Biden's schedule for Monday 5/17. Done by 1:00.

Done by 1:00.

Travels from Delaware to the White House, mumbles something about Covid at 1:00.

Done for the day.

These idiots actually list him leaving his house in Delaware TWICE on the schedule attempting to pad it so he looks busy. :auiqs.jpg:

Monday
May, 2021

Coronavirus Cases and Deaths Reported New Cases:
Total Cases
Coronavirus Cases and Deaths Reported New Deaths:
Total Deaths
6:40 AM
Pool Call Time
Out-of-Town Pool Call Time
Biden Residence, Wilmington, DE
Out-of-Town Pool
8:20 AM
Official Schedule
The President departs Wilmington, Delaware en route the White House (8:34 AM Actual)
New Castle Airport
Out-of-Town Pool Coverage
Pool Report
The President departs his residence for New Castle Airport
8:25 AM
Pool Report
The President arrives at New Castle Airport
New Castle Airport
8:45 AM
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
9:15 AM
Official Schedule
The President arrives at the White House
The Ellipse
In-House Pool Coverage
9:50 AM
Official Schedule
The President and The Vice President receive the President’s Daily Brief
Oval Office
Closed Press
12:00 PM
Press Briefing
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki
James S. Brady Press Briefing Room
1:00 PM
Official Schedule
The President delivers remarks on the COVID-19 response and the vaccination program

I'm always curious why nostril lies about this shit.
BIDEN’S TUESDAY — The president will receive the President’s Daily Brief at 9 a.m. He’ll leave the White House at 9:40 a.m. for Detroit, arriving at 11:30 a.m. He’ll tour the Ford Rouge Electric Vehicle Center in Dearborn, Mich., at 12:45 p.m. and deliver remarks at 1:40 p.m. He’ll leave Detroit at 3:55 p.m., getting back to the White House at 5:30 p.m.
Hey Dumbass, I posted this yesterday about his MONDAY schedule.

Please try to keep up, Moron.
Again…I explained every Monday is planned as no afternoon meetings. Weird that would bother someone who is a fan of the last guy who had everyday like that.
So Joe never has anything planned on Monday afternoons?
BIDEN’S WEDNESDAY — The president will leave the White House at 8:15 a.m. for North Kingstown, R.I., receiving the President’s Daily Brief at 9 a.m. on the way. Biden will arrive at 9:40 a.m. and head to New London, Conn., where he’ll deliver the commencement address at the U.S. Coast Guard Academy at 11 a.m. He’ll leave at 2:05 p.m. and get back to the White House at 4:35 p.m.

Travels from Delaware to the White House, mumbles something about Covid at 1:00.

Done for the day.

These idiots actually list him leaving his house in Delaware TWICE on the schedule attempting to pad it so he looks busy. :auiqs.jpg:

Monday
May, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Pool Call Time
Out-of-Town Pool
Official Schedule
The President departs Wilmington, Delaware en route the White House (8:34 AM Actual)
New Castle Airport
Pool Report
Pool Report
New Castle Airport
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Official Schedule
The Ellipse
In-House Pool Coverage
Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Official Schedule
The President delivers remarks on the COVID-19 response and the vaccination program

BIDEN’S TUESDAY — The president will receive the President’s Daily Brief at 9 a.m. He’ll leave the White House at 9:40 a.m. for Detroit, arriving at 11:30 a.m. He’ll tour the Ford Rouge Electric Vehicle Center in Dearborn, Mich., at 12:45 p.m. and deliver remarks at 1:40 p.m. He’ll leave Detroit at 3:55 p.m., getting back to the White House at 5:30 p.m.

Again…I explained every Monday is planned as no afternoon meetings. Weird that would bother someone who is a fan of the last guy who had everyday like that.
Not every. That was too definitive. Most Monday afternoons are clear from meetings unless he has an appearance. Go back and look. It is very common and it is by design for some reason. I’d say for reading updates but I am sure you guys will say its for some brain treatment or something humorous. Give it a try.
Didn't take much to get you to crawfish. :banana:

Done for the day.

Monday
May, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Pool Call Time
Out-of-Town Pool
Official Schedule
New Castle Airport
Pool Report
Pool Report
New Castle Airport
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Official Schedule
The Ellipse
In-House Pool Coverage
Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Official Schedule

BIDEN’S WEDNESDAY — The president will leave the White House at 8:15 a.m. for North Kingstown, R.I., receiving the President’s Daily Brief at 9 a.m. on the way. Biden will arrive at 9:40 a.m. and head to New London, Conn., where he’ll deliver the commencement address at the U.S. Coast Guard Academy at 11 a.m. He’ll leave at 2:05 p.m. and get back to the White House at 4:35 p.m.
So, his day consists of reading someone else's words on a teleprompter at the USCGA.

Brutal.

Done for the day.

Monday
May, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Pool Call Time
Out-of-Town Pool
Official Schedule
New Castle Airport
Pool Report
Pool Report
New Castle Airport
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Official Schedule
The Ellipse
In-House Pool Coverage
Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Official Schedule

Not every. That was too definitive. Most Monday afternoons are clear from meetings unless he has an appearance. Go back and look. It is very common and it is by design for some reason. I’d say for reading updates but I am sure you guys will say its for some brain treatment or something humorous. Give it a try.
Didn’t take much for you to stretch my point to the end of the earth… NEVER???? Lol. If you are a stickler for superlative accuracy then you must have really been driven crazy by the last guy who never met a superlative he couldn’t misuse.

"C'mon Man!"

Joe Dufus gets all pissed at the Coast Guard for not responding to his stupid speech. Probably the text of the speech had a "hold for applause" and nobody applauded.

What a dickhead. They ain’t clapping because he ain’t no real President. They're not dull, they just hate you. We all hate you.

"C'mon Man!"

Joe Dufus gets all pissed at the Coast Guard for not responding to his stupid speech. Probably the text of the speech had a "hold for applause" and nobody applauded.

What a dickhead. They ain’t clapping because he ain’t no real President. They're not dull, they just hate you. We all hate you.

They couldn't follow his muttering nonsense.

Done for the day.

Monday
May, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Pool Call Time
Out-of-Town Pool
Official Schedule
New Castle Airport
Pool Report
Pool Report
New Castle Airport
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Official Schedule
The Ellipse
In-House Pool Coverage
Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Official Schedule

Didn’t take much for you to stretch my point to the end of the earth… NEVER???? Lol. If you are a stickler for superlative accuracy then you must have really been driven crazy by the last guy who never met a superlative he couldn’t misuse.
Didn't stretch anything. I used what you posted here:

Again…I explained every Monday is planned as no afternoon meetings.

"C'mon Man!"

Bidden has all the charm and appeal of a set of brass knuckles, and all the joy and humor of a proctology exam.

"C'mon Man!"

Bidden has all the charm and appeal of a set of brass knuckles, and all the joy and humor of a proctology exam.
It’s accurate if not precise.

Forum List

Back