Biden's presidency is under scrutiny as never before over Afghan chaos

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

Biden is to blame. Even CNN can’t weasel their way out of this one.

DemonRats at this forum are spreading misinformation by blaming Trump.

Misinformation is something domestic terrorists do. DemonRats should be censored

The UK is saying the USA is no longer a super power...that Joe gave away that distinction over night....no one is looking up to us anymore.....
Great, they can have Lakenheath, and Alconberry all to themselves then. Good news if you ask me.

The UK is saying the USA is no longer a super power...that Joe gave away that distinction over night....no one is looking up to us anymore.....

Hope the Biden voters are happy, and if they're gloating cause they hate America, hope they've considered what it will be to live in a China or Russia dominated world

I can guarantee a lot of people who would never admit it are missing Trump and wondering what they heck they did voting for Biden
I don’t think it’s as many as you think.

Most people are clueless as to what’s going on. They don’t care. They’re more interested in the score of a baseball game. It’s as if They’re living in a complete different dimension.

Pelosi plans hearings on the Afghanistan withdrawal fiasco.

Perhaps Pelosi plans to start the process to remove Biden from office due to his increasing dementia.

Pelosi is one nasty Swamp critter but she is smart enough to realize that Joe is becoming a big liability to the Democratic Party.

Biden is to blame. Even CNN can’t weasel their way out of this one.

DemonRats at this forum are spreading misinformation by blaming Trump.

Misinformation is something domestic terrorists do. DemonRats should be censored
You need a title change. It should read "Biden's Illegitimate Presidency....."

Forum List

Back