What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden's Utter Failure, Graphically Exposed

DGS49

Platinum Member
Reaction score

The Biden Presidency has been an utter disaster. Flouting immigration laws for cynical political gain, explosive, irresponsible spending, neurotic policy shifts on Covid...all entirely predictable. He is a liar, a buffoon (neither of which is new), and also a quickly declining, addled old man. And "white" to boot.

He is "shepherding" what SHOULD be the quickest and greatest economic recovery in more than a hundred years, but his bumbling and Leftist counterproductivity stand in the way.

Why, oh why, haven't the Republicans in the House moved to impeach the bastard, if only for his flouting of immigration laws? A hundred times worse than anything Trump ever did or failed to do.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden has spent less than the last guy. Now go peddle yer ass for fifty miles and remember that impeachment takes a majority in both chambers of congress.

Confederate Soldier

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Biden has spent less than the last guy. Now go peddle yer ass for fifty miles and remember that impeachment takes a majority in both chambers of congress.
Not even half of his first year in office, give him a bit, he'll spend more.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
He beat Trump in a landslide. Trump is mercifully out of office, and America is better than I had feared.

That's more than enough for me. That's how low my standards had fallen.

Now we can begin raising those standards back up. Thank goodness.

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you are interested in such things the truth is out there but unfortunately Biden's utter failures aren't likely be "graphically exposed" no matter what he does. That's just the way it works when the media becomes the propaganda arm of an administration.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The senate has nothing to do with impeachment.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
NEVER use "Biden" and "graphically exposed" in the same sentence. :oops:

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He beat Trump in a landslide. Trump is mercifully out of office, and America is better than I had feared.

That's more than enough for me. That's how low my standards had fallen.

Now we can begin raising those standards back up. Thank goodness.

Look how the Robinettes immediately and compulsively run for their soggy, saliva-drenched security blanket rather than discuss the topic. So pathetic...

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The Biden Presidency has been an utter disaster. Flouting immigration laws for cynical political gain, explosive, irresponsible spending, neurotic policy shifts on Covid...all entirely predictable. He is a liar, a buffoon (neither of which is new), and also a quickly declining, addled old man. And "white" to boot.

He is "shepherding" what SHOULD be the quickest and greatest economic recovery in more than a hundred years, but his bumbling and Leftist counterproductivity stand in the way.

Why, oh why, haven't the Republicans in the House moved to impeach the bastard, if only for his flouting of immigration laws? A hundred times worse than anything Trump ever did or failed to do.
Right-wingers invaded the Capitol like a bunch of illegals and right-wingers refuse to get vaccinated. Whose fault is that?

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Right-wingers invaded the Capitol like a bunch of illegals and right-wingers refuse to get vaccinated. Whose fault is that?

The most likely people to be unvaccinated in the US are blacks and hispanics:

As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states.

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The most likely people to be unvaccinated in the US are blacks and hispanics:

As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states.
Probably due more to less convenient access. I got my turn at getting vaccinated. Cute nurse, too.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List