Biden's new CDC Director spread the MASSIVE lie that vaccinated people couldn't get or transmit covid

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This lie, which Joe Biden and others in his administration repeated numerous times, likely killed hundreds of thousands of people, who ran around infecting and killing others because they thought they were "immune" to contracting or spreading covid-19. These people committed crimes against humanity.

Biden himself said that the pandemic was over

In reality, nothing has changed other than Biden winning election and choosing to pretend it's all fine now that he won election.

All you need is a complicit media and academics to back you up, or just to ignore your continuous lies.

I've never had covid... many people I know have had it... some more than once and they all were vaccinated multiple times... I've been in close contact with my girlfriend who is a nurse and caught covid... I took care of her for a week while she recovered and I was sure I would get covid but I didn't....
Maybe its the vaccines that make you more susceptible to catching covid... I can't explain it... I've travelled and flown from AZ to Florida and CA and back... nothing.... no covid....

Forum List

Back