Biden's Silence is Violence

Biden and the other Democrat leaders should demand that their BLM and Antifa followers end their riots.

Not sure how you can miss it, but Biden did do it. Even Fox News covered it.

Wow he condemned a riot after 4 months....well good job Joe.....thanks for helping out.......What is it about lefties wanting outcomes only they want.....that's not how life works....these are the most entitled, spoiled brats.....holy shit, no wonder they all live in mommy's basement playing video games all day.

Well this thread was posted 9/22 at 10:24 PM EST that he didn't do it... and he did it today after the Breonna Taylor announcement was made. So when the OP is proven wrong you move the goal post.
1600919611660.png

Biden and the other Democrat leaders should demand that their BLM and Antifa followers end their riots.

Wow he condemned a riot after 4 months....well good job Joe.....thanks for helping out.......What is it about lefties wanting outcomes only they want.....that's not how life works....these are the most entitled, spoiled brats.....holy shit, no wonder they all live in mommy's basement playing video games all day.

Well this thread was posted 9/22 at 10:24 PM EST that he didn't do it... and he did it today after the Breonna Taylor announcement was made. So when the OP is proven wrong you move the goal post. View attachment 392251
Wait this was posted on 9/22, two days ago, and he did it today...so the OP was not wrong.....and what I posted was true.....he waited for months before condemning them....what is your issue?

No, sorry it was post 9/23 YESTERDAY night at 10:24 PM after he already condemned violence.

How about trump condemning the militia thugs?
Which would be who? Where are these "thugs"?

The ones riding around in the bed of their trucks yelling racial slurs and firing paint ball guns at people and spraying bear pepper spray?

RAcial slurs dont mean shit.....ANTIFA/BLM does that all the time and you have no issue, it's just trying to piss off the other side
Second how many of these people start shit without ANTIFA/BLM there? None
How many of these people disrupt people eating or trying to sleep in their neighborhoods....None
How many of these people disrupt and attack old people or women? None
How many of these people try and intimidate government officials? And How many Republicans encourage intimidating people? None
How many of these people show up to Biden events trying to take over or shout him down? None

They only show up to confront ANTIFA and BLM, which are marxist (you can tell when they use the USSR hammer and sickle imagery) and they beat those soy boys ass.....it's all they do, fuck with ANTIFA/BLM thugs......

The ones riding around in the bed of their trucks yelling racial slurs and firing paint ball guns at people and spraying bear pepper spray?

RAcial slurs dont mean shit.....ANTIFA/BLM does that all the time and you have no issue, it's just trying to piss off the other side
How many of these people disrupt people eating or trying to sleep in their neighborhoods....None
How many of these people try and intimidate government officials? And How many Republicans encourage intimidating people? None
How many of these people show up to Biden events trying to take over or shout him down? None

They only show up to confront ANTIFA and BLM, which are marxist (you can tell when they use the USSR hammer and sickle imagery) and they beat those soy boys ass.....it's all they do, fuck with ANTIFA/BLM thugs......

Yeah, I am sure they were going there with good intentions. I mean don't you always drive around in the back of a truck with your paintball guns and large canisters of pepper spray? :rolleyes:

So you want thugs in the streets with automatic weapons, intimidating people and playing like they are soldiers or cops. They are hoodlums, little sissy boys who want to pretend that they are important.

Yeah, I am sure they were going there with good intentions. I mean don't you always drive around in the back of a truck with your paintball guns and large canisters of pepper spray? :rolleyes:

Ok, so as long as we agree, they are only going their to confront ANTIFA/BLM who doe all the things I listed....the RWs do not do those things. The one thing they do is fuck with ANTIFA, I stated that.....it's like you didn't read my post.

That's my point they just mess with ANTIFA, because ANTIFA fucks with real people, doing bad shit...so I have no issue if they get hit with paint balls....or pepper spray....ANTIFA fucks attack cops, beat up people, block traffic, fuck those guys

So you want thugs in the streets with automatic weapons, intimidating people and playing like they are soldiers or cops. They are hoodlums, little sissy boys who want to pretend that they are important.

Wow, you are a moron......sissy boys are the ANTIFA Fags who attack old people and women...who run to the cops if they cant outnumber someone 20 to 1....what automatic weapons? PAintball guns?

Ok, so as long as we agree, they are only going their to confront ANTIFA/BLM who doe all the things I listed....the RWs do not do those things. The one thing they do is fuck with ANTIFA, I stated that.....it's like you didn't read my post.

That's my point they just mess with ANTIFA, because ANTIFA fucks with real people, doing bad shit...so I have no issue if they get hit with paint balls....or pepper spray....ANTIFA fucks attack cops, beat up people, block traffic, fuck those guys

They went there to cause trouble. Yet Trump never condemns those who do that, that support him. It isn't the duty of those people to handle any ANTIFA or other groups that break the law. That's the job of law enforcement. So you're okay with illegal violence as long as it is by people that support the same ideals as you. That makes you just as bad as the people you say are in the wrong.

They went there to cause trouble. Yet Trump never condemns those who do that, that support him. It isn't the duty of those people to handle any ANTIFA or other groups that break the law. That's the job of law enforcement. So your okay with illegal violence as long as it is by people that support the same ideals as you. That makes you just as bad as the people you say are in the wrong.

You're an idiot, the police and DAs are not handling the issue.....the gov and mayors wont let the feds handle it.....so you're going to get groups to do it....and anyone that shits on ANTIFA/BLM is ok in my book.....those asshats pick on ordinary people all the time...I don't feel sorry for them at all.....These RW groups are not attacking ordinary people, if they would they would be denounced......just like if people attacked the klan, I dont give a shit about the klan.....they deserve it......

Antifacrats are violent extremist who are murdering people and destroying people's property.
Biden was way too late to condemn his supporters.

Well this thread was posted 9/22 at 10:24 PM EST that he didn't do it... and he did it today after the Breonna Taylor announcement was made. So when the OP is proven wrong you move the goal post. View attachment 392251
I am not following Biden's BS campaign

Yeah I just responded to the question........it's great he said something....about fucking time....now next time lets not let 4 or 5 cities burn before we do it.....

Then maybe you shouldn't make a statement that he hasn't done something that has indeed done then?
1600929066375.png

Then maybe you shouldn't make a statement that he hasn't done something that has indeed done then? View attachment 392271
Well it's not like Joe does a whole lot and lets face it, it's been 4 months before he does this......shouldn't we expect better?

Forum List

Back