Bidens policies have stream lined the supply and protected a product from inflation in one category !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
and that category that is having no supply chain problems and isnt suffering from soaring inflation is deadly illegal drugs ! the country is suffering from shortages of products like baby formula and supply chain problems for other goods but the illegal deadly drug supply is flowing faster than ever !

WHy not... Biden is giving people the paraphernalia to smoke and shoot up.. Why not make it easy for the cartels to smuggle the drugs... And then help by flying the humans they are trafficking to their final destinations for them... I'm sure there is a kick back in there somewhere for this... Corrupt pieces of shit that they are..

I thought you were going to say adult diapers but drugs would definitely take the top spot.
They are purposely flooding deadly drugs into our country to kill off as many as possible.
Fentanyl ODs are raging around the country & DC not only enables it, but they are also profiting from it.
Forensic financial audits on all DC power players would show how twisted & evil the majority really are

WHy not... Biden is giving people the paraphernalia to smoke and shoot up.. Why not make it easy for the cartels to smuggle the drugs... And then help by flying the humans they are trafficking to their final destinations for them... I'm sure there is a kick back in there somewhere for this... Corrupt pieces of shit that they are..
I thought they walked that plan back. Never done any crack, but I wanted one of those "Biden Crack Kits", myself, just as a souvineer.

I thought they walked that plan back. Never done any crack, but I wanted one of those "Biden Crack Kits", myself, just as a souvineer.

1654469651780.png

China is waging a deadly war on us with Mexicans as an ally. China who gave us fentanyl has created a much deadlier drug and shipping it to Mexico as fast as they can. It is called iso. Unlike fentanyl, iso is not countered by any of the opioid antidotes. However, like fentanyl the Biden administration is shipping it all around the country.

It is just beginning.

China is waging a deadly war on us with Mexicans as an ally. China who gave us fentanyl has created a much deadlier drug and shipping it to Mexico as fast as they can. It is called iso. Unlike fentanyl, iso is not countered by any of the opioid antidotes. However, like fentanyl the Biden administration is shipping it all around the country.

It is just beginning.
Yes.. This drug is not counteracted by Narcan.. People are dying and we have no way to save them now.

and that category that is having no supply chain problems and isnt suffering from soaring inflation is deadly illegal drugs ! the country is suffering from shortages of products like baby formula and supply chain problems for other goods but the illegal deadly drug supply is flowing faster than ever !

Here is what we do. We make necessity items like formula illegal, have drug lords in Mexico make it and smuggle it across the border, and we will get our country back!

Yes.. This drug is not counteracted by Narcan.. People are dying and we have no way to save them now.
The reality is, we are at war with China, this is how they are fighting it. Democrats are working with China in a tripartite axis of Mexicans, democrats and Chinese to destroy the country.

View attachment 654383
Thanks for the update, Bob. :mad: I wanted to mount an official crack kit to mount on a finished oak plaque, to go on the wall over my desk with the words
Biden Administration Supplied
.............Lest we forget....................
Date.............................

I voted for him, but didn't vote for this crap. It is like getting married for 4 years and having to put up with the in-laws and outlaws, accompanying.:mad:

They can't rise up against your tyranny if they are high and strung out... excellent tool to keep power and keep your servants clueless...
I don't think the democrats have thought that far ahead. They've opened the southern border to all of the cartels and drugs. Blue states like OR have decriminalized all drugs at a time when lethal dosages of fentanyl are in counterfeit opioids. The targets are the lefties that take the majority of those drugs leading to the deaths of the democrat constituency. Ooops, my bad--I forgot that a large portion of democrat voters reside in cemeteries.

Thanks for the update, Bob. :mad: I wanted to mount an official crack kit to mount on a finished oak plaque, to go on the wall over my desk with the words
Biden Administration Supplied
.............Lest we forget....................
Date.............................

I voted for him, but didn't vote for this crap. It is like getting married for 4 years and having to put up with the in-laws and outlaws, accompanying.:mad:
i'm afraid that many independents who voted for him are starting to regret it .... he promised to be a moderate but in reality his has caved to the far left in his party ...

over 100 thousand American citizens died last yr from overdoses and the predictions for this year are even worse ..

i'm afraid that many independents who voted for him are starting to regret it .... he promised to be a moderate but in reality his has caved to the far left in his party ...
Yep. Would still do it, picking the lessor of two evils, choosing damage to constitutional constraints and knowing the attempt to overthrow and election, but I am one of those guys you are talking about. Joe is definitely pissing me off and this crack pipe thing is another glaring mistake in my opinion. :mad:

Forum List

Back