Bidens America .

Well, sad for you that Biden and his policies have almost NOTHING to do with inflation. Now I know you members of Alt-Right Nation are justifiably outraged when a Democrat sits in the White House...butttt...coming out of a pandemic that the last guy ignored while allowing the economy and public health to resemble something approaching a late term abortion...I wonder why corporations are recording record profits..and still getting sweetheart tax cut deals? :)...nah..but you don't care right? Complex explanations are beyond the alt-right's grasp. Like single celled organisms...you react (based of course on what your alt-right media masters feed you!) :auiqs.jpg:
please, how do I get some of what you been smoking biden did everything he could to make gas production more difficult

Anyone notice that the more power Joe acquires through constant subversion
of our government, the crazier a look he gets in his eyes? Like a madman
drunk with power. A crazy, glazed stare kinda like Adam Schiff.
Exactly how Hitler's Nazi Movement begun.

v6UWmfMk68VE.jpg

Interesting but only marginally, if at all, relevant to the election.
its very very relevant to the election ...thats the reason the left is deflecting ... for example Bidens speech tonight .. and by the way after a slight bump up Bidens polling has dropped back to the previous low ..

Well, sad for you that Biden and his policies have almost NOTHING to do with inflation. Now I know you members of Alt-Right Nation are justifiably outraged when a Democrat sits in the White House...butttt...coming out of a pandemic that the last guy ignored while allowing the economy and public health to resemble something approaching a late term abortion...I wonder why corporations are recording record profits..and still getting sweetheart tax cut deals? :)...nah..but you don't care right? Complex explanations are beyond the alt-right's grasp. Like single celled organisms...you react (based of course on what your alt-right media masters feed you!) :auiqs.jpg:
didnt take covid seriously ? was that on your mind when you took the covid vaccine that was developed in record times due to cotting red tape and operation warp speed ?

didnt take covid seriously ? was that on your mind when you took the covid vaccine that was developed in record times due to cotting red tape and operation warp speed ?
but you just and righteous patriots didn't get the vaccine...did you? Because your savior said don't...until he said..it was safe..LOL..

Forum List

Back