Biden will unveil unconstitutional gun control EO's

Lawsuits will follow in a matter of days and we'll begin to see which states are serious about protecting 2A and which will be willing to bend over for Uncle Sugar. The lines are now being drawn.
Our Founders intended ordinary citizens to keep and bear arms [a contemporary fire arm used by foot soldiers] so they would be ready and able to defend themselves against a despotic government if necessary. The AR-15-semi is a civilian version of the United States military’s M16 and ought to be kept by ordinary citizens to defend against a tyrannical government if necessary.

Forewarned is forearmed.

JWK

It's a REPRESENTATIONAL REPUBLIC TO BE EXACT!
Semantics. You're not anti-semantic are you?

Your secondary education, if you have one, was very, very poor.
Can you get a refund?

Here, an exchange with that poster:

So…you’re a government school grad?

“Yes I am (and my wife and kids are too) and I'm not ashamed of it. “

It explains a lot.

Can you get a refund?

It explains a lot.
Quite the snob aren't we. You claim to have graduated from an ivy but what HS? Like most things in life, the reality is never as simple as an ideologue wishes it:

Public School vs. Private School: Teachers
According to data found in 2018, the percentage of new teachers (less than four years of teaching experience) is higher in private schools at 16 percent, compared with public schools at 11 percent. “Due to higher salaries and better benefits packages, teachers gravitate toward public schools,” says Dynarski. “A common complaint you hear from private schools is they feel like a feeder system for the public schools.”​
The public school teachers also have a higher percentage of master’s degrees — 48 percent compared to 36 percent in private schools. Also, more public school teachers participate in some form of professional development every year than private school teachers do, and public school teachers are paid more, on average, than private school teachers.

There are measures where private school do better but at least some of that is that private school students are self selected and have parents that care and have resources. I know a number of ivy league graduates who have said that their schools are harder to get into but the education is comparable.

Can you get a refund?

It explains a lot.
Quite the snob aren't we. You claim to have graduated from an ivy but what HS? Like most things in life, the reality is never as simple as an ideologue wishes it:

According to data found in 2018, the percentage of new teachers (less than four years of teaching experience) is higher in private schools at 16 percent, compared with public schools at 11 percent. “Due to higher salaries and better benefits packages, teachers gravitate toward public schools,” says Dynarski. “A common complaint you hear from private schools is they feel like a feeder system for the public schools.”​
The public school teachers also have a higher percentage of master’s degrees — 48 percent compared to 36 percent in private schools. Also, more public school teachers participate in some form of professional development every year than private school teachers do, and public school teachers are paid more, on average, than private school teachers.

There are measures where private school do better but at least some of that is that private school students are self selected and have parents that care and have resources. I know a number of ivy league graduates who have said that their schools are harder to get into but the education is comparable.

"Public School vs. Private School: Teachers"

Simple enough to prove how an education....moi.......eviscerates a dolt like you.

There is no convincing evidence that certified teachers are more effective in the classroom or that ed-school-based training helps.
Education Schools Project

See http://www.dartmouth.edu/~dstaiger/Papers/nyc fellows march 2006.pdf for evidence that certification has very little effect on student achievement.

“…private schools appear to do fine- perhaps better-without being compelled to hire state certified teachers.” “Troublemaker,” by Chester E. Finn, Jr. Former Assistant Secretary of Education under President Reagan.
“Troublemaker,” p. 283.

The American Board for Certification of Teacher Excellence proposed the following requirements alone for a teaching license: graduate college, pass a criminal background check, and a rigorous test of knowledge of their subject.

Why has American tripled its teaching force instead of paying more to fewer but superior instructors?

a. The seductiveness of smaller classes.

b. Institutional interests profit from a larger teaching force: unions, colleges, certain political parties.

c. Societal, legal and political forces press schools to treat children differently, resulting in various sets of classes, especially ‘special ed.’

Can you get a refund?

It explains a lot.

Simple enough to prove how an education....moi.......eviscerates a dolt like you.

There is no convincing evidence that certified teachers are more effective in the classroom or that ed-school-based training helps.

See http://www.dartmouth.edu/~dstaiger/Papers/nyc fellows march 2006.pdf for evidence that certification has very little effect on student achievement.

“…private schools appear to do fine- perhaps better-without being compelled to hire state certified teachers.” “Troublemaker,” by Chester E. Finn, Jr. Former Assistant Secretary of Education under President Reagan.
“Troublemaker,” p. 283.

The American Board for Certification of Teacher Excellence proposed the following requirements alone for a teaching license: graduate college, pass a criminal background check, and a rigorous test of knowledge of their subject.

Why has American tripled its teaching force instead of paying more to fewer but superior instructors?

b. Institutional interests profit from a larger teaching force: unions, colleges, certain political parties.

c. Societal, legal and political forces press schools to treat children differently, resulting in various sets of classes, especially ‘special ed.’
What is your position? That public schools can do a better job than they are doing? I agree with that. Or do you think we should abolish public schools altogether? I don't agree with that.

Here we go....
Memories....
121444867_3436727249718856_8703704915748118930_n.jpg

Can you get a refund?

It explains a lot.

“Troublemaker,” p. 283.

What is your position? That public schools can do a better job than they are doing? I agree with that. Or do you think we should abolish public schools altogether? I don't agree with that.

You are the best reason why government school should be abolished.

It is no more that an indoctrination system.

Can you get a refund?

It explains a lot.

“Troublemaker,” p. 283.

You are the best reason why government school should be abolished.

It is no more that an indoctrination system.
Apparently you are no more than an indoctrination system, otherwise you'd be able to answer simple questions:
"What is your position? That public schools can do a better job than they are doing? I agree with that. Or do you think we should abolish public schools altogether? I don't agree with that."​

Here we go....

No one gives a shit what Joe Biden thinks. His order will be ignored and the old fuck will have forgotten about it by 2 o'clock the same afternoon.

I sincerely doubt that befuddled coot will even know what it was he was going to forget by 2 pm.

The problem is that the handlers doing all this through him aren't going to forget.

Joe Biden is issuing a slew of edicts demanding additional rules, to make metal machining and manufacturing more difficult, lest a handgun or other weapon could possibly be manufactured in a private machine shop.

He is also demanding "community violence intervention" and enhanced "red flag" laws among other tactics to criminalize, pœnalize, and punish us even more severely without a proper conviction in court.

My only question, since the crooks who stole the election obviously can't be "voted" out of office, how are we going to punish and torture those crooked Democrat government officials out of office and disabuse them of their authority to meddle in our private lives?

Do we need a guillotine or a rack? Or something even more serious?

Forum List

Back