Biden's dog was also found not to have paid taxes

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1702942048934.png

Washington - It was recently discovered that Biden's dog Major had not paid taxes from this time on the board of the Ukrainian oil company Ukrnafta.

Recent findings discovered that Major had accumulated a total of $30 million working for the company 3 years ago, but never paid any taxes on those funds.

President Joe Biden reportedly denied even knowing Major was working for Ukrnafta. "I would see him from time to time talking on the phone and would bring him on trips with me to the Ukraine, but Major never confided in me his business dealings, so it stands to reason I would not have encouraged him to file taxes on the revenue he made overseas."

The President's dog was unavailable for an interview due to the fact that he had bitten off the finger of the last reporter who tried to pet him. "Yea, Major has a mean streak", commented Biden, "He is now indicted on several counts of assault which has just added to his legal troubles Despite all this, I want you all to know just how proud I am of Major, not as proud as my crack head over sexed son, but proud nonetheless. After all, paying taxes are for the little people"

Last edited:
View attachment 875127

Washington - It was recently discovered that Biden's dog Major had not paid taxes from this time on the board of the Ukrainian oil company Ukrnafta.

Recent findings discovered that Major had accumulated a total of $30 million working for the company 3 years ago, but never paid any taxes on those funds.

President Joe Biden reportedly denied even knowing Major was working for Ukrnafta. "I would see him from time to time talking on the phone and would bring him on trips with me to the Ukraine, but Major never confided in me his business dealings, so it stands to reason I would not have encouraged him to file taxes on the revenue he made overseas."

The President's dog was unavailable for an interview due to the fact that he had bitten the finger of the last reporter who tried to pet him. "Yea, Major has a mean streak", commented Biden, "He is now indicted on several counts of assault which has just added to his legal troubles."

Well that explains who owned that bag of crack they found in the WH.

Forum List

Back