Biden's Looking Great after this Debt Deal !!

Time for Biden to take a Victory lap after his Big Win !!

Maybe some MAGA wackos will not vote for this, but it seems they will and in the end Biden held the line and McCarthy had to bend the knee.

What the MAGA republicans on this website don't even remotely understand is that most Americans understand Trump and Bush were absolutely terrible on the deficit so Republicans can't play the deficit card anymore. Republicans had little leverage in this fight because if the US defaulted on its debt, the Republicans would take some serious shit after causing $Trillions in debt.

Biden is doing great and the economy is going to boom again in 2024, just like it did in 2021.

Steve Bannon is pissed so it must be a good thibng

Biden’s big win? Most don’t believe that one.

Maybe some MAGA wackos will not vote for this, but it seems they will and in the end Biden held the line and McCarthy had to bend the knee.

What the MAGA republicans on this website don't even remotely understand is that most Americans understand Trump and Bush were absolutely terrible on the deficit so Republicans can't play the deficit card anymore. Republicans had little leverage in this fight because if the US defaulted on its debt, the Republicans would take some serious shit after causing $Trillions in debt.

Biden is doing great and the economy is going to boom again in 2024, just like it did in 2021.

Biden would look better if he shaved his ass and walked backwards.

And still outmaneuvers the MAGATS at every turn.
What does that tell you about the MAGATS?
Biden got the win.
And republicans loose yet again, and must bring out the spin machine tot ry and blunt the trauma.

Maybe they will claim election fraud or some other crybaby lie.

It's Newsweek. Biden got rolled.

McCarthy has priorities.

Cutting spending is not one of them.

Never busting Nancy Pelosi is another.

The GOP is crippled until it rids itself of its left wing Zionist "neocon" frauds... and that would require GOP voters to stop parroting Faux "news" and voting who they like, because they liked ALL of the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" especially W....
Mien Furher

Biden got the win.
And republicans loose yet again, and must bring out the spin machine tot ry and blunt the trauma.

Maybe they will claim election fraud or some other crybaby lie.
Newsweek did a good spin job. You hold onto that.

Newsweek did a good spin job. You hold onto that.
facts verify Newsweek

Biden gave up little, and made no cuts to his agenda. Biden did not lose anything important and the cuts to the IRS are peanuts.

The republicans got played and had to bend the knee.

facts verify Newsweek

Biden gave up little, and made no cuts to his agenda. Biden did not lose anything important and the cuts to the IRS are peanuts.

The republicans got played and had to bend the knee.
Democrats don't get the leftover covid funds. Democrats don't get to spend what they wanted for the next 10 years. Read the article by Newt Gingrich.

You stupid shit.

The sonofabitch puts the US into more debt and assholes like you applaud it?

You are dumber than fucking door knob.

My posts have more clout as I'm non-partisan.
Bull shit

can you admit GW Bush inherited a balanced budget, then passed trillions in do nothing spending bills, started 2 wars we didn't need and totally mismanaged those wars, then blew up the economy??

I doubt you can admit that.

You stupid shit.

The sonofabitch puts the US into more debt and assholes like you applaud it?

You are dumber than fucking door knob.
Day drinking again??

I guess it is Memorial day, you have a problem with substance abuse, like Rush Limbaugh the junky.

Bull shit

can you admit GW Bush inherited a balanced budget, then passed trillions in do nothing spending bills, started 2 wars we didn't need and totally mismanaged those wars, then blew up the economy??

I doubt you can admit that.
You are right about Bush. I never voted for him and thought he was a terrible President.

Democrats don't get the leftover covid funds. Democrats don't get to spend what they wanted for the next 10 years. Read the article by Newt Gingrich.
big whoop, they don't care that much about any of that and don't need any of that. They made no major concession at all, and got a debt deal done.

Republicans spend more than dems, as evident by Bush and Trump's massive spending and deficits (all pre-covid).

You are right about Bush. I never voted for him and thought he was a terrible President.
Can you admit Trump doubled the deficit pre-covid and passed the same massive do nothing spending bills as Bush and never had above 3% annual GDP growth, which is poor???

I don't think you can admit that.

Forum List

Back