if only for his flouting of immigration laws? A hundred times worse than anything Trump ever did or failed to do.

Biden has spent less than the last guy. Now go peddle yer ass for fifty miles and remember that impeachment takes a majority in both chambers of congress.

If you are interested in such things the truth is out there but unfortunately Biden's utter failures aren't likely be "graphically exposed" no matter what he does. That's just the way it works when the media becomes the propaganda arm of an administration.

Biden has spent less than the last guy. Now go peddle yer ass for fifty miles and remember that impeachment takes a majority in both chambers of congress.
The senate has nothing to do with impeachment.

He beat Trump in a landslide. Trump is mercifully out of office, and America is better than I had feared.

That's more than enough for me. That's how low my standards had fallen.

Now we can begin raising those standards back up. Thank goodness.

Look how the Robinettes immediately and compulsively run for their soggy, saliva-drenched security blanket rather than discuss the topic. So pathetic...

The Biden Presidency has been an utter disaster. Flouting immigration laws for cynical political gain, explosive, irresponsible spending, neurotic policy shifts on Covid...all entirely predictable. He is a liar, a buffoon (neither of which is new), and also a quickly declining, addled old man. And "white" to boot.

He is "shepherding" what SHOULD be the quickest and greatest economic recovery in more than a hundred years, but his bumbling and Leftist counterproductivity stand in the way.

Why, oh why, haven't the Republicans in the House moved to impeach the bastard, if only for his flouting of immigration laws? A hundred times worse than anything Trump ever did or failed to do.
Right-wingers invaded the Capitol like a bunch of illegals and right-wingers refuse to get vaccinated. Whose fault is that?

Right-wingers invaded the Capitol like a bunch of illegals and right-wingers refuse to get vaccinated. Whose fault is that?

The most likely people to be unvaccinated in the US are blacks and hispanics:

As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states.

The most likely people to be unvaccinated in the US are blacks and hispanics:

As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states.
Probably due more to less convenient access. I got my turn at getting vaccinated. Cute nurse, too.

Forum List

Back